Sign in to follow this  
72sq_Melo

New Idea! Squirrels and Hares

I might suggest to developers a new idea of ​​adding to the simulator.
Since we axis pilots, we are very used to being shot down by gunners on Russian forests, one idea might be the addition of the Siberian flying squirrels
This would make us entertained for our ongoing crash on conifer trees at ground level with the flutter of flying squirrels fleeing from a tree to another.
One idea could be further for the winter seasons in the future map of Kouban of the Siberian hares so even entertain us axis pilots that we are so demanding to detail to the ground.

Can I help you put two links of the squirrels and hares that live in Russian biomes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_flying_squirrel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_hare

Unfortunately I not find the flying squirrel data.

• Upvote 4

Forget Squirrels and Hares Just look at this Luftwaffe weasel piloting with ease what I think should be the next premium aircraft released!

post-42986-0-27065000-1477480081_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

yhea, great idea, "stalinwood" end "flaptovarish" is already implemented, need angry Siberian flying squirrels for more easily kill down ugly LW pilot

Edited by 150GCT_Pan

It would be nice having Sd.Kfz. 251 troop carriers driving by us when we return to base on foot.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they could also create some models of shops in the towns. Like convenience stores that sell tissues, tampons and diapers.

• Upvote 1

Forget Squirrels and Hares Just look at this Luftwaffe weasel piloting with ease what I think should be the next premium aircraft released!

The Ruskie version looks better. Check out those abs.

putin-flying-on-a-bird-with-a-monkey.jpg

• Upvote 2

The Ruskie version looks better. Check out those abs.

putin-flying-on-a-bird-with-a-monkey.jpg

Ahahhah!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Edited by 72sq_Savinio

NO NO NO!!!..... siberian squirrels are not found in that range nor documented in the area of Stalingrad in the winters of '42 and '43!!! 

NO NO NO!!!..... siberian squirrels are not found in that range nor documented in the area of Stalingrad in the winters of '42 and '43!!!

Doesn't matter as long as they lived in Russia in the given time frame.

I think the real question is are they gonna let the squirrels use the bigger experimental nuts that were only fitted to like three squirrels as a test...

I think the real question is are they gonna let the squirrels use the bigger experimental nuts that were only fitted to like three squirrels as a test...

I AM NOT NUTS! And stop following me around with your anti-rodent bias! :blink:

Idk seeing how the dogs are completely nerfed, I don't think I'll be buying the squirrels or hares...

Vote with your wallet guys. I'm not buying any more animals until the dog gets fixed. You can't honestly tell me after reading countless books like Clifford, The Poky Little Puppy, 101 Dalmatians that the current dog performs anywhere near what famous dog aces said it did. While there was mention of a vicious bite, nobody ever had problems with it IRL and it's just completely overdone in the game.  :rtfm:  :dash:  :rofl:

Edited by BorysVorobyov
  • Upvote 2