SCG_Neun

Simulated Combat Squadrons.....

Simulated Combat Group,  is a historically organized Unit represented primarily by three unique Staffels which allows our members to experience air combat from a wide variety of aircraft. Our founding Staffel, 4./JG52 is fitted out with the most recent Bf-109 series in whatever combat arena this unit flies within. Likewise, our 2./JG51 Staffel, is outfitted with the latest FW-190 as these members pride themselves in mastering this deadly aircraft in both air to air combat and ground jabo based missions. 5./ZG1 Staffel rounds out our Unit by allowing our members to fly the latest Bf-110 Heavy Fighters, in addition to the other aircraft commonly associated with ground target elimination, to include the He-111 and JU-88.

We have an active training program and pride ourselves in award recognition for our members who achieve historical combat results using our "Dead is Dead" system of scoring. We balance having fun with trying to recreate an immersive journey back into time to experience as best we can the awesome responsibility of WWII aerial combat. We have some of the leading Ace pilots within the community and the tactical expertise to allow us to accomplish our mission objectives in a way that balances mission success with the high survival rates which are so important when flying "Dead is Dead".

There is a lot of experience out there in the community and lots of choices in choosing a unit. But I can attest to the fact that we are very organized and active and working hard to always improve. If you need to learn, learn with us, if you are gifted with a lot of skill and expertise, than come help us get better. Our members, just like a real unit, have a wide variety of skill sets. Some are very deadly Aces, and some of us just want to make it back to base alive. Our goal..... flying as a cohesive unit and bringing that aircraft back to base intact.

We we also have a dedicated VVS unit represented by the 57th Fighter Aviation Regiment which can be found within our organizational structure.

Our Unit is branching out right now into Team Fusion’s Blitz and we have both a British and Luftwaffe Squadron participating on ATAG’s server.  Our organization is flexible under the Simulated Combat Group banner to allow for additional historical combat allegiance in whatever unit we find a keen interest within. For instance, as an example....if some of our members want to fly an American based P-51 Mustang or a British Tempest in the soon to be released Bodenplatte addition we are ready and waiting having already created our persona based units.  We have a panzer unit planned as well....These are just several units which make up our prospected units of interest.

We will diversify as the world of combat flight simulations change from year to year and welcome new pilots into our fold. Come check us out.....

scgactive2sm.png

Edited by SCG_Neun
  • Upvote 7

We are opening a position for an interested pilot who fly primarily in and around the EST zone of North America. If you are an active player we have a place left inside the 4./JG52 as 109 fighter.

• Upvote 1

Simulated Air Combat Group, would like to welcome the following members to our Unit for the month of July:

SACG_Marine, assigned to 4./JG52

SACG_Bunnyking, assigned to 5./ZG1

SACG_Nibbles, assigned to 2./JG51

SACG_Darkhorse, assigned to 5./ZG1

SACG_Hobo, assigned to 2./JG51

The following members have joined our Unit for the month of August:

SACG_Jehuty, assigned to 2./JG52

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Currently we have a total of 40 Active members within SACG and an estimated 15 members on Inactive/Leave Status.  Training programs are in effect at this time and Darkhorse1 is in the process of designing our own campaign missions in addition to an additional server to host Missions.  We have hopes for AI populated missions which will help offset the disparity in numbers within the TAW and Random Expert servers during the North American time zones.

Our Unit is a prime example of "If you build it, they will come."  I'm proud of helping to bring over 70 online combat war server participants over the past year and a half into quality simulations such as BOS/BOM/BOK.

I firmly believe that combat flight simulations and dedicated historical units such as ours... honor the real men and women that actually flew these aircraft.  Come check us Out.....

sacglsm.png

Edited by 4./JG52_Neun
  • Upvote 3

The unit continues to expand with the addition of the following members:

SACG_Maverik, assigned 5./ZG1

SACG_Buzz, assigned 5,/ZG1

SACG_WTornado, assigned 5./ZG1

Edited by 4./JG52_Neun
  • Upvote 2

The unit would like to welcome two new cyber pilots to our ranks.  

