MK.MrX

How do you define cheater?

How do you identify cheaters?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Mr.X cheater?

2. 2. Why?

• Because, he knocks down a lot.
    • Because he is an experienced pilot and can not be a cheater.
    • Because he flies not as all other pilots
    • Because he is an ordinary pilot as everyone else

All Hello!

I am often accused of cheating. Please see the videos, read the comments in them. Vote and leave a message in the subject by explaining why I'm a cheater.
If you have proof of cheating, let's look at them all together.

• Upvote 1

You where a legend in COD , but stopped after the latest patches from TF, that made people talk. I have only been shot down once by you myself and that was nothing special about that. I did not see you coming and you hit me with full force and I went down in flames.

Personally I think you are a good spotter, and get good situational awareness , and is fair to good at shooting. 

Besides that I think you have many hours in a flightsim, COD WT and here. 

Salute

• Upvote 1

S!

I chose hard to answer as I do not want to label anyone and also because I watched all the videos he posted. What Mr.X does is that he scans the sky actively, flies below horizon to avoid being detected so easily, approaches from low 6 and shoots quite well even in high deflection shots. He also makes the target into evasive maneuvers thus losing E by shooting bursts of his MG. Uses cannons mostly only when sure to hit.

When he avoids an attack he conserves Energy but still makes the attacker to burn a lot of his own. Takes advantage of the attacker being eager to get a firing solution without conserving E. Very well working tactic. His control inputs are not violent but rather precise and he trims the aircraft. People he shot down made many errors before being whacked thus calling Mr.X a cheater. Again he conserved his Energy in all the engagements very well. He also seemed to keep radiators pretty shut but also engine power at continuous power. That way he still goes fast and can use the WEP when needed without immediate overheating or engine failure.

I would say he is a good pilot and noted especially his situational awareness being high by scanning the sky and plotting himself on the map. And also he made errors getting killed just like any other player.

• Upvote 5

How do you define a cheater  :)

Did some of the well celebrated German aces cheat? mostly entering combat when they had a situational advantage, flying with wingmen who generally allowed their boss to rack up the kills?

from video's, Mr X seems to use similar tactics and has teammates on comms to back him up and help with situational awareness.

He shows understanding of using each aircraft in its best performance envelope and good skills from long CFS experience and familiarity with principles of combat

As far as gunnery skills go he shows very good understanding of deflection shooting, has been doing this for a very long time and practices more than most

As far as leaving CLoD, If I was a British pilot flying in BoS over Russia with a mostly Russian community, and another newer game was released based over my home country with a equally active British community, it is not that surprising I would choose that one, not even considering the big Cheating accusation uproar that happened

Leaving CLoD does not seem that surprising in that context

As for BoS, 1C/777 have made a big look into cheating behind the scenes, they certainly know more than we do, I would presume to think it unlikely that they would give permission (which they did) to allow a known (to them) cheater  to give paid coaching and tutorials on air combat in BoS, however much you like/or disagree with that principle, but no-one is forcing anybody to use that service.

At the end of the day one cannot say either way with 100% certainty, but I feel that language/culture barrier, a certain amount of arrogance, added to the competitive scene of MP (along with a bit of good old fashioned Butthurt) has led to the current situation and even the need to post a poll of this nature

It would be interesting if such a poll was made or deemed necessary amongst the Russian speaking community?

Cheers Dakpilot

• Upvote 3

It would be interesting if such a poll was made or deemed necessary amongst the Russian speaking community?

Yes, many of the Russian pilots consider me a cheater, but they do not write about it in chat. 

The survey, to come to conclusions.
In fact, many people think so or not?
If not, let them be ashamed, and they will stop writing.

I define a cheater as using modified version of the software or third party softwares to gain unfair advantage over the other players.

This is definitely not the case with you. 

You have a good spotting ability, good situational awareness and usually flying with comms and not lone wolfing. 

When it comes to gunnery you have some precise piloting and good anticipation for deflection shots. 

