VIRPILControls

Announcing Project VPC MongoosT-50

Only thing i had to do was drill one extra 5mm hole to my Warthog adapter.

8lScLhJ.jpg

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, VBF-12_Stick-95 said:

This would solve the problem.  Why don't they make this base plate?

Because the case is not designed to take the loads.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NahkaSukka said:

Thanks for the pic, it really helps.  I've been thinking along that line.

24 minutes ago, VBF-12_Stick-95 said:

Does anyone know if Virpil units work connected through a USB v3.1 hub?

I have mine connected to a hub.

2 hours ago, VBF-12_Stick-95 said:

I've done it now.  Joystick, throttle and wheel stand on order.  Thanks for the help.

Can you tell me what the price of the throttle was?

On 6/25/2018 at 2:10 AM, NahkaSukka said:

Since you are using the WH Adapter with the Wheel Stand and I see you have a T-50 extension (100mm?), I was wondering what the height from the floor to the top of the joystick is when in use?

I was thinking the WH Adapter post height may be too tall unless some of it was cut off.  The alternative being to get a shorter T-50 extension.  It may be a combination of the two.

37 minutes ago, VBF-12_Stick-95 said:

Since you are using the WH Adapter with the Wheel Stand and I see you have a T-50 extension (100mm?), I was wondering what the height from the floor to the top of the joystick is when in use?

I was thinking the WH Adapter post height may be too tall unless some of it was cut off.  The alternative being to get a shorter T-50 extension.  It may be a combination of the two.

I use 10cm extension and it's 80cm long setup and it's not too long at all, at least for me. But i think with 15 or 20cm long extension it would be too tall.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

► VPC Pre-Order Update

Once again we would like to confirm the current pre-order production status with the community.

As stated in our last announcement - we had tentatively scheduled the dispatch of our new pre-order products on the 9th July. 

While we are happy to confirm that production has already been in full swing and we are now right on the cusp of sending orders out for dispatch. While we unfortunately won’t be able to start dispatches tomorrow, packaging and final preparations have begun. VPC WarBRD and Constellation Delta pre-orders should be in the courier’s hands by the next week (starting 16th), with MT-50 Throttle pre-orders following shortly afterwards. 

Now - we understand the frustration with a delay of any scale. So with this extra time, we’ve actually been working on an additional gift on top of the previously offered dust cover/discount code.

We’re pleased to confirm that due to many requests from our pre-order customers, we’ll be including a set of specially designed cosmosim cams for all VPC WarBRD pre-orders, completely free! The WarBRD cosmosim cams will be available for future orders as a separately available accessory.

As we are now at the end of the pre-order period, this is the last opportunity to take advantage of our 10% discount pre-order sale! This sale event will close on the midnight of 9th July (GMT +3).

As always, for anyone who has any questions, concerns, or simply wishes to cancel their pre-order (no questions asked!) please contact us at support@virpil.com.

Thank you for your continued support,
VIRPIL Controls Team

Edited by VIRPILControls

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2018 at 2:10 AM, NahkaSukka said:

Kudos to you, ordering the WSP Warthog adapter right now, I also have the Wheel Stand Pro on order and just received a reply from them, thank you for this info and the pioneering effort.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wheel Stand Pro USA <wheelstandpro@yahoo.com>

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me

Hi Bob,

At this time we do not have a solution for the Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Flightstick. 

Thanks,
Lucy Litton

Co-Owner Wheel Stand Pro USA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kandiru

Not yet, but hoping for one this week for the throttle.

16 minutes ago, Gramps said:

Not yet, but hoping for one this week for the throttle.

Same here, hoping to get it before Mosquito Meeting in the beginning of August.

Someone posted last week a pic of receiving both the throttle and a T-50 I believe, both in the box and then unboxed.

Not sure if it was a hand picked person for purposes of a review or what... have not seen anything else posted.

10 hours ago, dburne said:

Someone posted last week a pic of receiving both the throttle and a T-50 I believe, both in the box and then unboxed.

Not sure if it was a hand picked person for purposes of a review or what... have not seen anything else posted.

That individual is apparently a big name in DCS. It's likely they made sure he got his first. 

Posted (edited)

► VPC Pre-Order Dispatch Update

Hello VIRPILs!

We would like to issue a new update regarding the status of the pre-order dispatches. Anyone who has requested an update via email/ticket will already know - but we would like to confirm via announcement also!

We’ve been working through the pre-order queue (which opened in mid-April) from the start. There was a very large number of day one pre-orders, so progress through the queue has been slower than we would have liked up till this point. 

As some of you have already noticed, the VPC MongoosT-50 Base has recently been marked out of stock on both webstores - this is due to our entire team, production efforts included, being shifted entirely to focus on catching up with the pre-order dispatches ASAP.

We are very pleased to confirm that a large batch of pre-order stock has been prepared and scheduled for dispatch next week - Monday, 30th July. After this batch the total number of pre-order dispatches completed to date will be around the following:

• VPC WarBRD Base: 70-80%
  • VPC Constellation Delta Grip: 70-80%
  • VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle: 40-50%

The remaining pre-orders will be sent within the following 2-3 weeks (to mid-August).

Thank you to everyone for being patient with us as we've caught up! As always, for anyone who has any questions or concerns please contact us at support@virpil.com. 

Thank you for your continued support,
VIRPIL Controls Team

Edited by VIRPILControls
  • Like 1

Any one got a throttle yet? Or even a tracking number? They were supposed to start shipping week of July 30th

Having a little trouble following this thread of late...

😜

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, tkcamp56tkcamp said:

Any one got a throttle yet? Or even a tracking number? They were supposed to start shipping week of July 30th

For now  WarBRD # 0007 and 0100 are delivered, but no one report about the throttle. ;)

Edited by Sokol1

My bad, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff with 1800kg bombs, so after a while you lose the notion of the appropriate response :biggrin:

• Like 1

Each time my phone *pings* telling me there's new email, I'm desperately hoping it's the tracking number 😄