SACG_Sinerox, assigned to 4./JG52

SACG_Fenris_Wolf, assigned to 2./JG51

Edited by 4./JG52_Neun
  • Upvote 1

Standard combat event signup for our Unit.  Just so guys considering our unit.... can gauge the hours of most of  our scheduled events.  Of course the guys regularly meet online within our teamspeak and show up on the servers on the cuff as well.

combat%20events.png

Edited by 4./JG52_Neun
  • Upvote 1

What up fellas, getting back into IL-2 after some time off.

Nice to be back flying with all of you and I'm stoked to see Adler is back as well. I forgot how nice it is flying with a normal and great group of people.

This a fantastic group of people and it's great being involved with a Virtual Squadron that actually flys. 

Cheers!

• Upvote 2

I must say  4./JG52  are a good bunch of pilots. They have helped the 71st adjust into BOS.  If you fly AXIS you can't go wrong with 4./JG52.  Now if i can get out of there gun sites lol.

CO 71st_AH_XE90  

• Upvote 4

Thank you XE90 for the kind words.  We'd like to welcome a new member, Frosty, to SACG.  At his request he will be assigned to 2./JG51.    

What time zones are your pilots from, cant seem to find that info anywhere?

North and South America to Europe.  We have a guy from Sweden right now and if you look on our roster you will see the locations listed to the side of most of our members.  For VVS, Madov is UK based.

Edited by 4./JG52Neun

We would like to welcome our newest member to our group who has requested assignment to 5./ZG1.  Welcome Pixl, we hope you stay a long time.

Yes, ts pretty neat. 

Staffel 4./JG52 is actively recruiting for new members who can devote some weekly flight time and remain active. 

Thanks

Edited by 4./JG52Neun

We'd like to welcome 3 new cyber pilots to Simulated Air Combat Group.  2./JG51_Null, 4./JG52_Hank, and 4./JG52_BellRanger.  

We have morphed again into a more diverse wrap around concept of historical based persona combat.  We’ve changed our name to “Simulated Combat Group” and I am laying the ground work for additional combat units to be launched into active duty as “The Great Battles” series unfolds.

Our member’s base flying tag will be under SCG; however they will be flying for whatever persona pilot they have created for the more than ten separate units we will be experiencing.  It’s not going to all be air combat this time.  With the release of “Tank Crew” our members will also be experiencing armor combat as well.

With over 30 active members we feel confident that we will meet our minimum four cyber pilot unit activation quota and have a wide range of units represented within the online war servers.  We fly a style of “Dead is Dead” scoring that helps create an atmosphere of personal survival in addition to having our mission objectives met.

We award our combat prowess with historical awards using the same basic system that was used throughout the war.  Push the envelope too much and get killed and you start all over again.  We have a training program and fly both casual and full realistic when we fly our sanctioned “Dead is Dead” missions.  We fly TAW, RE, and FNBF and have two servers from which to both practice and create our own mini campaigns against a mix of human and AI enemies.

The following units are currently active.

These units sites have been created in anticipation of the Great Battles release.  

scgmain9.png

Pilot/Tank Crew rosters will keep track of our online combat within each unique unit using historical awards and merit recognition.  Our flying tag will be the SCG….so we will not be reserving any new additional units except the 25th Panzer Regiment and our founding units of 4. /JG52, 5. /ZG1,  2. /JG51 and the 57th GIAP.

We look forward to flying these new aircraft and experiencing armor combat with the release of the new Great Battles series.  We accept new members, but we ask for a genuine commitment to the group and the awareness that we use a military command structure and expect our members to be respectful to the online community and one another.  The bottom line is we want to have fun, but we want to get a slice of history in the process.

