Jump to content
SCG_Neun

Simulated Combat Squadrons.....

Recommended Posts

Simulated Combat Group continues to grow,

 

The 4./JG52 would like to welcome our newest members, SCG_Highwayman and SCG_Rejected_Rudis! We also received a very experienced addition to the 5./ZG1 roster, pilot SCG_Schneemann! Glad to have you guys with us :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SCG is pleased to announce that another great pilot has enlisted in the unit:

 

Welcome to the family SCG_ZKXChris!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Doc, how are you Sir? I didnt know whose application that was because you submitted without creating an account first so the system generated an "Unknown user" application. Sorry, I didn't know who it was. Could you create a user name and resubmit the application when logged into the site?

 

Thanks!

Edited by SCG_Riksen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Hey Doc, how are you Sir? I didnt know whose application that was because you submitted without creating an account first so the system generated an "Unknown user" application. Sorry, I didn't know who it was. Could you create a user name and resubmit the application when logged into the site?

 

Thanks!

I'm doing well, thanks. I hope the same goes for you?   As for the app...Ah-ha... I had a feeling I'd done something wrong! Thank you kindly, Riksen! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, SCG_Riksen said:

No problem Sir. I'll check on your application tonight when I get gome :)

 

I wasn't able to re-apply until tonight, actually.   Work...they expect me to give up play time and accomplish things! ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DocHolliday said:

 

I wasn't able to re-apply until tonight, actually.   Work...they expect me to give up play time and accomplish things! ;)

Huh, the nerve......... it's like they think they own you or somethin...................  

 

Cheers

 

Hoss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SCG_Hoss said:

Huh, the nerve......... it's like they think they own you or somethin...................  

 

Cheers

 

Hoss

 

It's terrible, just terrible. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you still doing the 392nd FS? Someone alerted me to this when I started my own a few days ago. It looks like you anticipated a year in advance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

36 minutes ago, 392FS_SPEKTRE76 said:

Are you still doing the 392nd FS? Someone alerted me to this when I started my own a few days ago. It looks like you anticipated a year in advance?

 

We are still doing 392nd, yes.

But this does not matter, we're only using this squadron in history for our "Dead is dead" flyouts, pretty much a a squadron for our persona's to be a part of. But we will keep our SCG tags, and pretty much are using the 392nd behind the scenes just as a squadron for our events, nothing more.

See you in the skys my friend, and i'm glad to see another American aircraft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah no worries, I picked the 429th anyways. I like their P-38's and the emblem. I also restored it with Illustrator as you can see in my avatar.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simulated Combat Group would like to welcome the following pilots:

 

- Apache and Knoke for the 4./JG52. Two veteran Brazilian pilots eager to show off their skills;

- Faerber, Kalux, and DerFauster for the 2./JG51. Also highly skilled pilots that know how to dominate the skies with the 190s;

- Coolwhip and Sohn for the 5./ZG1. Pilots that will push the soviet forces back in their 110s.

 

Welcome to the family guys and long live SCG!

Edited by SCG_Riksen
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Coolwhip and Sohn actually are not in SCG. ;)

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 7:17 PM, Jizzo said:

Looks like Coolwhip and Sohn actually are not in SCG. ;)

 

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riksen's post, was not approved by Oberkommando der Luftwaffe.

 

He finally noticed, and I believe we can skip the court-martial for now... :P

 

 

Edited by Jizzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×