Han

Game version 2.006 discussion: DX11, Ju 52, Bf 109 G-4, Scripted Campaign, "10 Days of Autumn"

After the hotfix I'm having the same problem as ST_ami7b5 and others... game crashes after several seconds in QMB with GTX780 with Windows 10.  Tried enabling debug mode in Nvidia control panel... no difference.  Geforce experience is disabled.  Unplayable right now :(

Update has brought nothing, graphics errors are not gone.

I have with no game such problem with my RX 460 4GB as with IL2 BoS.  :angry:

Il2 CoD is running.

Il2 1946.

DCS is running.

Arma 3 runs & many others

Crimson v16.9.2 to v16.12.2 

Unfortunately, the hotfix did not solve the pixel problem (AMD Radeon RX-470):

Ok, tomorrow will be next attempt.

• Upvote 2

I tried Tante Ju, it is very fantastic, I never thought this level of realism would be possible in a simulation.

You really feel to fly a 1930' transport!

This is incredible.

But this Tante Ju has to be deserved. Flying it is so much different than the other airplane!

You feel that you are with another kind of airplane.

Taxing is a complete different tactic than other aircraft , even the demanding Ju88.

You think you know how to fly an airplane? try Tante Ju!

I have to  learn how to fly it properly. I am so glad of that although I flew pretty much all aircraft in this sim.

I was thinking "oh! this will be easy for me!" I am so wrong!

Tante Ju is sooo much special. Much better than I ever imagined during this long 4 month wait.

I love it! 

The wheel brake system handling with the wheel brake is an outstanding simplification made by the dev team since only few of us have a 3 throttle axes.

I am so glad to enjoy this work of art. Really. I flew Tante Ju in FSX, although well made, the handling has NOTHING in common with out Tante Ju.

Gosh, they took 4 month to make it... I understand why. This is an outstanding job. I really feel like flying the real one: the sound, the cockpit vibrations, the sound, the handling...

Brave pilot went to combat with this slow non combat aircraft... maybe they are one of the real war heroes?

Thanks for your report!

I haven't flown the Tante myself, but saw the Swiss one close-up at a French airshow. You can easily get tickets...  :-) 

• Upvote 1

What version of the AMD drivers do you have?  A friend of mine has a 480 and is having particle confetti.

I had the 16.10.2 (october) which I upgraded this a.m. to 16.12.1 (december). Both worked with no issues.

1. We used a safer shader code in an attempt to fix 'colored particles' bug on some video cards. Please report if this fixed the problem for you if you had encountered it before.

Not working for me, bug still exist

Is the FPS counter working right I've got 146 fps on the ground and 180 /200 fps in the air this is with no AI mid you  :o:  :o:

Is the FPS counter working right I've got 146 fps on the ground and 180 /200 fps in the air this is with no AI mid you  :o:  :o:

I am experiencing the same improvement on my system.  The Devs have done an amazing job!  A very nice Christmas present indeed :salute:

• Upvote 1

DX11 is pretty nice huh!

After the latest hotfix my Single Player campaigns are locked so I can't fly them. The scripted campaign released yesterday is working fine.

SSAO disabled and game wont start in fullscreen mode anymore. Edited startup.cfg to SSAO=1 and works again in Full Screen.

Hi,

Just want to quick comment that the update is good in my end and want to thank the Dev team for the hard work and Panzerbar and Gustav for their exquisite skins.

Hopefully another fix will settle the issues some users are experiencing.

Regards

Some problem with full screen mode for me (desktop is not centered anymore launching the game) but there is a great general perfomances boost all around.

60FPS on Berloga with a massive dogfight.

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro

after years of flawless performance the game has stopped working for me, PC says the update for win 7 is installed, don't know what to do, please help me!

i7 4770K, SSD, Geforce 780Ti here

Edited by J4SCrisZeri

Hi devs. Just want to say thank you for a faaaantastic update. My son has hijacked my game, flying the JU52  :) . Beautiful and tanks ( ;) ) again. Have a good holiday. (Just want to say I also love the small touches added like mission results after single missions. Great attention to detail.)

Edited by Chandalier1969

hello dev for me  version 2.006b nickel !!!! je viens de faire un petit vol , tout marche bien j ai une carte amd 9970 hd and windows 10 pro thank you and bonne vacances et noel a tous!!!

The patch is broken and the subsequent patch put out today....Jesus TEST IT before posting.

1. It was tested before posting. Unfortunately, not every bug or issue is going to be found during testing. 
  2. Jesus doesn't have anything to do with the patch.
  • Upvote 8

Me too - GTX780

me too

waiting tomorrow or after , have a good night .

The patch is broken and the subsequent patch put out today....Jesus TEST IT before posting.

No, it's not broken. Certain people have issues, which is to be expected with an update of this magnitude.

• Upvote 1

Add +1 to crashes w/ a Nvidia 780 in Quick Battle, usually triggered when shooting at an enemy plane.

Will add a crash dump ASAP.

Windows 10 Pro

i5 2500k (not OC'd)

Geforce GTX780 (Latest Drivers)

16GB RAM

Edit: Geforce Experience is also uninstalled and no nvidia inspector profile.

Edited by DrTeflon

After hotfix, game is still crashing after some time. Tearing is still there when using trackIR 5. When trackIR is disabled the game runs smooth like in dx9.

GPU is 780ti.

Edited by D.B.Cooper

After hotfix, game is still crashing after some time. Tearing is still there when using trackIR 5. When trackIR is disabled the game runs smooth like in dx9.

GPU is 780ti.

This is with vsync on?

Nothing broken here! Everything workes fine and as it should!

A huge THANK YOU to the Devs for this great "patch", which - not only regarding FPS improvement - is much more like a patch. It is nothing more than the BIGGEST improvement with this sim so far! THANK YOU!

The hotfix did not solve the problem :(

(AMD Radeon R9 380X Series 4GB DDR5)

Il-2%202016-12-20%2018-39-53-16_zpsgkrcf

Il-2%202016-12-20%2018-39-33-69_zps1gqvl

I know this is an issue and it probably ruins your game, but I am seriously laughing at the disco glitter warbirds IRL

• Upvote 3

I'm sure they will fix it ASAP.

The thing that worries me is everyone reporting crazy improvements in FPS. Am I the only one experiencing a drop in FPS?