Jump to content
Tompa_73

Wings Over the Reich - WWII Flight Sim - New website is up

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ST_ami7b5 said:

?

 

He doesn't enjoy the game and wants to tell us about it.

 

I wouldn't enjoy it either if I used re-shade to make it look like his screenshots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dogbert1953 try uninstalling re-shade and then installing Sweet FX into a JSGME installer for both WOTR and WOFF UE.  The ini. file that is installed when you enable it through JSGME is quite good. I have never changed it since I have installed it. Your re-shade ini. is really taking the personality away from the graphics in both.  All credit goes to Bucksnort for adjusting, packaging and sharing this JSGME ready Sweet Fx zip.

 

JSGME ready Sweet FX for WOTR & WOFF UE      Top right corner: Click "Download" then "Direct" for an easy download.

 

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tuesday said:

 

He doesn't enjoy the game and wants to tell us about it.

 

I wouldn't enjoy it either if I used re-shade to make it look like his screenshots.

 

Hi BM, no offence buddy but Re-shade is not the problem.

 

I just do not like both games. Just the way i feel sorry.

 

If there was a way i could gift them both to someone i would.

 

I did actually remove Re-shade from both the games before i deleted them for good.

 

So i was running them without it.

 

As i am now with CLOD, BoX and 1946.

 

I always appreciate anyone trying to help or advise on this forum.

 

So many thanks for your reply and the link.  👍

 

Mike.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, BladeMeister said:

Just a reminder that I will be drawing a winner from those whom have entered the Free Give Away of WOTR at the ATAG Forums on Saturday 2/23/19. I have already made the purchase and I will arrange the contact with OBD for the winner to receive the free download of WOTR. Good luck to all who enter!

Free WOTR Give Away on the ATAG Forum

 

S!Blade<><

Bump! Drawing tomorrow so sign up quick.

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Will Be Giving Away 1 Free Copy

Of

Wings Over The Reich!

On April 13th I will be giving away one free copy of WOTR. I will do a random names in the hat pull on Saturday

April 13th.       

If  you are interested just post your name here in this thread at

ATAG Forum: Wings Over The Reich as your entry.      

I will keep a rolling list  of entries in this first post of this Atag Forum thread as we go.

Good luck to everyone!

ATAG Forums: Wings Over The Reich Giveaway

As always I thank Jason and 1C for Graciously letting Forum Members

post about other CFSs here on the IL2 Forums.

I completely support 1C and The Great Battle Series

I also completely support OBD in Wings Over The Reich

& Wings Over Flanders Field Ultimate Edition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that OBD is busy creating and testing the

Mk.IA Spitfire for a

Free future Add-on

to Wings Over The Reich!

Sign Up Quick!

 Taking Off Soon!!!8jgXvcY.png

 

8JEsO6Y.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hbEpJ7g.png

 

xHvS3S2.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

VtVuCuO.png

 

4pbApKV.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Battle Of Britain's Leading Lady!

LO85L2e.png

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with OBD in any business capacity. I simply Love WOTR and want to promote it to Combat Flight Sim Loving Folks like myself.
Please contact OBD for any definitive information concerning WOTR or WOFF UE. What you have here are simply my observations and experiences from using both
of these products.

SimHQ WOTR Giveaway

 

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
needed
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to pick this up here soon. Looks really fun, been dying for some awesome singleplayer.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too!  Have a look at this fine thread if you haven't seen it already.  I'm very tempted to try my luck as well.  :)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought the game and can't even play it haha. The key mapper doesn't like sliders assigning to axis so my rudder pedals are completely useless. The way they work with this pos flight pack from thrustmaster means the rudder is actually a slider and not an axis, the target software is incredibly insane, it only has like 8 axis you can assign that conflict with the joystick. So I can't even use my rudder pedals which work fine in literally every other game. Well besides Elite cause they have no ability to add curves to anything.

 

Pretty bummed about that.

 

Trying to get target working, it's not a very use friendly piece of software, lets you assign axis, then makes you reprogram every single god dang button back to working order. So ridiculous. F you thrustmaster you cheap bastards. They don't include the adapter that lets you connect the pedals as a single unit when you buy the whole pack, it connects to the throttle giving me the complications I am having. So when you buy the bundle you get screwed. What a great way to treat your customers.

 

Got it working, my god I haven't spent this much time setting up a game since the early 2000's. Pretty interesting. Makes DCS look quaint.

 

Games pretty freaking sweet though, this aint BOX, or even CLOD, it's got some serious soul though.

Edited by JonRedcorn
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JonRedcorn said:

Bought the game and can't even play it haha. The key mapper doesn't like sliders assigning to axis so my rudder pedals are completely useless. The way they work with this pos flight pack from thrustmaster means the rudder is actually a slider and not an axis, the target software is incredibly insane, it only has like 8 axis you can assign that conflict with the joystick. So I can't even use my rudder pedals which work fine in literally every other game. Well besides Elite cause they have no ability to add curves to anything.

 

Pretty bummed about that.

 

Trying to get target working, it's not a very use friendly piece of software, lets you assign axis, then makes you reprogram every single god dang button back to working order. So ridiculous. F you thrustmaster you cheap bastards. They don't include the adapter that lets you connect the pedals as a single unit when you buy the whole pack, it connects to the throttle giving me the complications I am having. So when you buy the bundle you get screwed. What a great way to treat your customers.

 

Got it working, my god I haven't spent this much time setting up a game since the early 2000's. Pretty interesting. Makes DCS look quaint.

 

Games pretty freaking sweet though, this aint BOX, or even CLOD, it's got some serious soul though.

 

Use that little adapter thing that came with the FCS rudder pedals to plug it in directly as USB - this will allow it to be recognized as an axis.

 

Do not plug it in through the throttle, or else it will be recognized as a slider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuesday said:

 

Use that little adapter thing that came with the FCS rudder pedals to plug it in directly as USB - this will allow it to be recognized as an axis.

 

Do not plug it in through the throttle, or else it will be recognized as a slider.

That's the issue, the flight pack with all 3 parts doesn't come with the adapter, cheap sob's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 7:15 PM, JonRedcorn said:

Games pretty freaking sweet though, this aint BOX, or even CLOD, it's got some serious soul though.

It is strange how some people have a time setting up their Hotas with WOTR. I didn't have any problem, but I have read that a few have.  Good man for sticking it out seeing it through to get you pedals working JonRedcorn. Your  comment above is so true Sir. There are more modern(directx 11) sims and there are more polygons in most of the new CFSs and some of the newer Sims may have a wider band of FM parameters they can implement, but WOTR has a lot of soul. Don't get me wrong here, many say this is based of the CFS3 engine so it is x amount of years old and it can't be any good. Well the fact of the matter is that the boys at OBD have just about completely rewritten WOTRs engine to take advantage of better technology and created quite a CBF Sim. From my understanding there are 2 guys cranking out this little power house, and be sure of this, they Love making CBF Sims and work very hard at it.  I have started doing some testing with their work in my spare time and they are on the ball with many improvements and fixes for previous problems. I am amazed how they resolve problems and implement new suggestions into the big picture of what they are doing. These guys are serious about taking WOTR into "The Battle of France" and beyond. The weather is amazing in this sims 90% of the time. Sometimes you can fly on top of it and it will grey out, but again 90% of the time WOTR has a better sky box and clouds/weather than any sim available right now. WOTR has the best AI of any sim out right now accept maybe BOB II WOV.  I haven't tried BOB II WOV yet as I just bought it 3 weeks ago, but is sitting right here on my desk staring at me wondering when I am going to install it. 33lima over on SimHQ is authoring an awesome AAR for this title that I have been reading with great interest, so at his urging through his AAR I finally purchased it. Shameless Plug here --->33lima BOB II WOV pic thread that turns into a very good AAR as you read into it! Anyway . 

