Sign in to follow this  
MarcAnton

tremendous stuttering since the DX11 change

and no i dont have any FF joystick in use.

The stuttering is really game breaking while my fps are completly fine (from 55 -124 ) 

It is noticable on ground while taxiing and gets absolutly worse when it comes to actions (DF etc.)

Hardware is in my signatur - Driver is the latest Nvidia 376.33.

ok i found the reason - its the sparse grid supersampling which causes the stuttering ..... so the only Nvidia feature which could eliminiate the nasty texture flimmering. 

same here - stutters in fullscreen, absolutely smooth in windowed mode (no launcher involved)

solution seems to deactivate the fullscreen option - now it runs smooth as always ... so far

I've run it in windowed mode for months now.  It's much better.  You can also run without v-sync enabled without screen tearing.

I just downloaded and installed the latest update which included Direct X 11.  The download and install went fine but when I went to play I got the following error:

D3D_ERROR

Cannot Create 3D Device. If you are running Windows 7 it needs to be at least Build 7601. Also please make sure KB2670838 is installed E_NOINTERFACE

I have not encountered a problem in prior updates and I am running the latest version of Windows 7 with service pack 1.

Research of this update led to a problem.  This update causes IL2 Cliffs of Dover to freeze and kicks you back to the desktop.  Is there a fix to this problem or is there a way to uninstall the latest update?

I've run it in windowed mode for months now.  It's much better.  You can also run without v-sync enabled without screen tearing.

I think that in windowed mode max fps can only be matched to the max desktop refresh rate. 

Any way i have to play now in windowed mode to , because G-sync is not working  in windowed mode and i can see tearing because my fps are going above monitor refresh rate.