Discussion of Battle of Kuban Pre-Order

Purchased...

Now own all planes and all theatres. All premium. Even own all planes in ROF. As someone who is solely a SP person, I hope my support is rewarded with more emphasis on single player campaigns and much improved AI.

• Upvote 2

Tho far from home vacationing in a very rainy town in Italy this news is a bright spot in an otherwise gloomy day. As soon as pre-order is operating I will jump to do so. So far I have not been able to access it on my cell phone but I suppose I have a bit of time and need not worry?

I *might* order it if I drink too much this Friday night and picture myself flying a MkVb but I'm honestly still underwhelmed by the treatment of my last purchase-bait, the Kitty.

I foresee the mother of all FM wars reincarnated here upon delivery.

All that aside I'm also saddened by the selection of Kuban. I mean we've all endured the Russian steppes long enough now to have earned at least a little ray of hope that a more widely appealing theatre will come along some day. I had hoped against hope for a North African campaign to which all the Commonwealth, US and Axis players could feel some sense of nostalgic connection. Where the MkV would face its contemporary foes and the Kittyhawk could be brought into line with the historical record of which I can actually obtain copies.

Sigh.

• Upvote 2

Ohhh yeahhhh, will preorder this evening! P-39, A-20 and 190A-5 are the big attractions for me in this expansion. I also expect Duck to grow on me later. Spitfire... not certain about. 

Now, a question: What are the chances and expected timetable if someone wants to preorder standard edition? I was asked about the matter and honestly cannot remember right now how things have worked previously.

Thank you in advance!

All I want in return for my money is a Bf 110 G-2 with the ability to carry MK 108s WG21 rockets a BK 3,7 and underwing fuel tanks would be nice. Who's with me?

Edited by 6./ZG26_Asgar
  • Upvote 2

I'm in lookin forward to the future (not to mention my favorite Aircraft of all time : spit VB). Good luck with BOK  Jason.

I can feel some "Positive " Energy in the BOS community again. Its good to have it back  ! (IMHO). ~S~

I *might* order it if I drink too much this Friday night and picture myself flying a MkVb but I'm honestly still underwhelmed by the treatment of my last purchase-bait, the Kitty.

I foresee the mother of all FM wars reincarnated here upon delivery.

All that aside I'm also saddened by the selection of Kuban. I mean we've all endured the Russian steppes long enough now to have earned at least a little ray of hope that a more widely appealing theatre will come along some day. I had hoped against hope for a North African campaign to which all the Commonwealth, US and Axis players could feel some sense of nostalgic connection. Where the MkV would face its contemporary foes and the Kittyhawk could be brought into line with the historical record of which I can actually obtain copies.

Sigh.

Mate,

I've seen your flying and I really think you would be better off in that A-20.  Joking aside, go on you know you want to buy BOK and be in that Spit.  I will even ask Jason to try and get the developers to make a Russian pilot with a white flying scarf for you!

Regards

PS  Just make sure you get hammered tonight, as I bet you would look good in that MkVb, although don't get drunk on VB as that is horrible S**t.

Edited by Haza
  • Upvote 1

Mate,

I've seen your flying and I really think you would be better off in that A-20.  Joking aside, go on you know you want to buy BOK and be in that Spit.  I will even ask Jason to try and get the developers to make a Russian pilot with a white flying scarf for you!

Regards

PS  Just make sure you get hammered tonight, as I bet you would look good in that MkVb, although don't get drunk on VB as that is horrible S**t.

I live in Melbourne, I wouldn't touch that VB with a 10 foot pole (if  I had one). Flying The Spit with a Tassie  Beer in hand ? Yes.

• Upvote 1

Damn!!! Deep into page 4 before I can put in my pre-order??? I sorta feel like johnny come lately this time around.

Don't worry.I haven't preordered myself yet. Was out in a wild drinking and cooking gulas from freshly shot game. Found some parts of the bullet when chopping the meat :D

Don't worry.I haven't preordered myself yet. Was out in a wild drinking and cooking gulas from freshly shot game. Found some parts of the bullet when chopping the meat :D

At least you didn't find it when you're eating it! I hate when that happens.