Come check us out if you get the chance.  Note our Main Roster and OKL Roster overlays for an idea on how we are structured.  You are also welcomed to join our Forum and share your thoughts with us as well.  Combat Mission Narrative for 4./JG52

Like a real unit, we have a diverse skill set represented from some of the most lethal online pilots to guys like me…who do the best they can to get back to base alive….if I can find the base.   

More to come....

Edited by 4./JG52_Neun
  • Upvote 3

We dropped the "Air" just to be more flexible.. since we will be playing some land combat as well.  We've been around a couple of years now.  We were Simulated Air Combat Group, but our turf has always been BOS/BOM/BOK...  The Eastern Front has occupied most of our time and now with Great Battles coming out we are looking forward to some more battlefields.  We've ventured into Cliff's  and with this new Dover series coming out it looks pretty interesting....

I can't see us ever getting as big and as prominent as ACG.  We are just a small group who like to play the "Dead is Dead" and fly persona type missions.  We keep our banter down and are a tight knit group.  We'd like to keep our group numbers right about where they are now for the most part.  We really like the Air Tactical Assault Group guys and have some close friends in that bunch.  Hope to see you in the skies soon.

All the best to ACG and thanks for stopping in.....

Edited by 4./JG52_Neun

For sure I see you guys active. We've flown together a few times as well in Cliffs in the ATAG server. I agree it's a good group. Made a lot of friends over there.

I just jumped over to this game and loving it. Do you guys use a specific TS when you play? I find it a bit more difficult to find people in a server TS.

I assume you guys are doing the TAW campaign as well? A bunch of us in ACG are doing it and if you are too it would be good to co-ordinate and smash the Soviet Airforce.

Do you guys have guests in your campaign?

If we do anything cooperative we use the TAW teamspeak channel. Most of the time we just stick together with our own players since the concept when we fly DID is to maintain our unit integrity on comms and tactics. I imagine with ACG you’d be flying EU times mostly and until we get more servers up and running it might be hard to squeeze into the TAW server. Not sure how it’s all going to play out with the online servers when Great Battles starts being released.

If we see you guys in TAW we will take a peek on the TAW teamspeak and get something going....

Actually my squadron is NA based. A few of us do TAW. I've been in your TS having a laugh with Riksen and the boys. Good crew. We should be having a good run next campaign!

[Edited]

Edited by Bearcat
  • Upvote 2

Y82gbJS111.jpgWe'd like to welcome two new pilots to our unit, SCG_Lockworth and SCG_Campos.  We had about 12 of us aloft the other day and are looking forward to Bodenplatte.  Getting our feet wet a bit in Blitz as well.  Wishing everyone in the Community a very Happy 2018.  Stay Safe.

dICaF9K.jpgxWthLb1.jpgZ7rb5pS.jpg

Edited by SCG_Neun
  • Upvote 2

Just a little addition to Neun's post about our EU members. We have several members around EU flying actively together on TAW and  FNBF. We welcome new pilots with all experience levels and backgrounds. If you are interested you can visit our website and  come meet us at Thursdays weekly flyout at 8PM UTC.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Guys trying to join our unit, please check your junk mail files as well for our return email.  I think we are losing some interested pilots in this way...

Edited by SCG_Neun

Posted (edited)

We would like to welcome Cryptics and Wulfe to the fold.  Both have been assigned to 4./JG52.  Our unit will be flying primarily on Coconut’s Dynamic Campign Expert Server based primarily on its dynamic and immersive qualities.  Of course we will still be experiencing quality servers such as FNBF and TAW as well.

Check us out if you’d like to join the fun.  

Edited by SCG_Neun
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Riksen has been promoted as our new Flight Commander for SCG and will be in charge of our Combat Air section of the unit.  I'm focusing on our land based pursuits as we gear up for "Post Scriptum" and "Tank Crew".  Stop in and give is a look over if youre interested. 

Simulated Combat Group Recruiting Site 

Edited by SCG_Neun
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The 4./JG52 (109 unit of SCG) would like to welcome our newest member, Mr. X-Man!

Good friend and a nice addition to the group :)

• Upvote 2