DetCord12B

Det's Hangar

Looks wonderful, thank you.

• Upvote 1

AAAAAAA

bloody hell
HangAAAAAAAr

this is nothing to hang my Sports jacket on, goddammit.

• Upvote 1

Hello, the skin in 2K I downloaded, thank you anyway.
regards :salute:

Seeing as HellHound already did an excellent job, I don't see the need to do another one. That said, it could be converted to 4k with minimal tweaking. Some of the markings and insignia would have to be completely redone, but it wouldn't take long at all. It's up to him unless you want me to start from scratch? 

AAAAAAA

bloody hell

HangAAAAAAAr

this is nothing to hang my Sports jacket on, goddammit.

What do you... Oh, damn. Just noticed that.

Hi, I know that in 4K doing a skin is a lot of work and time and I can not ask for that, and less from scratch.

thank you very much. :good:

regards

PS: Forgive my bad English.

What do you... Oh, damn. Just noticed that.

The only Hangers i wanna see on my PC screens come from the NSFW part of the internet... :P

Should not come from this place.

Hope you get a K and an A8 someday!

Edited by Yakdriver

Detcord, if you haven't already go download my 190-a3 template again please.  It has improved rivet layers.

• Upvote 1

Detcord -

being really really cheeky but is is possible for you to put the base schemes for these beautiful things in a psd or xcf file as individual layers (either per colour or as a combined layer)? 

It would really help those of us (with less talent) who produce numbered skins for our squads..

Regards

BOO 

Detcord, if you haven't already go download my 190-a3 template again please.  It has improved rivet layers.

Will do mate, thanks.

Detcord -

being really really cheeky but is is possible for you to put the base schemes for these beautiful things in a psd or xcf file as individual layers (either per colour or as a combined layer)? 

It would really help those of us (with less talent) who produce numbered skins for our squads..

Regards

BOO 

Are you talking about the base fuselage and wing camo patterns? If so I can't. I merge all of my base camouflage layers once I've completed them, so they're no longer individual segments. This ensures that every pattern is unique as they were when they left the factory, as was the case. They could be cut up, however that would require a lot of work to do so and then to properly fix them. I could do your Sqdn for you but that is dependent upon how many aircraft you have and free time on my end.

Another option would be to work with ICDP to include some of these layers but I'm not sure how comfortable he is with that aspect.  

Hello detcord - i meant as a singe combined base layer per scheme to then incorporate into ICDPs brilliant template into which i could import my own squad markings and tactical numbers etc. 

It very kind of you to offer to do the skins but, as much as id say YES in a beat, there are too many to expect that. But thank you. 

Anyhow i  had to ask as i think your work is outstanding. 

Kind Regards

BOO

• JG 54 Group Chief/Bohm (w/wo tail stripe)
  • BF-109F4
  • 4K template by BlackHellHound
  • DOWNLOAD

g4WFugr.pngNjGUfwH.png

Beautiful work man! You wouldn't happen to be making anymore F-4 skins would you? More specifically JG 3 winter camouflages :)

Beautiful work man! You wouldn't happen to be making anymore F-4 skins would you? More specifically JG 3 winter camouflages :)

I tend to avoid the winter patterns due to the fact that I never play during that season. The game with its kinda awful HDR rexT gives me snow blindness. That said, I'm not outside the possibility. Why?

I tend to avoid the winter patterns due to the fact that I never play during that season. The game with its kinda awful HDR rexT gives me snow blindness. That said, I'm not outside the possibility. Why?

I've been looking for JG 3 winter skins for a while and I haven't been able to find but a few but they're not to my liking really. Also, the winter maps are my favorite and would really like a couple skins to use for them.

I've been looking for JG 3 winter skins for a while and I haven't been able to find but a few but they're not to my liking really. Also, the winter maps are my favorite and would really like a couple skins to use for them.

Do you have a image or illustration of the livery in question?

Beautifu artwork detcord

Great skins. I love the Reichsverteidigungsbanderolen and i love late war ac.

Nice job and keep them coming :)

S!

Edited by Yankee_One

I can't find any photos of F-4s flown over Stalingrad with a winter camouflage scheme sadly. I did find these illustration though of "Yellow 7" flown by Viktor Bauer in March 1942

http://www.markstyling.com/bf109fs/Bf.109.Fcu.04.jpg

That's not of much help as its just an image of the cockpit. Could you not find something that represented the overall scheme or camo pattern you were talking about?

Got to love the Hangers, beautiful work here, thank you. :salute:

I keep it swingin'...  :biggrin:

So its just white on white. No camo pattern. I could probably knock that out for ya in an hour or so.

Really? Dude that would be fantastic! :D