mac2

40% Discount BoM

Thanks for the answer Jason I have the Yak 1b it was a pre-order gift I received in September of last year thanks to HerrMurf.

So I should be able to get a steam key for the Yak-1b?

Actually, no. We no longer do automatic Steam key swaps due to abuse. It was only really designed for those early adopters who bough BOS before it was on Steam. You can write to support and please your case about the Yak-1b once its available on Steam.

B6 misunderstood your post.

Jason

Attention!

We've restored 130+ Promo Codes for users who accidentally "used" their code, but didn't complete the transaction for whatever reason. So if you think you should have a BOM Promo Code, but it's not there or didn't work before, Try again.

Codes that's are "used" but the sale is not completed it is re-activated after 12 hours. So if there is a problem, try again after 12 hours.

Jason

• Upvote 1

Are these promo codes limited to some users only? Since I see any such a code in my account though I've checked it several times since the announcement?

Or did I miss something?

Actually, no. We no longer do automatic Steam key swaps due to abuse. It was only really designed for those early adopters who bough BOS before it was on Steam. You can write to support and please your case about the Yak-1b once its available on Steam.

B6 misunderstood your post.

Jason

Attention!

We've restored 130+ Promo Codes for users who accidentally "used" their code, but didn't complete the transaction for whatever reason. So if you think you should have a BOM Promo Code, but it's not there or didn't work before, Try again.

Codes that's are "used" but the sale is not completed it is re-activated after 12 hours. So if there is a problem, try again after 12 hours.

Jason

This is what happened to me I tried to buy the BOM premium and something happened during the transaction and i could not use the Promo code anymore.

So I contacted support and they reactivated my promo code and I tried it again and it worked.

So if you want it send support a ticket and they will fix it for you fast

Thank-you Support for the fast fix.

Best regards WTornado

• Upvote 1

Are these promo codes limited to some users only? Since I see any such a code in my account though I've checked it several times since the announcement?

Or did I miss something?

I'm a very new pilot here and wondering about a similar question. I purchased BOS on steam during a steam sale, but I just activated my keys, registered, and started playing on 2/19/17. I adore the sim so far and will definitely be getting BOM, BOK, and future IL2 releases. I read about the promo code on this forum, but there are currently no promo codes available on my account. Is the code only for people who had accounts before 2/17/17? Is there some other eligibility requirement? I contacted support and am crossing my fingers for an answer because I would love to use the code to buy BOM. Thanks all.

Thanks for the code Jason, I used it for BOM on the back of you getting VR up and running "soon" :salute: haven't touched anything sim wise that doesn't use VR since the Summer to busy racing in VR ATM :biggrin:

I'm a very new pilot here and wondering about a similar question. I purchased BOS on steam during a steam sale, but I just activated my keys, registered, and started playing on 2/19/17. I adore the sim so far and will definitely be getting BOM, BOK, and future IL2 releases. I read about the promo code on this forum, but there are currently no promo codes available on my account. Is the code only for people who had accounts before 2/17/17? Is there some other eligibility requirement? I contacted support and am crossing my fingers for an answer because I would love to use the code to buy BOM. Thanks all.

I'm sure support will be able to help you out. Welcome to the community!

"Let me be clear. I hate posts like this. If you have a problem with our sales write to me instead of insinuating we are not fair minded in public. And when it comes from a long time tester I take special exception.

So again to be clear, we are not offering the promo code for gifts because it is abused by scammers. As I and others have stated - this is a campaign by us to give new users and BOS users the chance to buy BOM at a discount outside of normal timely discount sale periods and because we've changed many things since it's initial release and some held off making a purchase back in the day. This is definitely not any attempt to have unfair for those that purchase as a gift. Gifts have caused many headaches or us over the years along with helping. We have the right to be creative and try new things with our"

sorry Jason that post wasn't a slite, I was calm cool and collected, I meant it as a conversation, don't understand why people got there panty's in a wad, when I was merely confused about buying many IL-2 Keys for people, and then I see the 40% and bought BOM again full pop for $80.00 as a gift and was expecting a 40% discount.

that's all, wasn't mean spirited as many people PM'ed me as saying I was an ass hole, especially some guy.

who personally attacked me in a PM.

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff