Photo

Energy fighting videos/tracks/guides from Co-E/Co-Alt

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JG13_opcode

JG13_opcode

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:21

Hi all,

I have a friend who is new to flight sims and I would like to help him get started by introducing him to energy tactics. Having trouble illustrating the difference between BnZ and Energy-fighting. Does anyone have good guides/videos/tracks showing energy fighting from a neutral/co-E start?

Thanks in advance.

#2 JimTM

JimTM
  • Founder

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:48

Check out Requiem's Rise of Flight Air Combat Tactics playlist. Your friend may also want to check out some of the links under Flight Basics and Dogfighting in the new IL-2 Sturmovik Wiki.

Aside: I encourage anyone who is knowledgeable on various IL-2 Sturmovik subjects to contribute some content to the IL-2 Sturmovik Wiki (even if it's just a link to some high-quality information). The Wiki is a great place to save some of the key facts and valuable tips that often pop up on the forum, but are sometimes hard to find later. Let me know if you need a little help getting your content on the Wiki or content editing help. CuriousGamblerr set up the Wiki for everyone to use and contribute to, so jump in if you can and spread the knowledge around. Thanks!

Edited by JimTM, 02 February 2017 - 03:32.

#3 JG13_opcode

JG13_opcode

Posted 02 February 2017 - 23:24

Thanks, I will take a look at those.

Anyone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users