Sign in to follow this  
ECV56_Moro

briefing

Separate briefing can be done for the flocks

Edited by ECV56_Moro

Ooookay then....

I assume that's a question and "flocks" means teams or sides, right? Can you give more detail on what you are after?

Yes, I mean for the different sides, I would like to know if that is possible and

<Red> All you want for the reds </ red>

<Blue> All you want for the blues </ blue>

Sorry if I said something wrong up, use the translator because of English I understand very little

Thank you

Yes, I mean for the different sides, I would like to know if that is possible and
Sorry if I said something wrong up, use the translator because of English I understand very little
Thank you

No problem Moro, translators are not perfect yet.

The mission briefing available in the map view is for everyone; you cannot present two versions. The alternative is to use subtitle translators to display a briefing text message to each side. However, the text message is shown to everyone on a particular side, unlike the map briefing, which can be viewed on-demand by individual players.

It would be useful, though to have this possibility - different briefing for each side that can be called up with the "view briefing" button. You should suggest it to the Devs. I think... You'd probably need a "pre-briefing" screen and discription which is then replaced by a "real" briefing screen and text... But then, with people swapping sides, etc, maybe that'd be unnecessary complexity.

• Upvote 1

Thank you

No worries.

There was some silly behavior on the main board yesterday which I'd just witnessed before coming here, so your post struck

me differently than it probably would have otherwise.

I think being able to call up briefings (separate or otherwise) during the mission would be extremely useful Swallow.

I think all flight sims have done this or am i going slowly senile.

No need to comment Swallow :)

Edited by TP_Jacko