Sign in to follow this  
Skv_Serafim

Il-2 personal coach

Hi red and blue pilots,

If you are a beginner in Il-2 Sturmovik simulator and you want to increase your personal skill fast, ask me for a personal course.

I am highly experienced virtual pilot with 6 years coaching practice. I have very effective educational programm as well.

You don't need to join any group or squad, this course focuses on your personal needs.

What topics are offered?
1. Joistick and pedals choice and buttons' settings
2. Basic knowledge in flight aerodynamics with vital conclusions for air battle
3. Effective maneuvers (maneuvers without sliding, correct trajectories of flight)
4. Duel theory and practice
5. Defensive maneuvers
6. Hunting tactic
7. Cooperation within pair
8. Cooperation within group

In order to discuss an agenda and price please write me a personal message.

In order to discuss an agenda and price please write me a personal message.

I have to be honest, I'm having flashbacks.

https://youtu.be/zZKp_jFxQJc

"Here in my garage, just bought this new MC.202 here. It’s fun to fly up here in the Russian steppe. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Ammunition. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new ammo boxes that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new rounds that I bought. It’s like the MLG gamer xXxDoritosAndDewxXx says, “the more you pay, the more you slay.”

Now maybe you’ve seen my forum post where I talk about how I pwn a n00b a day. You know, I pwn a n00b a day not to show off, it’s again about the ammunition. In fact, the real reason I keep this MC.202 here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little airfield across the country sleeping on a couch in a Ju-52 with only forty seven millilitres of fuel in my fuel tank. I didn’t have a 20mm cannon, I had no opportunities.

But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into an ace. And another ace. And a few more aces. I found five aces. And they showed me what they did to become thousand-victory video game aces. Again, it’s not just aout the fuel, it’s about the good life; health, wealth, love and burning I-16s. And so I record a little video, it’s actually on my website, you can click here on this video and it’ll take you to my website where I share three things that they taught me. Three things that you can implement today no matter where you are.

Now, this isn’t a “get victories quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy an MC.202. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional, I just shot it here with my iPhone, but it’s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So click the link, go there it’s completely free to watch it it’s just a couple minutes. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Okay, people see videos like this and they say “Ah that’s not real that’s for somebody else.”

Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be an optimist. Like, Cybermat47, the man who made a few missions for CloD, he said that he was only fifteen years old when he read a book by Kim Kardashian, and that book changed his life. Books can change your life. And in that book, Kim Kardashian said “freakishly large posterior” so if you’re regular back there, if you’re a normal looking person, you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a MC.202, maybe it’s a new skin, a new bomb, starting your own virtual squadron.

Maybe it’s a new lifestyle without so much stress, playing as a Ju-88 pilot, bombing factories out of existence. You can do those unless you understand finances. Money, I don’t call it money anymore, I call it sturmobucks. You must have enough sturmobucks to live out your dream and to pwn n00bs. So, I’ll see you on my website, it’s a quick video and you’ll see there absolutely free.

So just click this video and you’ll be taken there in a second, and uh, I’m excited to share this amazing stuff. You’ll see, not because of anything of me but because I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from aces many years ahead of me. Not just in video games like these, although I love video games but also real in-person video game aces. So let me share with you these three tips that have made all the difference in my life. They’re practical, you can do them today, you can start on them today. All right? See you there on my site."

• Upvote 2

Couldn't put all my books in my garage... a couple of nights in a UK garage and they would be damp and ruined!