Luft1942

How much longer until TAW is up?

I'm grounded with IRL injury for a week or two so I'm selfishly hoping they take a while  ;)

In all seriousness tho, I hope they take their time. I think things like quorum and such were rushed decisions in the face of pressure from the community. I have hope the next one will be really great if they relax and rethink things carefully (which seems to be the plan and reason for the delay).

As far as WoL, last time I played I met some new players and had a blast, just enjoy it for what it is and don't get let the shenanigans ruin your fun is my advice. TAW will return to us soon enough  :biggrin:

Edited by 19.GIAP//curiousGamblerr
  • Upvote 1

I'm grounded with IRL injury for a week or two so I'm selfishly hoping they take a while  ;)

In all seriousness tho, I hope they take their time. I think things like quorum and such were rushed decisions in the face of pressure from the community. I have hope the next one will be really great if they relax and rethink things carefully (which seems to be the plan and reason for the delay).

As far as WoL, last time I played I met some new players and had a blast, just enjoy it for what it is and don't get let the shenanigans ruin your fun is my advice. TAW will return to us soon enough  :biggrin:

I hope you recoup soon from your injuries brother and I'll do my best not to let it get to me.

• Upvote 1

I hope you recoup soon from your injuries brother and I'll do my best not to let it get to me.

Thanks very much my man!

I'm grounded with IRL injury for a week or two so I'm selfishly hoping they take a while 

Ah I was wondering why I hadn't seen you since then. It was good flying with you the other night!

• Upvote 1

Well Curious, it seems you have amassed a fan club.  Let's hope you were flying allies with them so they can join the 19th, lol.  Chances are though, you were flying the axis because, at heart, you're a luftie :(

Well Curious, it seems you have amassed a fan club.  Let's hope you were flying allies with them so they can join the 19th, lol.  Chances are though, you were flying the axis because, at heart, you're a luftie :(

YVAN EHT NIOJ

I've been playing Random Expert

I've thought about playing on that one more.

How does it compare to WoL and TAW?