Photo

AI skills in quick missions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 machtu

machtu

Posted 11 February 2017 - 18:56

I do quite a bit of training against the AI's in quick mission.  When I go to multiplayer, it is no surprise that interfacing with humans is quite different.

A couple of things I find different with the AI is they are slower and less creative to get on my tail than humans.  As I up their skill level for a more challenging scenerio, their flying and teamwork skills improve (but still slower in manuvering).  However, once you get to veteran and ace levels, the aiming skills are beyond the limit.  I see the AI on replays letting loose with shots up a km away and hitting me on a snapshot!  Because of the unbelievable accuracy the AI has at higher level, I usually set the AI skill at "average".  They are still great shots at that level, but manuvering skills are less than the ace level.

It would be nice to have a more human style opponent in the AI which could maybe be done with up to 3 seperate AI skill level settings.

1  Manuvering skill

2  Teamwork with other AI 

3  Marksmanship

Just dreaming.  Thanks for all the work put into this fantastic simulator!

#2 Uriah

Uriah
  • Founder

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:18

You will find that the AI in quick mission will do the same thing if you do the same thing, regardless of which planes are flown.

Pokryshkin is in the air!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users