Sign in to follow this  
SgtJack

Graphic problem that is really taxing me.......Help

Hi all.

Has anybody come across a graphic problem with artifacts that seem to be related to smoke or something?  Maybe dust?

I don't get this with ROF or IL2 1946 or infact any other PC game.  I have tried new drivers, old drivers, default settings, override settings etc. Tried all ways to change settings in game and through the Radeon GPU panel, all to no avail.  I really want to play IL2 BOS but this is stopping me.

Any one help please?  Is there a setting/config somewhere that I could edit?  Has any one experienced this?

I am using an AMD Radeon MSI RX480 8gb card and it runs all other flight sims, space sims, Tactical shooters well everything just fine, but not BOS.

4uNSdIS.jpg

hlSInhZ.jpg

Got the same issue.  Okay, as longs as they are working on it.  amd 380 4GB here, with a i5-4690k and 8GB.  I just updated the latest drivers too, before I got the update.  Oh, there's a Christmas tree!? :D

Edited by Craterman

Yes, everybody who have a new AMD card (R9 300 series. RX 400,....) found a Chritsmas tree :rolleyes:. I sent a report to AMD bonding this topics.

Me (AMD R9 380X) and other people have the same issue

Any news on a fix today?  Are they working on it or have the gone home for the holidays?  I don't mind which, if it's the latter I won't try and play my brand new purchase until they fix it in the new year.  Although it does pee me off somewhat to buy a game on steam and not be able to play it.