Rowddy

i cannot acces my BOS campaign

I haven't played for a few months due to RL issue's but now i wanted fly a round or 2 offline but i cannot login anymore. My 2 BOS campaigns  are locked atm. i have no clue why though the game is at the latest version i have internet etc . etc. but i cannot acces my them please some help would be appriciated. i have included a DXDiag.

Regards Rowddy.

DxDiag.txt

I hope this isn't a dumb question for you Rowdy, but have you activated your keys under your profile on the main page?  You have to do this in order to access your separate campaigns.  Otherwise you can send a message to support.  They usually get to it pretty darn quick, but it might take a day to fix if the issue is on their end.  Check your account keys first to make sure they are "activated".  Good luck.  S!

i can see my PilotCard with all points i have in a campaign my planes and my medals etc. i assume you mean this? but there is nothing clickable there.

Regards Rowddy

Edited by Rowddy

it seems this bug has solved itself lol i now enter the single player missions and now they are open?? i honestly have no idea how that happened lol but i am glad it works again.

regards Rowddy

and many txs beazil for yur fast respomse :) S!

the same happened to me now... after playing a campaign mission. now all campaign mission seems to be blocked like i never bought them...  :wacko:

Sorry to hear that m8 but on the other hand i am glad that i wasn't seeing ghosts. is it now unblocked again? i restarted the Pc and i have no idea if that did the trick but afterwards it worked again

Edited by Rowddy