JtD

Another look at turn times

В 08.04.2018 в 23:27, JtD сказал:

Sorted by name:

bla006.jpg.7480cd9fe142cd1af70f8281ffec3f42.jpg

It is curious what would happen if Bf-109 will use WEP? :huh:

6 hours ago, JtD said:

I'm testing FW190 a few days on BERLOGA server.. and I can confirm that FW is very good !!! Now I have a chance against La5... with a little luck :salute:

PS: I have a new Joy T-50 - so...I'm testing the FW and joystick at the same time...

Edited by MK_RED13

15 hours ago, StG2_Manfred said:

What a BS post!

I invite you! You can have this uber 190, the best turn, roll, speed, firepower and durability plane as you call it and I take this mediocre Yak, ok. Should not be a problem for you to shoot me down.

Do we have a deal? :biggrin:

And what would that prove, only that im better or worst 1v1 player then you, its clear from data that yak can outturn fw190 in 1 on 1 

if you didnt get that trigered imidiatly you could see that i say its best at thouse things out of all axis airplanes :biggrin:

funny how its tabo to point out some more then useal abilitys of axis airplanes but its all ok to do so for russian ones  

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 2

The P40s elevators are not effective at high speed in game, I recommend you try it, I fly it often as well as 109s and the 109s are right there with it. 

16 hours ago, Venturi said:

The P40s elevators are not effective at high speed in game, I recommend you try it, I fly it often as well as 109s and the 109s are right there with it. 

Ok, I'd expect it to behave akin to the P-39 in that respect, more responsive than the 109 at high speed but worse at low speeds that is. 

Edited by Panthera

[edited]

2. This forum is provided by 1C-777 Ltd. as a courtesy and its usage is a privilege and 1C-777 Ltd. reserves the right to ban any member temporarily or permanently for any reason at any time. Any penalties listed below for violations of the rules are guidelines only and forum administration may take additional action if they feel it is warranted. Use of the forum is not connected to usage of the game and access to this forum is not guaranteed to users as a consequence of purchasing the game.

4. The forum is not pre-moderated and objectionable material may occur without our knowledge; messages posted on the forum have not previously been viewed and have not been edited by forum administration. However, forum administration and moderators reserve the right to edit messages after being posted.

5. Moderators oversee the different sections of the forum and they have the right to edit and delete posts or close the entire topic without explanation.

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin

As can be found for instance on wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_coefficient

For Lift I used standard weight times g load as held in my sustained turn, density 1.225 (sea level atmosphere) and speed as given in the table.

Please note - this is not the maximum lift coefficient of the aircraft. It is the lift coefficient I was turning at (i.e. - the highest lift coefficient I could confidently fly at.)

Fairly close to the tech specs CLmax generally - although you managed to get a higher CL than the max in some cases! 

My base compare will not always be at exactly the same weight - but it does look as though you could have squeezed out a little more from the 109s in particular.

JtD compare.PNG

Edited by unreasonable