SCG_Neun

Simulated Combat Squadrons.....

Simulated Combat Group continues to grow,

The 4./JG52 would like to welcome our newest members, SCG_Highwayman and SCG_Rejected_Rudis! We also received a very experienced addition to the 5./ZG1 roster, pilot SCG_Schneemann! Glad to have you guys with us :) 

• Like 1

SCG is pleased to announce that another great pilot has enlisted in the unit:

Welcome to the family SCG_ZKXChris!

Hey Doc, how are you Sir? I didnt know whose application that was because you submitted without creating an account first so the system generated an "Unknown user" application. Sorry, I didn't know who it was. Could you create a user name and resubmit the application when logged into the site?

Thanks!

Edited by SCG_Riksen

15 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Hey Doc, how are you Sir? I didnt know whose application that was because you submitted without creating an account first so the system generated an "Unknown user" application. Sorry, I didn't know who it was. Could you create a user name and resubmit the application when logged into the site?

Thanks!

I'm doing well, thanks. I hope the same goes for you?   As for the app...Ah-ha... I had a feeling I'd done something wrong! Thank you kindly, Riksen! 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, SCG_Riksen said:

No problem Sir. I'll check on your application tonight when I get gome :)

I wasn't able to re-apply until tonight, actually.   Work...they expect me to give up play time and accomplish things! ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DocHolliday said:

I wasn't able to re-apply until tonight, actually.   Work...they expect me to give up play time and accomplish things! ;)

Huh, the nerve......... it's like they think they own you or somethin...................  

Cheers

Hoss

11 minutes ago, SCG_Hoss said:

Huh, the nerve......... it's like they think they own you or somethin...................  

Cheers

Hoss

It's terrible, just terrible. 😄

Are you still doing the 392nd FS? Someone alerted me to this when I started my own a few days ago. It looks like you anticipated a year in advance?

36 minutes ago, 392FS_SPEKTRE76 said:

Are you still doing the 392nd FS? Someone alerted me to this when I started my own a few days ago. It looks like you anticipated a year in advance?

We are still doing 392nd, yes.

But this does not matter, we're only using this squadron in history for our "Dead is dead" flyouts, pretty much a a squadron for our persona's to be a part of. But we will keep our SCG tags, and pretty much are using the 392nd behind the scenes just as a squadron for our events, nothing more.

See you in the skys my friend, and i'm glad to see another American aircraft

Ah no worries, I picked the 429th anyways. I like their P-38's and the emblem. I also restored it with Illustrator as you can see in my avatar.

• Like 2

Simulated Combat Group would like to welcome the following pilots:

- Apache and Knoke for the 4./JG52. Two veteran Brazilian pilots eager to show off their skills;

- Faerber, Kalux, and DerFauster for the 2./JG51. Also highly skilled pilots that know how to dominate the skies with the 190s;

- Coolwhip and Sohn for the 5./ZG1. Pilots that will push the soviet forces back in their 110s.

Welcome to the family guys and long live SCG!

Edited by SCG_Riksen
  • Like 3

Looks like Coolwhip and Sohn actually are not in SCG. ;)

• Confused 2

On 10/29/2018 at 7:17 PM, Jizzo said:

Looks like Coolwhip and Sohn actually are not in SCG. ;)

What do you mean?

Riksen's post, was not approved by Oberkommando der Luftwaffe.

He finally noticed, and I believe we can skip the court-martial for now... :P

Edited by Jizzo