Sign in to follow this  
VladTheSedater

New pilot looking for starter friendly group

Hi guys, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game so far but looking to find a group I can regularly fly out with, who also wouldn't mind me asking a few silly questions every now and then.

I'm UK based so preferably people in a similar time zone. I fly with a thrustmaster HOTAS X currently but looking to upgrade to warthog and some pedals soon.

I don't mind which faction you guys fly from, although I have purchased a few additional planes (fw190 and p40) just for fun.

Cheers,

Daryl

We are a loose group of people from your time zone , I am from Norway and some are  from UK . We fly mainly Red side, always flying FNBF on red side. 

Warthog is not the ultimate WW 2 stick, it got a sticky gimball in a rate over 50% . I do however understand your wish for one. Please consider one or two or tree alternative

One

wEpujvRl.jpg

Two

jOSMv8w.jpg

There are alternatives to Warthog, both should be able to use warthog grip eventually and both should have a much smoother gimbal , witch mean smoother and more precise movement of stick. However there are people that is very satisfied using the warthog

Third option and maybe the one I recommend is this Baur base and stick, he also deliver with possibilities for using Warthog stick

post-2357-0-84486900-1446975289.jpg

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Upvote 1

Hi Vlad,

What sort of flying are you after?  If your interested in flying the 'heavy' stuff in the shape of the He-111 in the level bombing role give me a shout.

UK based and there is a post in this forum section with more details.

• Upvote 1

You are welcome to take a look at Tangmere Pilots. Uk based. Official squad ops on Sunday + Friday fun and Tuesday training.

Edited by TP_Jacko

Hello Vlad.

Well if you fly 1946, jump on Hyperlobby around 6-9pm U.S. Eastern time.   Group of us usually fly co-ops in the evening and new players are always welcome.  Just remember do not press ctrl + e. Hahahahaha.

Anyways if interested look for Dolphin or any BH or FA guys on hyperlobby.