Jason_Williams

Short Demo video of the Ju-52

Guys,

In lieu of my technical issues today I decided to just post this teaser video for the Ju-52. Only a few more days to grab it at a discount.

Jason

• Upvote 19

Awesome Jason! thank you!!

The para are so fantastic!

is anyone able to tell if that's a 13mm MG on it's turret?

Edited by 6./ZG26_Asgar

is anyone able to tell if that's a 13mm MG on it's turret?

It's not.

man, not a single heavy MG for Germany before we're off to the Pacific for the next 5 years

Edited by 6./ZG26_Asgar

man, not a single heavy MG for Germany before we're off to the Pacific for the next 5 years

He-111 H16, with 13mm turret 

Edited by 6./ZG26_McKvack

Wow the paratrooper speachless .... Some will have plenty of chute killing now :biggrin:  !

Very good video good job team !

Edited by 4./JG52_Manu653
  • Upvote 1

He-111 H16, with 13mm turret 

i believe it when i see it :P

Looking great Jason! I'm all set to give it a tri!  :)

I really am excited for this one now. I've been flying the Ju-88 most of the time lately. It will be awesome to do the new mission types that come with the Ju-52.

• Upvote 1

Nice, didn't expect paratroppers to actually walk to the door before jumping. Very nice to see this kind of attention for details!

• Upvote 1

Awesome video!!

Thanks a lot. :salute:

Jason,

Maybe if you have the time, and only have the time, make us a small video of the Bf109 G4.

:salute:  

I'm so looking forward to flying missions in this aircraft. My grandfather was very fond of the Ju-52. It brought him home when he got wounded on the way to Leningrad (and after that he spent the rest of the war in logistics).

The Ju-52 is the only war-era aircraft that is still flying over my house during summers, so I recognize its distinct engine noise immediately. I hope it is not too generic in the sim. :mda:

• Upvote 1

I'm so looking forward to flying missions in this aircraft. My grandfather was very fond of the Ju-52. It brought him home when he got wounded on the way to Leningrad (and after that he spent the rest of the war in logistics).

The Ju-52 is the only war-era aircraft that is still flying over my house during summers, so I recognize its distinct engine noise immediately. I hope it is not too generic in the sim. :mda:

If you hear it next time record sound and post it here. Just a short sound clip would be interesting.

If you hear it next time record sound and post it here. Just a short sound clip would be interesting.

Unfortunately not my video, but I have been there makign some pictures. It's the Swiss Rimova Ju-52 with original BWM engines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaPCR0d5DVM

They couldn't land that day due too wet ruway at our airstrip.

Edited by 6./ZG26_5tuka

Awesome to see not only the aircraft thrown into the Sim, but also game mechanics alongside, and the attention to detail.

Great to see the Devs listening to community wishes. I really hope this aircraft surpasses break even, they have definitely deserved it  :good:

Jason,

Maybe if you have the time, and only have the time, make us a small video of the Bf109 G4.

:salute:

Yes, especially since it's nothing like the G2!

No guarantee but I'll try. Without proper audio equipment you'll get only so-so results. (No bass.)

The first thing I heard from the Ju-52 engine noise let me wonder if there was an older helicopter coming my way, something like blades chopping the air. But it was the engine configuration, you can hear it faintly in post #27 by A-E Hartmann. I'm not sure if it's only the Pratt-Whitney engines of Ju-52 Lufthansa callsign D-AQUI that are responsible for this effect. I couldn't detect this noise pattern in the same video with the swiss Ju-52 and original engines. But returning to the origin: maybe a youtube video is not the best of sources.