Photo

separate "joystick noise filter" settings for axes - and option to disable filtering trackIR

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 19//Moach

19//Moach

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:06

I think the title sums it up there already, but anyways...

I've noticed that with noise filter settings above .5, pilot head movements become rather "sloppy" as evidently the noise filter also applies to trackIR...

this is most inconvenient, since I would like to use a higher setting for my less-than-perfect x55, but find that I'm limited by this view responsiveness constraint

trackIR does not really even need to be filtered at all, since it already does this very nicely (not sure about other head tracking alternatives) - thus, the option to bypass filtering for view movements would be greatly appreciated

but ideally, I (and probably many more of us) would like to have the option to set the level of filtering individually for each control axis, as some are often much more prone to jerking and twitching than others - particularly so with saitek devices, in my experience

thanks in advance

ideally, I would like to have the option to set the level of filtering individually for each control axis, as some are often much more prone to jerking and twitching than others - particularly so with saitek devices, in my experience

This reminds me of the time I once built a Time Machine...  uh, no wait - that hasn't happened yet

#2 Gramps

Gramps
  • Founder

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:16

+1

i5 4690 @3.9, GTX 1070, 16 GB Ram, TM Warthog, VKBIII pedals, Win 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users