busdriver

Merry Christmas Part 1---BoK Gift Keys

You are one generous fella, Busdriver.  Love seeing these - very encouraging & good for the community... and you picked a great time for it too!  Merry Christmas sir, and good luck to everyone 'in the hat!'

(Leaving these keys for others since I've already pre-ordered; just wanted to say thanks for doing this.  :biggrin: )

Gents,

Although I think that this gesture is fantastic, is everybody that is asking for gifts actually a 100% interested BO(X) player?

It would be a shame to waste such a gift on somebody who has no real passion for this sim and has no real interest in supporting the community, apart from taking advantage.

I'm not saying that if you have never posted before you are not interested or genuine, as I realize that there are language barriers etc, however, it is a shame that rather than showing posts, we could see how many hours players have played.  I certainly do not wish to detract form Busdriver's lovely offer, but I really hope whoever the lucky players are, they are active online/offline gamers and make Busdriver proud!

PS  Busdriver, good on ya mate!

Regards

Edited by Haza

beawere that some people do not care about a combatfly sim at first view because they never played it. It is possible that once being infected it could be for lifetime.

beawere that some people do not care about a combatfly sim at first view because they never played it. It is possible that once being infected it could be for lifetime.

I'm well aware of that, however, I would like to think and hope that it is the players that who are already hooked are the ones graving for these gifts.  

Edited by Haza

I would join in ..for Bok..+ 1000 for your generosity

Many txs and Marry Xmas

SALUTE

Edited by ITAF_Rani

I already have my BoK copy pre-purchased, but I would really like some for the guys in our squadron. So please, count me in.

add me to the list pls (BoK KEY) :)

Merry X-Mas

Edited by Raid3n

Gift keys? Wow, amazing!   :happy: 

Count me in please, to this X-mas sacks of gifts  :thank_you:

Thanks to everyone involved! And Merry Christmas to all of You.

I'd like to throw my name in the hat too. While I haven't played BOS/BOM as much as I'd have liked to, I'm optimistic about the future. In fact I'll pre-order the Ju-52 today to support the direction of the game.

Good luck and merry christmas folks!

Minnesota Nice. 

Stay Warm Brother

Edited by Cpt_Cool

BoK was a special campaign I "flew" in the original IL2 1946! I would like to be back there in this sim!

please include me for BoK, as now i'm not in a financial state to purchase it, thanks

Edited by Potenz

Very apreciated, please include my name in the list.

This kind of events is what make stronger communities.

Thank you vwery much, and MERRY X-MAS FOR ALL  :fly:

Thank you for the very nice gesture.

i haven't played BOS in a while, but I just bought BOM and was looking to get back into SP mode.

Thanks again for the chance.