Wallace88

Looking for Squadron!

I'm looking to join an active flight sim squadron, mainly for playing IL2 BoS and CLoD. I used to play a ton of IL2 1946 in a squadron called Vulture's Row, not sure if anyone remembers it. I'm most interested in flying German planes, but I don't mind flying a few missions for either side.

I live in Maine, so EST is preferred. I have TS3 w/ headset, joystick/throttle, and TrackIR.

I have been flying in Wings of Liberty (BoS) and also the ATAG (CLoD) server. Flying solo online isn't all that fun, so I'd like to have some wingmen to watch my back and have me watch theirs! Also, the AI wingmen in the campaign are basically useless, so not much fun there.

I also play a ton of other games across various genres.

Edited by Wallace88

Hi, we are The Few squadron and we play in Random Expert server (is more realistic than WOL). We currently have 4 members from USA. So if you are interested, PM me

Last night we had 7+ people flying together in our weekly Wednesday night Fight Night. We had even more than that at our weekly 2:30pm Saturday CloD event.

Evenings around 7-10 EST we usually have several people flying together as well.

Feel free to join our teamspeak, hang out with us, and join us in game. The info can be found on our website, il2aceshigh.com

Our squad recruitment thread can  be found here.

Edited by 71st_AH_Scojo
  • Upvote 1

Should you wish to venture into an OKL unit, stop in and visit.  We have lot's of options and plenty of EST players.