Jason_Williams

Please Read - A Heads Up on Update 2.006

I really appreciate the effort that this team puts in to deliver a great product. Well done!

• Upvote 1

Well I won't have to worry about being away tomorrow anyway...sigh... :scratch_one-s_head:

Thanks Jason. You and the entire team ... all three of you ... are to be commended. You the MEN!!!

Thank you!

Looking fantastic - working hard on the Ju52 campaign. Can't wait to get my hands on those paratroopers and supply canisters.

Thanks for the news, really looking forward to it. Great effort from the team!

Very clear message, I think everyone understands it and will be polite.

Is the Ju-52 pics in DX11?

The trees and buildings look much more crisp.

Holy crap! Dropping en masse is a site to behold! Absolutely beautiful. This is just fooling around in QMB. Can't wait to see what mission designers make with this new feature. RUN! DON'T WALK TO BUY THE JU-52! This turned out to be cooler than I thought it would. In motion its awesome. I just don't have time to make a video tonight, but check out these pics.

Troopers_1.jpg Troopers_2.jpg

Troopers_3.jpg Troopers_4.jpg

Troopers_5.jpg Troopers_6.jpg

Jason

• Upvote 33

This teasing is killing me - can't wait to fly this beautiful aircraft and try out the new fancy stuff.

Thank you so much,

:salute:

Flo

Thanks for the heads up! The pictures made me start my working day with a big fat smile all over the place! :)

I bet that some people will start complaining that the paratroopers don't jump out head first. For me not a problem.

I uttermost appreciate the effort You guys undertook to bring us this incredible update. Nothing but outstanding! :)

It's really good to see the game continously developing. I'm very much looking foward to flying the Tante Ju, especially under IR conditions ;)

Keep on the great work guys! :salute:

This turned out to be cooler than I thought it would.

Hey some of us have been saying that for years :)

Congratulations for making it this far and in such style.  Bring it on!

• Upvote 2

S!

Our server ("VirtualPilots - Moscow Warbirds") will take these features into use as soon as they land :) .. Repeating myself here:

A request as a server keeper:

As we don't yet have a russian counterpart, it would be nice to have russian skin for the Ju-52, and the ability to lock the skin for just this plane (and keep other skins unlocked on the server).

This way we can enable it for the Russian side also, and keep the skins otherwise open.

• Upvote 2

Absolutely amazing! If I could afford to buy BoM or BoK I would do it immediately just to continue to support these amazing developments! The level of engagement and transparency coming from the dev team here is second to none. Some of the best communication I have ever seen from a developer in almost 18 years of flight simming.

Well done team!! :salute: :salute: :salute:

S!

Our server ("VirtualPilots - Moscow Warbirds") will take these features into use as soon as they land :) .. Repeating myself here:

This way we can enable it for the Russian side also, and keep the skins otherwise open.

And as the other server admin: I do hope there are log entries (with coordinates) when the paratroopers and supply drops reach the ground alive/intact.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely amazing! If I could afford to buy BoM or BoK I would do it immediately just to continue to support these amazing developments! The level of engagement and transparency coming from the dev team here is second to none. Some of the best communication I have ever seen from a developer in almost 18 years of flight simming.

Well done team!! :salute: :salute: :salute:

Justin,

I'm happy to gift you a Ju52, if you have not yet purchased it for yourself!

PM me!

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And as the other server admin: I do hope there are log entries (with coordinates) when the paratroopers and supply drops reach the ground alive/intact.

would be nice.

I LOVE TANTE JU! 

I can't praise the team enough, this is really an unpresidented... I hope interested people out there will see this and get into our beloved sim... I brought in two myself and two more are just waiting new PCs :salute:  

• Upvote 1

FJGs are jumping in correct way. It was essential for the guy to be in kind of upright position when parachute deployed,as with its construction and fastening it put lot of stress on hips and you could break your back if in not correct position.

• Upvote 2