N1c0

Sale.. what a shame

Would buy BOM and the new campaign... but since my BOS is the non-steam version, I won't. My connection to the servers to update it or download new content is worse than a modem connection. Whereas via Steam my downloads are upto 5mbs.

Great game, poor distribution  :(

If only I could convert it to a steam key - that would be an ideal Christmas present

You already downloaded the game. Nothing more to download, content will just be unlocked when you sign in. BTW if I choose web distribution I get do downloadspeeds of up to 13mb/s.

• Upvote 1

Would buy BOM and the new campaign... but since my BOS is the non-steam version, I won't. My connection to the servers to update it or download new content is worse than a modem connection. Whereas via Steam my downloads are upto 5mbs.

If only I could convert it to a steam key - that would be an ideal Christmas present

There's no new unit to download, you have it already.

• Upvote 1

All you are doing when buying new content is buying access to more of the game. No new downloads necessary.

As others have said, no download necessary if you already have BoS.

That aside, I'm flabbergasted you would decide not to buy a game you wanted because of a slow one time download. Shoot, the game could take three days to download, it'd still be worth it since it's a one time thing... Always interesting what ends up being a "deal breaker" for different people (which is fine, we're all different, just interesting).

If you downloaded it you already have the game. There are no other downloads apart from the small updates we all get as the game is progressing.

I have no such issues with their distribution system. Maybe your ISP is traffic shaping....

I think too.

Keep in mind that on steam the update file have a bigger size. For exemple, we have a mission last wednesday, and a friend has the game on steam, the hotfix hase a size of 800 MO as on site version, the update was only of 103 MO.

Let me get this straight. No new downloads are needed? None??? Wow!!!

For what it's worth, I don't always download but when I do, I always download via web distribution. Keep downloading my friends.

Guest deleted@30725

Seee yaaaa!

all i hear is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPYU3HCgaOk

I just purchased BoS a few days ago on Dec 20 at full price. :(

And now that you've discovered how great the sim is, you can get the rest at reduced price.

Score!

• Upvote 1

This game has to come out with a lot of stuff soon to blind me

with glittering content that I cannot resist spending 200$

This game needs=

Bedazzlements 2+5+4+1+26+26+12+5+13+5+14+20+19=152%

Edited by WTornado
  • Upvote 1

Guys, this is just a troll post, hence why he hasnt replied in 6 days.

Of all the "issues" he stated they can all be worked around, transferring your key into a steam key and not having to download BOM because it's already in The game (I wonder how else you would see the content in multiplayer)

Guys, this is just a troll post, hence why he hasnt replied in 6 days.

Of all the "issues" he stated they can all be worked around, transferring your key into a steam key and not having to download BOM because it's already in The game (I wonder how else you would see the content in multiplayer)

I don't think anyone cared really. It was a fun post to mock. I got my monies worth. :)

• Upvote 1