And also I saw you mostly practice hit and run tactics and almost never get drowned into a turnfight like many others. 

I learned a lot by watching your vids (back when it was the fw190 golden age) and improved a lot by mimicking your flying style.

One thing is that the guy that named him MK.Mr.X2 and was a real cheater may also have hurt your reputation before he was banned,

I remember sawing a lot of calls on the chat like "see mrx is teleporting now, cheater I told you". 

But for me you are no cheater at all. Just a talented experienced pilot.

Edited by F/JG300_Gruber
  • Upvote 3

Nope,

I agree with Gruber.  Mr X situation awareness is above others and gunning skills. Over the years i have shot Mr X and he has shot me ,  he has shot me more of course lol.

Just because you get shot down does not mean the pilot that shot you down is a cheat.

If you can prove a cheat show it, if not keep it to yourself.

CO 71st_AH_XE90

• Upvote 1

A cheater is someone who shoots down lots of people and is rarely shot down. At least that is the MP definition.

I do not agree with you. If I fly carefully, me very difficult to bring down, while I force down a lot. Many people know about it.

I do not agree with you. If I fly carefully, me very difficult to bring down, while I force down a lot. Many people know about it.

Here is classic language problem

BraveSirRobin was using sarcasm

he is suggesting that sometimes when people are shot down a lot, they will assume and claim the opponent is cheating, and that is how cheating is defined in Multiplayer...just humour

Cheers Dakpilot

• Upvote 2

My comment is sarcasm. I was in a fight with you a few weeks ago. My wingman shot you down. I saw no signs that you cheat.

I've been accused of cheating in RoF. It's usually the result of severe butthurt.

• Upvote 3

If you are not a cheater then you have nothing to worry about and nothing to prove.

I would not have even bothered with the poll, and who cares what other people think... that's their problem not yours...

I have always had high values and standards, and expect others to have a similar attitude and behaviour. 

I cannot stand cheats, liars and thief's, they are the lowest of the low, and have no idea how they can walk with their heads held high or even live with themselves.

• Upvote 2

As far as leaving CLoD, If I was a British pilot flying in BoS over Russia with a mostly Russian community, and another newer game was released based over my home country with a equally active British community, it is not that surprising I would choose that one, not even considering the big Cheating accusation uproar that happened

Leaving CLoD does not seem that surprising in that context

Thing is that TF 3.0 came (March, 2013) - with measures against Keygets.dll - before BoS became this spectacular online success (first dev's videos with Bf 109 in flight came in May/June...).

So, as people being people, they became intrigued with the coincidence of OP vanished from ATAG server in the same days. ;)

Of course, they missing the fact that at same time this happens, he can leave the ATAG scene just because want dedicate more to... War Thunder.  :biggrin:

He is cheater? Personally I believed that not, perhaps know games mechanics better than common people, know the art of deflection shoot.

In online CFS history always are "Hartmann's", guys that know do the right things, and the majority prefer fly - "nationalism" apart - in Bf 109/Fw 190's.

This guys are master, don' t matter if in  Warbirds, WWIIONLINE,  IL2, CloD, War Thunder, BoS, DCSW... - if the "flight game"  use "arcade" or "ultimate" FM. Change from one game for another don't alter their expertise, even with "underdog" planes they kick ass.    :)

Edited by Sokol1

Thing is that TF 3.0 came (March, 2013) - with measures against Keygets.dll - before BoS became this spectacular online success (first dev's videos with Bf 109 in flight came in May/June...).

So, as people being people, they became intrigued with the coincidence of OP vanished from ATAG server in the same days. ;)

Of course, they missing the fact that at same time this happens, he can leave the ATAG scene just because want dedicate more to... War Thunder.  :biggrin:

He is cheater? Personally I believed that not, perhaps know games mechanics better than common people, know the art of deflection shoot.

In online CFS history always are "Hartmann's", guys that know do the right things, and the majority prefer fly - "nationalism" apart - in Bf 109/Fw 190's.

