rotation speed of the triple AAA or Flak guns!!!

the flak guns, triple AAA rotation speed is inhuman!! I can be doing 650 Kph, and that flak gun should not keep up with me at all!!

Especially when they snap turn to a air target!!

so if you know it is wrong, you must have something that tells you that in fact it is wrong.

could you state your sources please on how fast the guns rotated and elevated.

Thank you.

This seems to have been due to the MP needs for base defence: unfortunate for anyone looking for a simulation.

Well now we are into the fact that many want a simulator that shoot and have good effects, and dev team are making a CFS witch in fact is a very different thing 

so if you know it is wrong, you must have something that tells you that in fact it is wrong.

could you state your sources please on how fast the guns rotated and elevated.

Thank you.

archived film footage of Triple AAA flak guns turning and firing at aircraft. :-\

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff

I agree that shooting from small caliber AAA to low and near flying plane is OK in game. But this big calibers (black or greay puts of smoke) can shot you down from any distance when you fly very low and fast like there was not obstruction at all. BTW shooting to planes above clouds is also to be concerned about.

AI guns can probably still track targets thru obstacles like buildings and forest and even terrain. Ive been hit many times by AT guns in my T-34 while in the middle of the dense forest. Or when viewing flight record I saw soviet 76mm zenitka tracking my Stuka thru the wall of the building on Stalingrad map. Projectiles exploded on the wall, fortunately :)

AI guns can probably still track targets thru obstacles like buildings and forest and even terrain

I had wondered that. So trees and forest don't provide any kind of shot blocker for AAA ? It often seems like they don't.

They should do but i know they dont in WT not sure about here.

as for building they do block Flak Line of sight,
We had our friendly flak turn its gun and try fire right through one of our hangars to shoot a low enemy plane (took out the hangar tho)

Edited by =r4t=Sshadow14