MK.MrX

How do you define cheater?

How do you identify cheaters?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Mr.X cheater?

2. 2. Why?

• Because, he knocks down a lot.
    • Because he is an experienced pilot and can not be a cheater.
    • Because he flies not as all other pilots
    • Because he is an ordinary pilot as everyone else

At the end of the video shows all the settings

Nice blind deflection shots! I will try to track the enemy through the instrument panel as shown here!

• Upvote 2

A cheater? no 

not in my eyes at least, I have flown with and against you many times. Some days you have my number like anyone else and some days I have yours.  We have fought many battles all of which were great in my eyes and nothing ever seems out of the ordinary in our engagements. other pilots are able to put up the amount of kills you do just not as often.  Accuracy on targets is probable cause.

• Upvote 1

I've had experience as a server admin and the moment anyone uses the "C" word people start seeing cheating everywhere. It's like McCarthyism or the flying saucer craze. Anyway, I've pondered the situation and, as a student of human behaviour and nature, here's my take on what's really happening:

First and foremost, it's not really possible to tell if someone is cheating without having the technical tools and knowledge/experience to say for sure. I'm pretty sure that 1C would have banned Mr.X if he were cheating because they are very proactive about this issue. Unless Mr.X is cunning enough to evade detection by 1C somehow (which seems unlikely) then he has to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Is it possible that he cheated in the past? In other games? Yeah sure, but that's irrelevant. It can't be proven.

Addressing the main complaint:

There's nothing special about tracking a target through your instrument panel, I do it all the time and I'm not any good. If you have a good eye and an instinct for Kentucky windage then you can do it reliably with practise. MrX is a very frequent flyer, he's online daily for prolonged periods and practise makes you good at things. This, along with stacking other advantages, natural, technical or otherwise can make a big difference.

The question I found myself asking here after giving it some thought is: Why would someone who is very good at the game and has these advantages be so insecure about this as to keep bringing it up?

The answer to that question is, [Edited]. 

[Edited]

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.

To conclude, here's my proposal:

If Mr.X makes you butthurt then here's my suggestion: Quit your day job, divorce your wife, sell your kids, spend your savings on the best hardware you can afford and then play Il-2 all day, everyday, for as long as you can. In a few months you'll probably be just as good as anyone online provided you have decent hand eye co-ordination and a triple digit IQ.

Either that or don't [FEED THE TROLL] , don't watch his videos, don't bump his threads and when he logs on, leave the server. 

Knock off the name calling.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Last warning.

If somebody spends hundreds and hundreds of hours flying in this sim the likely senario is they will probably get pretty good at it.  Learning the maps and more particularly the habits of casual flyers who spend 8 to 10 hours a week flying will prove to be little contest to someone who probably spends 50 to 60 hours a week in game. Does that make you a cheater? No, it makes you someone who spends hours and hours flying in this sim. 

I define a cheater as using modified version of the software or third party softwares to gain unfair advantage over the other players.

This... and i will just add to the above with .... that others do not have access to or are aware of. 

That is the only definition of a cheater when it comes to flight sims in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, if MK Mr X is a cheater , he is a damn good one, last 4 to 5 years communities have tried to expose him for just that. 

Mr MK X

Why not just invite those who want to fly as your wingman, you might teach them something. And it really getting tiring all these accusations. In my point of view that is the true rule-braker. I have no interest in fighters myself, but if I where I would really like a tour of education with you.

We need to stop this , it remind me too mush of call of duty 

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, if MK Mr X is a cheater , he is a damn good one, last 4 to 5 years communities have tried to expose him for just that. 

Mr MK X

Why not just invite those who want to fly as your wingman, you might teach them something. And it really getting tiring all these accusations. In my point of view that is the true rule-braker. I have no interest in fighters myself, but if I where I would really like a tour of education with you.

We need to stop this , it remind me too mush of call of duty 

I do not speak English. This is problem.
With me to fly a lot of beginners, I always say, what to do. I speak not only for beginners, me often ask experienced pilots.
Learning can be in my videos, so do many pilots.
It operates at 100%! Verified!

Yeah , the language problem. Well it is not your job to prove innocent, if anyone have any proof that he is using hacks , bring the m forward or forever keep silence. It should be a rule against such claim anyway without it. We are many nationalities here, I fly bombers I am used to get shot down on a daily bases. Those getting frustrated by it can train resilient against this frustration by flying my wing. Good night

• Haha 1

If he cheats, he cheats. If he doesn't, he doesn't. At this point it's all pointless speculation and BS. Get over it and move on. The subject is old and tired....

..old subjects are like old jokes, we know when to start laugh and when to stop..

This is problem. You can not do what I do. So, I kid.

Еverything is clear with you.

In my opinion if you open such a topic maybe you should answer questions more serious instead of giving childish answers.

Even if it is brought up by someone who may have accused you of cheating before.

Deal with it or maybe refrain from such topics if you aren't ready to discuss them.

Personally I'never had a problem with a cheater in BoX.

And a cheater itself I define as someone who is manipulating the game to gain an unfair advantage through means not made available by the game itself (hex Editor, Hacks, ...)

I feel like if someone was to cheat in this game it would be something to do with being able to force "icons on" & "easy aiming / aiming help" settings on a expert server or any server with them normally turned off. Of course there would be other cheats such as invincibility / teleportation but those would be much harder as the code for them is not already in the game.

Seeing some of MrX's deflection shots make me go wow and I am 99.9% sure he can make them purely because he has so many man hours in those planes and knows where to aim no matter the situation so to that I say kudos :salute:  however I have seen plenty of hackers in other games that know how to play without seeming suspicious especially if their hacks are subtle like having "icons on / aiming help" on so I can't be 100% sure!  :wacko:

In my opinion if you open such a topic maybe you should answer questions more serious instead of giving childish answers.

Even if it is brought up by someone who may have accused you of cheating before.

Accused? So show proof!
There is no evidence? Sit in silence and envy!
Where are those who accused me of cheating? They have already talked about this topic. Where are they? Why are they silent?

The question is closed?  Envy is now silent?
OK! Thank you all!
See you on your six!

Dont ask me where they are or why they stay silent - I dont care.

I just dropped a line as it seems a bit strange to me to open a thread about such a topic and then apperently dont want to talk about it or answer questions in a serious way - regardless from whom.

• Upvote 1

Hi MrX,

May I ask whats the point of this poll??

You used an adecuate poll name but I totally dont understand such sub-questions you made.

You made a poll for people to give their opinion about you?? If thats so, Im sorry but thats is not what this poll section is for and it will be locked by me.

Haash

• Upvote 1