This guys are master, don' t matter if in  Warbirds, WWIIONLINE,  IL2, CloD, War Thunder, BoS, DCSW... - if the "flight game"  use "arcade" or "ultimate" FM. Change from one game for another don't alter their expertise, even with "underdog" planes they kick ass.    :)

if that's so then why is he not flying in CLOD? He's not dedicating any time to War thunder; he's here in Forums and IL-2 BOS game, asking if we think hes cheating. Things that make you go hummmm.

If you are not a cheater then you have nothing to worry about and nothing to prove.

I would not have even bothered with the poll, and who cares what other people think... that's their problem not yours...

You probably have not watched the video.
These people start to vote to throw me out of the game.
Why should I quit the game? Just out of the game thrown pilot ТРАКТОРИСТ. Video of it was the same.

if that's so then why is he not flying in CLOD? He's not dedicating any time to War thunder; he's here in Forums and IL-2 BOS game, asking if we think hes cheating. Things that make you go hummmm.

Here you once accused me of cheating.
Explain why you think so?
Because I left the CoD?
I left the game before the release of the patch to update the protection!
I left because it was boring.

• Upvote 2

Here you once accused me of cheating.
Explain why you think so?
Because I left the CoD?
I left the game before the release of the patch to update the protection!
I left because it was boring.

isnt BOS Boring you yet?

your so superior than everyone, I would think you would of become a real pilot by now?

wasting your time going after mediocre vertual pilots

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff

People who protest too loudly and often about others accusing them of cheating are suspicious to me. 

theres a serious Problem in Cheating beeing related to your Nation (the general view of people around the world), fueled by latest sports and political situations, I guess it will take way more than 100 years to be cured. The same thing like all germans are generalized as Nazis even if alot of people in germany dont even know a small piece of its countrys crimehistory

• Upvote 3

I don't think of you as a cheater.  However I do recall the only encounter with you was when you were camped over my airfield and shot my Pe-2 down twice within about five minutes as I tried to exit the area.  There may be a different word for that.

I don't think of you as a cheater.  However I do recall the only encounter with you was when you were camped over my airfield and shot my Pe-2 down twice within about five minutes as I tried to exit the area.  There may be a different word for that.

the thing is he vulches an airfield and doesn't take the same damage as everyone else that vulches an airfield..he just flys away as if nothing happens and from when I see others attack the airfield they end up in a ball of fire.

If you get vulched on a base more than once, time to move to another base.  And mastiff i have seen in the last few day German Bombers and Fighters hit our bases with limited effect on them.from Flak . maybe be like CLOD we need more defense aa guns ,  just a thought.

• Upvote 1

What an odd thread. It's simple. If you cheat, you suck. If you don't, then you are very good at this flight Sim thing. I lean toward the latter based on what I've seen.

But then again I would define cheating as manipulating the "rules" (so to speak), or in this case the software to give one an advantage others wouldn't have. So if that isn't happening then the answer is simple. If anyone is playing by the same set of rules as their opponent, then they are simply playing the game. Some people are simply good.

Vulching is not cheating. From my perspective anyway.

• Upvote 2

My first post here and hopefully last..

My definition of the word cheater..

Cheater = every pilot who is better than me ..

Sorry MrMx :) :)

It is sad to see, when people vote on a kick from the server  :( 

SAF_Dogface ... " hi mr hack "

MK.MrMX .... " hi noob "

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: good rekt 

I like to watch your videos and learn.

Excellent shooter..excellent pilot..

MrMX, you need not  to defend, It always futile struggle..

3vOD2gr.jpg

Edited by Mira73
  • Upvote 2

I like to watch your videos and learn.

Excellent shooter..excellent pilot..

You need not have to defend, It always futile struggle..

3vOD2gr.jpg

pretty much this.

Last time I checked the defendant shall not prove his innocence , but the other way around. I can see why the author want to talk about this , because he is automatically accused wherever he goes, and the accuser walk away free, with his judgement hanging over his head

This happened in COD ,and we had the exactly the same discussion in ATAG site, but there was a agreement that this man was good, really good. He fly serious all the time. But those that meant he cheated , claimed he left when patch against cheating came was a proof. 

Well it was not, neither do we have here, ergo he is not a cheater

• Upvote 2

What an odd thread. It's simple. If you cheat, you suck. If you don't, then you are very good at this flight Sim thing. I lean toward the latter based on what I've seen.

But then again I would define cheating as manipulating the "rules" (so to speak), or in this case the software to give one an advantage others wouldn't have. So if that isn't happening then the answer is simple. If anyone is playing by the same set of rules as their opponent, then they are simply playing the game. Some people are simply good.

Vulching is not cheating. From my perspective anyway.

If vulching is cheating, then Eric Hartman is a cheater.  Read his story.  He once found a Russian base where they took off at the same time every morning, and he was there waiting for them...every morning.  For awhile, all his squadron mates wondered where/how he was getting these kills.  He finally owned up to what he had been doing.

You have to remember, there always has to be someone who is better than everyone else.

MrX kills more planes in a mission than I even see.  But, then I suck, and he doesn't.

• Upvote 3

I have been flight simming regularly since before CLoD, but first came into contact with MK MrX in that sim and have enjoyed watching many of his videos.   Perhaps I have spent more time watching his vids than flying myself!  The point being he has crafted his skills over many thousands of hours.  Probably more than I would be willing to commit to be honest.  But good on him, he obviously gets a lot of enjoyment out of the hobby.

A cheater is someone who manipulates the code to achieve a personal advantage.

I have never seen anything to make me think MrX was in that category, although I have seen cheaters with undamageable planes.

• Upvote 1

~S~ My last post on this!  All agree Mr X is not a cheat this what i am reading on this poll , so gents let move on and get a flying! Check 6

CO 71st_AH_XE90

The squad MK team have rules!
1. You can not attack the plane was taking off from the airport and.
2. You can attack enemy aircraft, if it came out of the battle and trying to sit up.

MK - not vulches!
If the aircraft landing gear after take-off the vessel, is a threat and must be attacked. It is not vulches.

the thing is he vulches an airfield and doesn't take the same damage as everyone else that vulches an airfield..he just flys away as if nothing happens and from when I see others attack the airfield they end up in a ball of fire.

I was shot down anti-aircraft gun at 5000m above the airfield. Your words are as empty as the accusations of cheating.
Edited by MK.MrX

5 k how do you even see a plane from that altitude?

These are question I have and your not even answering them.

~S~ My last post on this!  All agree Mr X is not a cheat this what i am reading on this poll , so gents let move on and get a flying! Check 6

CO 71st_AH_XE90

Apparently there is someone here who thinks that he's cheating...

• Upvote 1

5 k how do you even see a plane from that altitude?

These are question I have and your not even answering them.

This is problem. You can not do what I do. So, I kid.
Еverything is clear with you.

All Hello!

I am often accused of cheating. Please see the videos, read the comments in them. Vote and leave a message in the subject by explaining why I'm a cheater.
If you have proof of cheating, let's look at them all together.

so wait; I ask a question, and all you can do is say I'm accusing you and you don't explain or answer the question?

it's your post.. your the one that put ask me or is this some sort of youtube video click fest your doing?

I think your just looking for video clicks for the end of year tax credits.

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff

so wait; I ask a question, and all you can do is say I'm accusing you and you don't explain or answer the question?

You can not do what I do. 

I think your just looking for video clicks for the end of year tax credits.

You do not even know what say. I have long closed access to its videos.
All new videos are only available in my school. 

happy new year 2017

i dont think that yr a cheater due to the vids.

1.question what is yr videocard and cpu?

2.second you use track ir or keys for zooming  etc?

thx and greets from germany :) 

1.question what is yr videocard and cpu?

2.second you use track ir or keys for zooming  etc?

At the end of the video shows all the settings