Jason_Williams

Please Read - A Heads Up on Update 2.006

You are right Jordan, I hoe everything is going good for them, I mean, as human being. Really I love so much this team, I am scared that anything bad happens to them. They work a lot.

• Upvote 1

Ah! the night is gonna be long,

How the heck I am going to explain that to my girlfriend???

Hey honey I am going to be up all night with my first love. lol My wife understands. :lol: 

Launcher not finding new version/won't update, but then won't launch the game as "there's a new version available"

In a way im kinda hoping this drags - the longer it drags, the better chance of me still being sat here when the postman arrives tomorrow morning, the better the chance i have hide the new graphics card he's bringing, the better the chance i wont have to have an awkward conversation with my son as to why he didnt get the 1966 Lego Batcave for Christmas....its all good.

Launcher not finding new version/won't update, but then won't launch the game as "there's a new version available"

The servers are down. They will be up as soon the update is out.

The servers are down. They will be up as soon the update is out.

Thanks

In a way im kinda hoping this drags - the longer it drags, the better chance of me still being sat here when the postman arrives tomorrow morning, the better the chance i have hide the new graphics card he's bringing, the better the chance i wont have to have an awkward conversation with my son as to why he didnt get the 1966 Lego Batcave for Christmas....its all good.

Son i got you the Ju52 instead!!

Son i got you the Ju52 instead!!

....but you'll have to wait your turn, come back in 6 months......here's an orange to be going on with.

• Upvote 1

Haven't flown in a couple weeks, and now a maintenance, well that's nice  :P

Anyways, you guys are doing an awesome job, take your time for it, you've already got a lot of pressure on I guess !  :salute:

Haven't flown in a couple weeks, and now a maintenance, well that's nice  :P

Anyways, you guys are doing an awesome job, take your time for it, you've already got a lot of pressure on I guess !  :salute:

a little more than maintenance..... :-)

<3 to the devs.

It's ok guys. I know you must be maxing out on stress right now.

Don't worry we love and support you. It's ok regardless of the outcome. Tomorrow or two weeks. 

You guys ares doing great work :)

Cheers :)

• Upvote 1

All the forum traffic is collapsing their internet connection :P

Let's hope they aren't actually hosting any of their infrastructure in their office, not in 2016...  ;)

2 weeks?

Yep, the joy of being a engineering student, flight sim comes after exams  :P

<3 to the devs.

It's ok guys. I know you must be maxing out on stress right now.

Don't worry we love and support you. It's ok regardless of the outcome. Tomorrow or two weeks. 

You guys ares doing great work :)

Cheers :)

Very Well said!

Seeing all this activity is amazing!  :salute:

Yes! Tante Ju effect? DX11 effect? or Both?

Whatever it is , it is very amazing and warms my heart!

Shows that we are in love with this sim! because it is made of love, look at the gorgeous stilettos ;) 

Edited by Nil

Working on the Ju52 campaign while I'm waiting, but can't even test any changes until the server comes back on-line.

Grrrrrrr

perhaps its the "enjoying a thread that's not collapsing into insults and allegations" effect?  who knows - it could catch on.....

• Upvote 2

@Gambit :I am eager to play your Tante Ju campaign!!! be sure of that! looks yummy!

Edited by Nil
  • Upvote 1

I could be watching the football instead of this forum. Mind you, 0-0 at halftime doesn't seem like I've missed much so far.

Cheers.

I could be watching the football instead of this forum. Mind you, 0-0 at halftime doesn't seem like I've missed much so far.

Cheers.

What game Cat?

Seconded!

Looking forward to getting out to you guys. 

Making sure it's on the level of, and better than my old 1946 campaigns though, which means teething problems with this new editor

and taking my time...no compromises.

It seems to have a mind of it's own sometimes and can be a bit obstinate. Thanks to JimTM, Haash, Jade Monkey, Habu and a few others

the learning curve has been somewhat less steep.

I'm coming along with it though, and so is the campaign.

Of course I've had to use a placeholder for the Ju52 and couldn't test cargo drops etc...but that will change now. :)

Planned on leaving work early (I am the owner/boss) but not until it's released, no I will not stay at work all night.   :wacko: