Photo

Jade_Monkey's Single Player (SP) missions

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 DD_Arthur

DD_Arthur
  • Founder

Posted Yesterday, 02:03

I fly with no icons so the LW turned up once in my first five attempts.   Enabled waypoint icons and got this;

youtube.com/watch?v=AxNQgCmOt-A

:cool:

The start - with the scramble - is quite thrilling.  Would it be possible to start the mission slightly earlier - perhaps when the first flights engines are just about to start?  It would give more of a chance to take it all in :salute:   

#82 keeno

keeno
  • Founder

Posted Yesterday, 16:52

Hey JM,

you are not wasting our time, even the mission as it is is still fun, great Battle of Britain style take off, staying in formation with no icons/full real is good and when you don't know the LW are not coming it's still ok searching until the fuel gets low and then it's RTB to practice landing........... still cool! 

Cheers

#83 Jade_Monkey

Jade_Monkey
  • Founder

Posted Yesterday, 22:57

Ok, I updated the Spitfire mission, and the last two Dropbox links just in case:

Download here

Changelog:

• The enemy planes will show up regardless of whether you use the waypoints or play with no icons and choose your own route.
  • Added another flight of 3xJu88, the performance seems to be good.
  • The mission starts a bit earlier when all Spitfires have their engines off.
  • Added some cosmetic objects to the takeoff airfield: Fuel storage, more trucks moving, takeoff flare, landing fires.
  • Populated the airfield near the target (as in DD_Arthur's video). You can use it for emergency landings (mission complete will trigger), and the friendly AI will try to land there too if they are damaged.
  • Randomized the attack vector of the incoming bombers so they can come from two different directions. Each time you play the mission they might come from one of the two possible directions.

Edited by Jade_Monkey, Yesterday, 22:57.

i7 7700k  | GTX 1080 Ti |   16GB Corsair Dominator DDR4  |  LG 34UM95 3440x1440 | HTC Vive | TrackIR 5  |  Saitek X-55 HOTAS  |  MFG Crosswind graphite pedals

#84 Trooper117

Trooper117
  • Founder

Posted Today, 09:42

:good:

IL2.jpg

#85 keeno

keeno
  • Founder

Posted Today, 11:06

Brilliant JM,

Can't wait to try it out.