Han

Game version 2.005 discussion: Yak-1(b) series 127

Is the plane worth it? Can i fly it in bos/bom campaign? Mayby I should wait for 7b in bok? Will there be a black friday sale? ;)

1. YES!

2. NO

3. NO!

4. I dont know

Quick Missions, Multiplayer online servers that allow it, Private Co-op servers that have it in.  :biggrin:

Is the plane worth it?

Totally subjective isn't it... there are people on here that would tell you yes even if it cost $100... there are others that would still say no if it only cost $2...

Is the plane worth it? Can i fly it in bos/bom campaign? Mayby I should wait for 7b in bok? Will there be a black friday sale? ;)

Hard to say. I would say it all depends on how much of a loser in life one is.

Is 10- 20 bucks spent on piss at the local establishment with your mates worth it?

This is much more time and fun's worth than 1 jug of piss and yet somehow the $ value of these well researched and reproduced historical creations are relevant.

Boggles the mind.

Edited by B0SS

Both of these examples include losing ground contact, and might end with hitting the ground at some point. I say they are equally worth the price!

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the subjectiveness and incompetence in my question.

No need for apologies. I would say it is a totally relevant question, just be prepared for different answers. I like the 1B very much myself, but i don't play the campaign much anymore (the career mode will change that but I digress) so if you mostly play campaign, and don't plan on buying BOK mayyybe it is not for you.

However, the common opinion seems to be that the 1B flies very well, so if you can get it in a game mode you prefer, you should not be disappointed.

Years later and you guys are still improving the experience for msffb2 and g940  :biggrin: 

...Looking forward to BOK, that's for sure. I still haven't spent nearly enough time with what we already have, so no big rush haha

Edit*

Are the point sizes are off for the forums or is it just me? 12pt 14pt 18pt doesn't look right. Not that it matters though haha

Edited by e345spd

Same engine, but another airscrew. ViSH-61 at 69 series, and ViSH-105 at 127 series. That airscrew has different in blade angle limits. ViSH-61 with M-105PF can not reach nominal RPM (2700) while airplane stay on ground or have small speed (V=0...80 km/h), but ViSH-105 can. And ViSH-105 have more thrust at that low speeds range. With 15% throttle Yak-1 s127 start taxiing while startup procedure.

Gavrick,

What do we do on Stalingrad summer with a cold engine? It doesn't start despite repeated attempts.

Thanks bud

When will the Steam code be availble for this aircraft please?

When will the Steam code be availble for this aircraft please?

You can just buy it in their site and activate it in your IL2 account. It will be there when you launch the game from steam. (you wont get a steam code, it will be attached to your IL2 profile).

I've activated three collectors planes in the past,

but it appears to me that the Yak 1B is not available on Steam yet.

When do you think it may be available there?

I've activated three collectors planes in the past,

but it appears to me that the Yak 1B is not available on Steam yet.

When do you think it may be available there?

Nobody knows here, I guess I will not be too long, but the questions is, why buy it over steam when you can buy it here and play with it now + support the devs as steam keeps a percentage of the price? :)

Like Jade said: buy it here: http://il2sturmovik.com/store/collector-planes/ and activate it for your Il-2 account. (you can start your game normal with steam and it will be there).

Edited by 216th_Jordan

Oh cool,

I thought I could only buy it from Steam if all the other stuff was bought there originally.

I'll buy it direct from your site then :)

Cheers

• Upvote 1