VeteranenCampaign -- JG51 over Velikie Luki

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 71st_AH_Mastiff

71st_AH_Mastiff
  • Tester

Posted 26 April 2017 - 18:02

when I do a strafing run, my AI wingman crash into the ground, mission #9

"any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback"

YouTube Channel 

#42 ShamrockOneFive

ShamrockOneFive
  • Founder

Posted 18 June 2017 - 16:46

Just got started on it and I'm really liking it.

Somewhat different from my usual as I see no waypoints laid out. Just the instructions to fly to and from the target. Still, having a very good time and enjoying flying the FW190 and also appreciating the map!

#43 Papa_Bear

Papa_Bear

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:22

hello gents i having error with the campaign just after starting. object undefined (lauscripts\worldobjects\mapemitters\test\veteran_ari1.txt)   I did put all extra files in campaign folder and it still give me same error.

if you have any advice i would appreciated 

#44 JG4_dingsda

JG4_dingsda
  • Founder

Posted 19 June 2017 - 17:20

hello gents i having error with the campaign just after starting. object undefined (lauscripts\worldobjects\mapemitters\test\veteran_ari1.txt)   I did put all extra files in campaign folder and it still give me same error.

if you have any advice i would appreciated 

Hello Papa_Bear,

you have to unzip into the Battle of Stalingrad mainfolder, not in the campaign folder. :)

„Jede Nation spottet über die andere, und alle haben recht.“ -- A.S.

#45 Papa_Bear

Papa_Bear

Posted 19 June 2017 - 18:06

Hello Papa_Bear,

you have to unzip into the Battle of Stalingrad mainfolder, not in the campaign folder. thanks for replay

thanks for replay. now i got it. i just need extract extra folders to main folder and campaign folder to campaign folder

#46 Comes

Comes
  • Founder

Posted 12 July 2017 - 15:32

Thanks for the campaign. Everything worked just fine, had a lot of fun. :salute:

#47 ShamrockOneFive

ShamrockOneFive
  • Founder

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:10

Finished playing this the other day and gave my thoughts over here: https://stormbirds.w...r-velikie-luki/

In short, its a fun, realistic, and challenging campaign. There's bad weather, worse weather and that's before the Russians try and ambush you! :)

Great use of the map and an interesting campaign.

#48 JG4_dingsda

JG4_dingsda
  • Founder

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:10

Thank you for reviewing the campaign, ShamrockOneFive. I added a link to it in the first post. I hope that is ok.  :) 

„Jede Nation spottet über die andere, und alle haben recht.“ -- A.S.

#49 thenorm

thenorm
  • Founder

Posted 29 October 2017 - 22:06

Been playing through this, loving it, especially the voice acting, which is fantastic, and proving an interesting challenge for my German. How/who voice acted this? Also, I think I've heard the term used in one or two of the lines, but what does the word(s?) that sound like "trobado" mean in German? I'm probably mishearing it and almost certainly miss-spelling it, but I hear it in this as well as Steel Division, Normandy 44 which has a line for movement orders that goes "Nach dem Jagd! Trobado!". Is it some sort of cheer? 

#50 sinned

sinned

Posted 31 October 2017 - 14:39

Thats "Horrido". Its LF's victory cry similar to "scratch one bandit" in which served to inform other units nearby over radio to confirm the transmitter's kill visually (when possible).

It originated from old German hunting dog command.

There are idiotic claims over the internet that the term is associated with a religious figure "saint horridus".
This is no such person.

#51 thenorm

thenorm
  • Founder

Posted 03 November 2017 - 23:43

Aaaah, ok, thanks for clearing that up. Funny that Steel Divisions has ground units using it too, but good to have an explanation. Thanks for that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users