  Again, WOTR has the best AI of any CBF Sim out right now. It is very adjustable for very lite,lite,medium and heavy air activity so even if you run an older rig like mine it still runs good(60Fps on a 60hz 2560x1440 monitor). The AI fighting is over the top sometimes and then other times you run into rookie AI and it is a turkey shoot. It is so nice to sometimes just sneak up on an AI and blast them and then the next minute his Flight leader might be forcing you to pull every move in the book just to shake him. Just the other night I sent this to Pol(one of the OBD Devs).

"Pol the Haze is amazing, 1 day clear and can see for miles, next hazy limited distance. Love it. Clouds, best in the business when not right on top of them which isn't to often. Superb! I really Love formation flying as it is very challenging and most peeps probably FF through that, their loss. The in Campaign fight with the 109 was one of THE BEST I have ever had in a flight sim. Ai 109 did scissors, tried to out climb me, split "s"ed away at 12,000'(1st time I ever saw that), tried to dive and run and then I finished him and he slowly smoke trailed down to the left until explosive impact. Awesome! winkngrin Spitty, Superb. "

This is the kind of combat that bears WOTR's soul that JonRedcorn has mentioned in his post.  Anyone who writes this CBF Sim off because it based on CFS3 doesn't know what they are talking about. If you like Single Player Campaigns and have any interest in the BOB, then this is one CBF Sim that should be in your library. I still love BOX, CLOD and IL2 1946, but WOTR is nothing to sneeze at. I am quite enthralled with it right now.;)

 

S!Blade<><

The Spitty is coming soon to WOTR Battle of Britain!

aeVru4j.png

     R1H7FvO.png

                  tLJ9Ciy.png

Don't forget you can fly for the Axis also in the BF109 e4

Spoiler

R3qSE3d.png

         47DiSFg.png

Spoiler

cD8WP7a.png

 

Edited by BladeMeister
needed
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just curious on your thoughts about Rowans BoBII expension pack,  as the campaign mode should be rather good. 

One thing I still can remember from BOBII it was the, not so good graphics from the planes.  I did stop in exploiring this WW2 game wayback in 2009 as OFF3 was being released in january 

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42

 

I still follow OBD at the forum as I think the products are great, only it is not very crowded at Simhq. While most WOTR are very pleased, I still think it has sales problems as there are so many alternative FREE expension packs  like for IL2-1946, CFS3, BOBII and Clod. I know every WW2 Combat flysimmer does have all or most of them in a DVD on the shelf. 

I still think the only way to get out of this, “why paying” dilemma, is to go into a different direction that none of the games above does have. One unique selling point could be VR. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not go off topic guys,this thread is about WOTR not swastikas,I believe that subject as been done to death.

 

Luke mentioned the pictures and Blade has adjusted accordingly..please guys lets not get the thread locked by talking about what should or should not be allowed. 1C/777 ask NOT to post pics with swastikas unless hidden,they very kindly allow us to post about other games/sims in this free subject section..there house their rules,which I Personnally have no problem with. I applaud them for allowing a free subject thread where people can give others a heads up regarding different games/sims. Nice one 1C/777 studios.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BraveSirRobin said:

lol

 

You can't even give it away...

     Once again Brave Sir Robin shows his sophomoric humor, level of intelligence, and his desire to spoil everybody else's fun with his snarky messages! He really should not have to work so hard to boost his pathetic ego.

     Hey BSR, if you had bothered to check the site you would have found over 20 people have signed up so far. Just put a sock into it, will you?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Arfsix,

The IGNORE function is your friend. BSR has long been on my ignore list. 😉

Cloyd

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Cloyd,

     BS robin and I have a history going back to Rise of flight! Some one has to keep track of him.

     Occasionally, you have to jerk on the leash as a reminder that certain behavior is not  acceptable in polite adult society.

