Jason_Williams

New Theater Announcement Next Week

Everyone,

We know you'd like to learn what the next theater will be so we will announce it next week and give more details on other improvements we will be making to the product as well. I will also be holding a semi-formal Q and A on the Official TeamSpeak later in the week.

Jason

• Upvote 41

Hooboy, excellent!

Hope you set up printed rules for the Q and A in advance (and maybe have a moderator to guide the process as well.)

Edited by II/JG17_HerrMurf

Great news! Can't wait. I consider buying some more spare F5 Keys just in case.

Zettman

Very excited!

Possible to record the Q & A session at all, as I am sure there will be some of us in Time-zone's unable to make the session?

USA! USA! USA!... Too soon? :P

I realy hope it's something with P-51 in the roster ;3

Everyone,

We know you'd like to learn what the next theater will be so we will announce it next week and give more details on other improvements we will be making to the product as well. I will also be holding a semi-formal Q and A on the Official TeamSpeak later in the week.

Jason

awesome news. Thanks for hte headsup. Cant wait to throw some more money at you.

For those who cant contain the excitement, here is a quote from jason in the screenshot thread:

Guys many of these pics are simply gorgeous! Imagine if we had even bigger textures to play with.

Jason

I guess we are probably getting bigger textures at some point, more detail :)

For those who cant contain the excitement, here is a quote from jason in the screenshot thread:

I guess we are probably getting bigger textures at some point, more detail :)

Will probably feel like cinema movie quality, sitting in the cockpit, when they do get added.

Hope that will different area as the East front. We need another battlefield, not again soviet-german front. We are too long time over steppes. 

• Upvote 1

Fingers crossed for the Pacific!!! or maybe even late war France '44-'45.

Edited by II./ZG1=SPEKTRE76

Comrade Jason is ready for the usual impossible mission of making everyone happy with our announcement.

Comrade_Jason_Small.jpg

Jason

• Upvote 24

Comrade Jason is ready for the usual impossible mission of making everyone happy with our announcement.

attachicon.gifComrade_Jason_Small.jpg

Jason

That pictures a clue! It`s going to be set in WW2 Russia in the alternative future where soldiers fight in offices with modern AKs? :)

• Upvote 3

It's a non-functional AK-74 with grenade launcher. Every time I visit there are bits of Russian military gear and cool paraphernalia laying around. I have no idea where it comes from. LOL We were just having some fun. Although at our USA office there are functioning weapons with live ammo. Don't come to complain in person. LOL

:salute:

Jason

• Upvote 12

attachicon.gifComrade_Jason_Small.jpg

Jason

I am pretty sure you maybe have been spending a little too much time in Russia of late.

LOL.