Jason_Williams

Please Read - A Heads Up on Update 2.006

There might be quite a "CRUNCH" when the new version opens up later today....

I watched the new "Magnificent Seven" movie while waiting .... Not a great movie, I miss old school western when the budget was not spent on ammo, but on comedians ... (Sergio Leone, My god ! ) I am almost crying not seeing the "Aunt Ju" flying after finishing this crap ... Will go to bed ... Sad and crying

Edited by LAL_Trinkof

Well I'm getting lots of objects placed on this airfield - since I can't test the flight behavior itself!

Those of you waiting, and looking forward to the Ju52 - take a second and go down the page and take my Ju52 poll - if you're an off-liner that is.

What exactly do the paratroopers do? Destroy bunkers, aa ect ect?

For now they are just stationary objects when landed but from my understanding, mission designers can create missions with them so when "X" amount of troops have landed close to an airfield that airfield will be taken over and most likely other scenarios as well but they do not run around and do things. 

I definitely do not envy the night these guys are having.

Nor do I.

I've been part of a team doing a high profile software implementation where the visibility is high level and there were technical issues. Its always a challenging spot.

Cant even play old version offline.

You can if you used the .exe instead of the Launcher. I was just playing a quick mission to get some numbers to compare against the new Dx11 when it gets here.

Just found out that my computer that had to be sent out for repairs (bad video card) will be back in my hands sometime this thursday.  Take your time fellas do it right, no need to hurry :P

Nor do I.

I've been part of a team doing a high profile software implementation where the visibility is high level and there were technical issues. Its always a challenging spot.

Not that Im not grateful but I would not leave launches to the eve of a day! I would get the work done and try get it live the next morn

You can if you used the .exe instead of the Launcher. I was just playing a quick mission to get some numbers to compare against the new Dx11 when it gets here.

Thank you sir

Tried - same result for me still - no dice.

Thank you Devs for your hard work!

It must be getting late in Moscow right now and I'm sure you're getting tired.

But I'm also sure, you will manage with the problems and do a great job - as always!

Take your time - I will be pleased when it is ready - no matter if today or tomorrow, 2.006 is worth the wait.

Let me salute you Devs - you really deserve it!

:salute:

Flo

Edited by papaflo

But I'm also sure, you will manage with the problems and do a great job - as always!

Take your time - I will be pleased when it is ready - no matter if today or tomorrow, 2.006 is worth the wait.

Flo

+1

Well, my pc and flight sim gear is all in storage as I'm moving house, so dev's... please take your time. I should be ready to download in about... 2 weeks!

Flo

Totally agree, I think the majority of us do not mind waiting up until tomorrow to play, so take your time :)

Obviously im pretty new to the game, but ive never encounter such a fuckup that no one can play their game,  online OR offline. and to think i already payed over 100$ for this....serious...

Obviously im pretty new to the game, but ive never encounter such a fuckup that no one can play their game,  online OR offline. and to think i already payed over 100$ for this....serious...

They're in the middle of a huge, long awaited update. We were all notified about the downtime beforehand (it's just a touch longer than expected). Please relax, it will be worth the wait.

• Upvote 1

so to play off line you need to short cut to the exe not the launcher.

Not a big deal for me, just a minor annoyance as it cuts into my productivity with making the campaign.

Might as well leave it for tomorrow. It's late in Moscow already.

On the positive side, look at all the anticipation.

Obviously im pretty new to the game, but ive never encounter such a fuckup that no one can play their game, online OR offline. and to think i already payed over 100$ for this....serious...

If an update taking a couple hours longer than expected to launch and the game therefore being unavailable is the worst you've ever experienced, then you must've played very few video games overall.

There is a thing called waiting, you know.

Watch this while you wait: