Ok, I updated the Spitfire mission, and the last two Dropbox links just in case:
- The enemy planes will show up regardless of whether you use the waypoints or play with no icons and choose your own route.
- Added another flight of 3xJu88, the performance seems to be good.
- The mission starts a bit earlier when all Spitfires have their engines off.
- Added some cosmetic objects to the takeoff airfield: Fuel storage, more trucks moving, takeoff flare, landing fires.
- Populated the airfield near the target (as in DD_Arthur's video). You can use it for emergency landings (mission complete will trigger), and the friendly AI will try to land there too if they are damaged.
- Randomized the attack vector of the incoming bombers so they can come from two different directions. Each time you play the mission they might come from one of the two possible directions.
Edited by Jade_Monkey, Yesterday, 22:57.