      Thank you for the ignore suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guys a prize pr@&k..he seems to be massively against anything that doesn't involve the BOX or ROF series of sims. There's a tester on here aswell who I believe acts the same way with their sarky comments and "laughing" emojis to anything against their beloved sims.

 

Theres some brilliant people on this forum..HAZA who's gifted me items..ORLOK,PAT WILSON..GAMBIT =11=HERNE,,"MIKE" SAS STOREBROR,COCONUT,LIZLEMON and all the other modders that strive to make these sims better and better i could go on and on but unfortunately there's a few that spoil it for the majority..I believe Blade (who loves the box series and promotes with his fantastic screenshots not just here but over at SimHq aswell) has posted a FREE copy of WOTR in the FREE subject section of this forum which allows him to do so?

 

Are we not all combat flight sim fans? If so what's the problem? Is WOTR perfect? No..is BOX series perfect? Again IMO No..let's enjoy both for what they are.

 

@Blade massive respect pal for your giveaway ..I sincerely hope it goes to a worthy winner pal.

Edited by Adger
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Games absolutely worth the meager entrance fee of 30 bucks let alone free. Not sure why anyone would be negative towards any combat flight sims on the market. I play and enjoy all of them. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are so many undesirables out there in the game world as a whole... many should be permanently banned in my book, but for some reason they always surface, and for some reason they always seem to get away with it.

However, the good guys make a similar post and then always get pulled up for it... such is life, lol!

 

Anyway, like most flight sim gamers, I have most of the WWI and WWII genres out there and enjoy them all. They are all different, they all have their good and bad points.

There is certainly fun to be had in them all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

There are so many undesirables out there in the game world as a whole... many should be permanently banned in my book, but for some reason they always surface, and for some reason they always seem to get away with it.

However, the good guys make a similar post and then always get pulled up for it... such is life, lol!

 

Anyway, like most flight sim gamers, I have most of the WWI and WWII genres out there and enjoy them all. They are all different, they all have their good and bad points.

There is certainly fun to be had in them all.

 

 

 

At the risk of you or someone else trying to get me banned buddy 🤣  🤣   

 

I purchased both WOFF UE & WOTR. As far as i am concerned both games are a waste of my money.

 

If i could give them away, i would. I guess that must make me ignorant, i call it free will.

 

I am not a slave to the flight sim games genre though. First FS purchases Feb 2017 IL 2 1946 & CLOD

 

Second BOS BOM BOK BOBP, Jan 2019. So i can take them or leave them.

 

Too be honest i bought Outlaws Of the Old West EA last Monday and have been playing that 10 hours a day for a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dogbert1953 said:

 

 

At the risk of you or someone else trying to get me banned buddy 🤣  🤣   

 

I purchased both WOFF UE & WOTR. As far as i am concerned both games are a waste of my money.

 

If i could give them away, i would. I guess that must make me ignorant, i call it free will.

 

I am not a slave to the flight sim games genre though. First FS purchases Feb 2017 IL 2 1946 & CLOD

 

Second BOS BOM BOK BOBP, Jan 2019. So i can take them or leave them.

 

Too be honest i bought Outlaws Of the Old West EA last Monday and have been playing that 10 hours a day for a week.

 

 

You payed for your sims Dogbert you entitled to your opinion pal. 

Theres people who love OBD,S sims and there's others who dismiss them without trying or knowing anything about them,it's the people that dismiss them without trying that I find a bit puzzling but ey..each to their own.

 

im like you I play all types of games and sims..Personally I can take or leave BOX most of the time,the A.I often drives me nuts and the ground looping at times drives me loopy haha,but I still take the spit or the Junkers 52 up a few times a week because for some of BOX,s faults..it does a lot of things well,and I absolutely love the feeling of flight in this series..its second to none.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dogbert1953 said:

 

At the risk of you or someone else trying to get me banned buddy 🤣  🤣   

 

I purchased both WOFF UE & WOTR. As far as i am concerned both games are a waste of my money.

