Hello BoS development team and all BoS flyers,
Myself and good friend of my mine, (a fellow BoS aviator) wanted to share some thoughts and insight concerning BoS.
Out of the gate we would like to extend our sincere thanks for BoS and the team that created it! Hard work and dedication always yields success!!
Why limit the simulations potential for a larger market by not offering the option to fly it like the flight simulation already is at its core!
It is completely apparent that the BoS and the simulation series are incredibly detailed with tremendous attention to flight physics / dynamics.
This is only boosted by the phenomenal scenery and graphics that your engine provides.
We feel that it is an incredible “flight simulation game” with the “flight simulator” portion hampered by the gamming element.
Can or will BoS yield the “option” to fly (F.O.R.) Full On Real?
Perhaps include a simple check box to disable the game side of the simulation?
· Rework BoS so that misc. in sim. text, (I’m wounded!) are removed.
· Before repopulating, remove screen with “points” such as “50% for emergency landing” and “0” points because of “friendly fire”.
· Remove any non-real world “luxuries” such as the map that shows your actual position, on screen instruments – (compass), plane configuration clues - (flap position, throttle setting, mixture %), etc.
· If these items are to be included in future patches/upgrades, perhaps include a simple check box to disable them all entirely for those of us who want F.O.R.
· We think that in sim chat should have said check box for sure. It is distracting to see a chat box pop up just because someone wants to say “Nice shot” or “Hello”. Share your thoughts about the flight at the officers club (debrief map menu) after the mission if you should survive ;-)
Thank you for your time and feedback!