19//Rekt

Giving Away 2 BOM Keys This Week

Horrido/Urrah to all!

In light of Kathon's announcement of BOM-only maps in TAW (and because my wife is out of town and I can get away with it), I will be giving away 2 keys for the standard edition of BOM this week.

Here is how it will work: reply in this thread if you want a chance to win, NLT 2000z on Thursday 20 Oct. I'll write everyone's name on a slip of paper, mix them up and have my daughter pull the two lucky winners out of a hat. I'll buy the keys on Thursday night and announce the winners.

If you know of other members who aren't active on this forum that want a chance to win, go ahead and post their usernames in this thread on their behalf.

The point here is to get more online players for BOM and support the project, but I'm not going to check up on the winners. We're going by the 'Honor System'.

Edited by 19.GIAP//Rekt
  • Upvote 25

Pitty it isnt for BOK. As Im struggling currently to get it (too many RL obligations in a country with devastated economy) after Yak1b preorder I bought. Very generous of you and I hope winners will use it to populate servers.

S!

Edited by blackram

Pitty it isnt for BOK. As Im struggling currently to get it (too many RL obligations in a country with devastated economy) after Yak1b preorder I bought. Very generous of you and I hope winners will use it to populate servers.

S!

I hear you - we'll see about a BOK raffle when it gets closer to release!

i already have BoM, but thanks for your kindness.

What a grand gesture. My friends and I are fortunate enough to have bought the products ourselves but it's always great seeing these threads.

Edited by Space_Ghost

Thank you for the kind offer i will have to start flying this sim again soon :)

Respect for this horido on behalf on my squad II/JG11 iam in

Edited by II/JG11ATLAN

I just delivered my master thesis! Finally coming back to the skies after a year long absence.

I'm in!  :salute:

Such a nice gesture and generous of you.

I would love a chance to fly BOM planes...

Please count me in.

I will grab a popcorn on the day of announcement!!