Sign in to follow this  
71st_AH_Mastiff

need help to push this over

If the graphics was better I would probably only play this and be subbed 24/7/12(I used to sub on and off years ago)

but as time progresses and graphics gets better in a general way I simply cant enjoy it like I used to.

I would gladly accept graphics like the first Red orchestra or a modded 1946 but it doesnt look like that, atleast not last time I tried it.

Yea I know, gameplay before graphics but it seems I have a limit there.

Hope it gets on steam though, I will check it out I guess.

if your playing BOS you can play this.

http://battlegroundeurope.net/about-the-game

Thats not what i wanted to know.

If its DX9 Generation or similar i generally not going to bother touching it.

there comes a point after playing so many games that come out already outdated you get over it.

Recommended specs are a 12 year old GPU

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 250 or Radeon HD 4850 or better

NO dx11 support

No Hd graphics

*sniff sniff* smells like crowd funding scam in here. Putting ancient games and shovelware on steam has been free for years. And although there are certainly a few who will buy such an ancient game, the gross sales aren't going to add up to more than pizza delivery.

*sniff sniff* smells like crowd funding scam in here. Putting ancient games and shovelware on steam has been free for years. And although there are certainly a few who will buy such an ancient game, the gross sales aren't going to add up to more than pizza delivery.

that's why the crowdfunding to help upgrade the game, it's not a Triple A title, there fore not a lot of money for it. 

I mean sure if you like sinking your money into those triple A BattleField ! EA game by all means but indie games is where its at.

If you're curious about current state of game at least in terms of armor play SideStrafe did a recent video... 

I actually went to the website and my old account, I was thinking I could atleast give it a final try but that pricing...

Its 18 dollars a month if you want to do serious flying or tanking and then the cheaper option of 15 dollars a month

if you lock your sub for a year. ...no thanks. Maybe they should change this in to how iracing works instead where you

pay for the vechicles or roles you play and a much smaller yearly sub.