Sign in to follow this  
III./JG5_Focke-Wulf

Easy Gun Damage for 37mm of BF 110 G2

It can ? Good :D

Sorry Luse, but this really doesn't help anything. You know it's a bug and you know it isn't right.

I don't mean any offense to you but many of us already understand that you feel that the planesets are massively unbalanced based on combat roles/effectiveness in these roles but, if you could, please contribute something to a thread rather than interjecting that opinion at seemingly every opportunity.

I was only kidding Ghost, your contribution seems to be correcting me all the time. Just relax, I got a sense of humour too, and you should try it yourself. It is fun.

Warning Off topic

I have absolutely nothing against the 110 G , I just think the weight is far over at axis side and not only in planes. It is in Random server 50 -30 or more favouring Axis side. And that got a lot to do with the amount of planes and what planes. 

But back to the issue, out of 4 flights in QMB attacking ships and PE 2 , not once did the PE 2 gunner disable the BK 37. but 3 of four times the boat did it in first pass, and I think the fourth it was disabled together with my engines. So there must be something more than a bullet. Knowing the accuracy of the PE 2 gunner. But I agree it happened way too much

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte

In a QM with 8 Bf-110Gs & 8 Pe-2's,I found that with the 2 Mg package when I aggressively attacked the Pe-2's 4 out of 5 times I received guns disabled damage ( the other time one of my own guys collided with me.)

I did manage to shoot down a Pe or two, but was left with plenty of un-usab;e able in most of my attacks.Don't even bother to ask what happened in BK 37 mm cannon attacks- suffice to say things didn't work out my way,but that may be simply being a bad shot with the new gun.

So I'm voting with those who think this kind of similar repetitive damage in not realistic,I guess.... :huh:

( I also must say that a portion my swarm mates let me down by hanging back a bit & not offering themselves up to be alternative targets or shooters. :ph34r: )

So I'm voting with those who think this kind of similar repetitive damage in not realistic,I guess....

It's not only not realistic, but it's also a bug which has been reported.