Sign in to follow this  
raaaid

theres many people claiming gravity is just universes inflation but science the new church bans this

im permabanned from every science forum maybe im going back with a proxy lately im bored :)

einstein pictured a curved space

basically the space shrinks around mass, thats why its curved

that the space shrinks its the same than mass inflates

if mass inflates the planet grows simultaneously with the measure instrument so its not noticed except for the effect of the ground acelerating up at 9.8 m/s2 that makes you fall and keeps you on the ground

this is a question of relativity i can picture an apple falling as i can picture the apple still and the ground going up

Have you ever wondered 'why' you are banned from every science forum?

At least you are consistent! 

• Upvote 2

So, if a constantly inflating earth is the reason for our gravity, do I also have to travel a greater distance each time I drive to work and back?

This theory would explain increasing fuel prices and earthquakes at the same time. I like it!

• Upvote 5

Rekt, I literally laughed out loud when I read your post! Thanks, it's been a long day.

• Upvote 2

im permabanned from every science forum maybe im going back with a proxy lately im bored :)

einstein pictured a curved space

basically the space shrinks around mass, thats why its curved

that the space shrinks its the same than mass inflates

if mass inflates the planet grows simultaneously with the measure instrument so its not noticed except for the effect of the ground acelerating up at 9.8 m/s2 that makes you fall and keeps you on the ground

this is a question of relativity i can picture an apple falling as i can picture the apple still and the ground going up

Correct.

The earth slightly shrinks only at night, like a flowering plant, that is why you can see those videos in which water flows uphill.

For obviously good reasons, i would assume.

• Upvote 1

well after much thinking i got to the conclusion that gravity the spooky force at distance was an invention of newton the mason to hyde the truth

gravity is just centrifugal force, here a model:

IMG_20161215_031719_zpshnguhduc.jpg

but maybe low orbit satellites are real you just have to send a satellite to the center where it will just float not existing gravity

this is even a better model, picture gravity as an invention extended by newton, all you have left is centrifugal force, the celestial dome just floats in the midle:

didnt the nazis believe this?

We+Live+Inside.jpg

You have to adjust your vision to the fact these people simply lived in a bad part of the neighborhood, therefore it was best to stay indoors all the time. Except in the winter, but then everything is covered in snow and you cannot tell the ground from the sky from far away.

• Upvote 1

i get this from my life in better parallel worlds where im taught these things.

when you move along the x axe youre inflating your front in positive time and shrinking your back in negative time

when you go past a mark inflation and time values became zero and infinite and reverse

i can make a compressor of info out of this but whats better i can do it reversed, this perspcetive might not be real but its the key for the akashic lybrary where all kowledge of the universe is orderly contained

Edited by raaaid

so they banned me again from the physics forums after making this thread:

judge by yourself.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/can-we-take-a-shrinking-frame-of-reference.897342/

its amazing the only places where i an discuss my ideas its here and in the flat earth society

Looks like you keep breaking the forum guidelines... No wonder you keep getting banned :)

Gravity is just an after affect of the amount of data moved around in a particular space. It all comes down to zeros and ones.

What's your goal with this may I ask`?

i intend to make a compressor of random info as to compress a full book into a single word and then do reverse and see what happens when i uncompress the word love

i intend to do this passing from a 7 coordenates euclidean space to a five dimensional of a 5 coordenates space of size time and rotation around xyz

for example i could define a 4 side polygone just accounting for the side of its corner spheres

Looks like you keep breaking the forum guidelines... No wonder you keep getting banned

i just asked if i could take a shrinking frame of reference, then what got me banned was asking if it wasnt inertial for its center was not accelerating nor rotating

Edited by raaaid

Still talking complete bollocks as usual.

^ The above sentence is a compressed version of The New Testament using the following key: 3.141592654897

• Upvote 1

I think that these forums being used as an... outlet... for Raaaid's mental health issues is a little unbecoming and doesn't offer anything positive, at all, even distantly remotely, for our community.

as usual ad homine arguments

for the silent good majority check out how i define a segment with just 3 coordenates according an shrinking space geoemtry:

IMG_20161222_011259_zpsip8xqnaf.jpg

Edited by raaaid

i hope you realize im wrong because im insane or i shouldnt post here cause im insane its like saying youre wrong cause youre gay or youre wrong cause youre black...

in fact thanks for the compliment being called insane in this world is like being called an independent thinker

you know what really is an insult:

you both are normal(from the latin cuadriculated)

in fact youre so normal you probably think this woman is hot:

borg_zps9zt8jkka.gif

even she is a non death with artificial eyes

wtf is she doing being paid to be in front of millions causing unpleasement to everybody doing that shit with the eyes all the time?

i bet newton did the same with his eyes i bet you too do the same as well and i mean you two

she does the same too:

mi2_zpsky9bpdkc.gif

and this too:

mi3_zpsxolvvigv.gif

so what are such ugly chicks doing on tv?

maybe they belong to this club:

77e4f26668c43712f46b92712acfefa3.jpg

46 million dollar for this pos?

OvervaluedPainting.jpg

he must be in the club

you just sign a contract to be in the club dont you?

4933667089_a0683829a8.jpg