 

 

I've said it many times... we are all different in our wants and likes and dislikes, and it certainly isn't a crime not to like something, and that is perfectly fine.

I do hate though the 'my game is better than your game' crowd.

 

It's childish playground behaviour and beneath supposedly grown adults.

It's also divisive and does nothing but harm to a community that after all should be on the same song sheet, as we all enjoy a common genre of the gaming world.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adger   and @Trooper117  i agree with both your points of view and respect both your rights to agree or disagree with me.

 

Shame there are a couple of members that deem themselves the sole mouthpieces of the forum.

 

Yes i hate the "my game is better than yours attitude" as well Trooper117. You get a lot of that in the train sim community.

 

One of the reasons after 18 years of sole use of the various train sims available. I wanted to branch out and focus on something completely different, game wise.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As somebody already said, WOFF and WOTR have 'soul'.

And VERY good AI.
So I fire them from time to time as well as ancient 1946 with it's endless number of planes and theaters :)
And for flight fidelity/feeling of flight and nice graphics i choose BoX.
And sometimes CloD or DCS or RoF.

Many to choose from, depending on my mood ;)


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ST_ami7b5 said:

As somebody already said, WOFF and WOTR have 'soul'.

And VERY good AI.
So I fire them from time to time as well as ancient 1946 with it's endless number of planes and theaters :)
And for flight fidelity/feeling of flight and nice graphics i choose BoX.
And sometimes CloD or DCS or RoF.

Many to choose from, depending on my mood ;)


 

 

32 minutes ago, Dogbert1953 said:

Yup i enjoy 1946, CLOD Blitz and ROF.

 

 

Absolutely guys..I fly them all my 1946 is massive with the BAT mods,I also enjoy BOB II,Falcon BMS and at times I still fire up EAW..there's a lot of sims that could learn from that old girl regarding radio communications,wingman commands etc.

 

it is a pity that a certain few on here have to resort to childish emojis,or sniping words..if you look at Blades profile he owns EVERYTHING that 1c777 have produced..I believe he's done giveaways for the BOX series aswell as OBD,S sims. Who's to say he wont get miffed by the silly emojis from LUKEFF (It's not the 1st thread I've seen him with this behaviour and who as a official tester?I believe should act better)and pointless comment from BSR and stop supporting these Devs completely? It'd certainly be a poorer place without Blade..his screenshots alone promoting BOX  on different sites on the Net are at times brilliant.

Edited by Adger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dogbert1953 said:

 

One of the reasons after 18 years of sole use of the various train sims available. I wanted to branch out and focus on something completely different, game wise.

 

 Good man for coming into the flight sim world... but you've stepped into the same minefield!  :rofl: :hunter:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adger said:

Who's to say he wont get miffed by the silly emojis from LUKEFF (It's not the 1st thread I've seen him with this behaviour and who as a official tester?I believe should act better)

 

Life's too short to be uptight and serious all the time - if I want to post a meme or animated GIF in the middle of a topic, then so be it. 

Edited by LukeFF
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon lads, life's to short to have barneys over these things... I'm sure we are all in it for much the same reasons.

To be honest, there have been times in the past I have been a bit short with people, and I'd like to think that I've got a bit better at dealing with the cut and thrust of the forums since then  :yahoo:

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 7:02 AM, Adger said:

Let's not go off topic guys,this thread is about WOTR not swastikas,I believe that subject as been done to death.

 

Luke mentioned the pictures and Blade has adjusted accordingly..please guys lets not get the thread locked by talking about what should or should not be allowed. 1C/777 ask NOT to post pics with swastikas unless hidden,they very kindly allow us to post about other games/sims in this free subject section..there house their rules,which I Personnally have no problem with. I applaud them for allowing a free subject thread where people can give others a heads up regarding different games/sims. Nice one 1C/777 studios.

 

Please guys give it a rest. I made an honest mistake, I forgot the rule, Luke brought it to my attention in his normal sarcastic DB type comment, and I fixed it.    This is 1C's site and they make the rules. I respect that and am thankful that we are even allowed to have a Free Topic Thread. Moving right along...---> Only 4+ a little bit days until someone wins a copy of WOTR! Sign up here.

FREE WOTR Giveaway on ATAG Forums

 

  WOOT! WOOOOT!

 

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

 Good man for coming into the flight sim world... but you've stepped into the same minefield!  :rofl: :hunter:

 

Ain't that the truth buddy, hehehehehehehe.  🤣  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, I haven't looked here since I posted this. Chill pills for the house on me.

1.Arfsix,

It is the ignore function for me concerning BSR. Used to try yanking that chain a lot in the past concerning him, but the dude is a total DB both here & on ROF Forum and not worth the time or effort. Anyone with a ounce of common sense sees clearly what he is. If you had not have quoted him here, I would have blissfully gone on never having seen his ignorant comment. Please be careful of the POWER of the quote feature Sir. It is a hefty responsibility, not to be taken lightly.;)

2.Dogbert 1953, I get it you don't like WOFF UE or WOTR. I hate it that you don't like them. You are the only one that I have ever read from to have that reaction, but I am sure there are others that don't like them also possibly. What I don't get is why you  post your dislike for each Sim in a  thread I post concerning a WOTR  giveaway? I respect freedom of speech, but please do me a favor and if you feel strongly about it then start your own thread relating your experience with these products. If you do, I will be sure to check it out as I am sure others will and people can converse with you there about it if they feel the need to. Thanks for your consideration to delete your post here and do the aforementioned if you would please Sir. I would really appreciate it. S!

3.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:27 PM, LukeFF said:

 

Life's too short to be uptight and serious all the time - if I want to post a meme or animated GIF in the middle of a topic, then so be it. 

LukeOFF, you and I have probably never agreed on anything here or on the ROF Forums, but that stands corrected now. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU CONCERNING THIS QUOTE SIR.

You are still a DB in my book, but I am sure I am that or worse in yours, so I respect our mutual dislike for each other. After all, its MUTUAL! If you don't click that stupid laugh emoji for this post then I will have to reevaluate my opinion of you Sir. I really don't have time for all that mate, so just click the button please, and we can carry on like normal. Thanks again for the heads up on the Swastika pictures, it really was an innocent mistake.

4.As concerning Combat FLight Sims. I do own all GBS(including Tc & FC,<---Love it, need Arras Map soon) and support 1C. I am so looking forward to when they get the AI right(fun to fight). I love to fly any of it for short stints as a SP person, but I need that intelligent AI badly. IL2 1946, still on the HDD and cranked up here & there. LOVE it. CLOD, just waiting on renewed AI & 5.0. I Love it and support TFS totally. ROF still on the HDD and I hit it up on and off. PWCG is the best SP for me, but still need intelligent AI even over here. WOTR, best AI, best Weather 90% of the time, best all aorund atmosphere, FOR ME, IMHO. Loving the Campign. WOFF UE, same as WOTR but I need more time to fly it.  Battle of Britain II Wings Of Victory has been sitting on my desk waiting for 3 weeks or better waiting for me to install it. I am a little afraid because if it is as good as 33lima over on SimHQ is leading me to believe it is, I might have a new favorite. Waiting for now. DCS, MEH, me personally I am done with ED me thinks, but that is just me. Beautiful FMS, plane modelling lost in a world of DCS ---> Disconnected Compiliation of......  well , you know. Again, that is just me and I own it. ;)

Well that is about it for me......  hmmmm, .... seems I came here for something else??? Oh yea

 

Sorry Trooper but it's the Laughing emoji for you Sir! :ph34r:

 

Bumpidy Bump Bump!

 

Two days until the free giveaway here at the WOTR Giveaway on ATAG Forums WOTR Thread

S!Blade<><

 

Soon, is the word

from the horses mouth!

qut8lgK.png

xQRHr1e.png

 

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...