Sign in to follow this  
=CHN=AT6

希望能建立中文论坛,中国飞友不少 (Hope to have the Chinese section, a lot of Chinese friends flying)

I use it on daily basis for Japanese when I need something translated fast without using any paper dictionaries. It can twist the meaning so much that often its not worth it unfortunately. And thats Japanese, Chinese is even more sophisticated and has so many dialects.   

So we need a gentleman to step in.

I highly recommend =CHN= AT6 to be the future candidate for the future Chinses forum. Just base on one simple reason: he is very enthusiasm about serious combat fly sim and the future fly sim industry or fly sim group even when he was in high school, and now he is almost 40s. I think people who play the old IL2 and DCS can make good friend with him. By the way, he is also in charge of the dof.cn which is one of the most biggest fly sim community in China, so he has the ability to handle that.

• Upvote 1

Hello to chinese simmers!

Hope you'll get your sub-forum soon and your chinese localisation for the game (French translation was made by community members, I guess you should ask BlackSix about how to do it).

Cheers,

Guys,

Chinese section of forum is possible, but Chinese localization of game is not my call. That is 1C's call. Selling game itself in China probably not happen. Only direct sales or through Steam.

About Chinese customers, how are you purchasing BOS/M so far? Steam or through us?

Jason

Guys,

Chinese section of forum is possible, but Chinese localization of game is not my call. That is 1C's call. Selling game itself in China probably not happen. Only direct sales or through Steam.

About Chinese customers, how are you purchasing BOS/M so far? Steam or through us?

Jason

Both. I think Steam will be the most in the future. Not every one here has a U.S. dollar credit card.

Now the game is not support displaying Chinese words at all, such as UI or other in game text. We can't even create a mission with Chinese debriefing.

We hope at least the game can support non-Latin characters in the future such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

Welcome aboard guys! Are you the same =CHN= squad from the original IL2? 

Yes, we are, my friend :biggrin: I'm CHN_@6

Edited by =CHN=AT6

Guys,

Jason

For me, I do both, the steam is a good platform to manage and update the game, at least I heard lots of my Chinese friend complain about the slow game update from the original game client meanwhile I was in steam and I had already finished update even I was late to update the game than my friends. But since IL2 has its own account, and we already has bos, we can purchase the key directly from officially website and active the key.

I can fully understand about the Chinese localizations about game, because 1C will eventually understand the potential huge market in China, they are millions of player who are still play 1946 now, and if the game will be locatlized, could be good news for both side. Not everyone in China can be educated in Australia and speak three languages like me.

Guys,

I'm not Chinese but any support that helps this community is fantastic.   There is a player called B0SS (the 0 is a zero not a letter O) and he is from New Zealand but speaks Chinese (not sure of dialect) and is often in BOS Team Speak. However, there are a few guys that for them Chinese is a second language and I'm sure that could help if there were any issues, however, I'm sure you guys are all over it.   Therefore, I really hope that you can make a difference in this sim community and support it.  Therefore thank you for all of your support.  All of us together can make this sim community work.

Regards and Salute  :salute:

Haza 

伙计们,

我不是中国人,但任何支持,帮助这个社会是太棒了。有一个名为B0SS播放器(0是一个零不是字母O),他是来自新西兰,但讲中国(不知道方言),并经常在BOS队谈一谈。不过,也有一些人,对他们中国是第二语言,我相信可以帮助如果有任何问题,但是,我敢肯定你们是一切都结束吧。所以,我真的希望你能在这SIM社区的差异和支持。因此,感谢你们一直以来的支持的。我们大家在一起可以让这个SIM社区的工作。

问候和致敬:敬礼:

哈扎
Edited by Haza

Guys,

Jason

Steam store is easy to buy but not support pre-order, and we only can using paypal for 1C's store for whom has no Visa card but want pre-order the game.

UnionPay credit cards  will be the way to go. Its going to be huge 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_UnionPay

Master

Yes we can use China UnionPay.

Steam has another advantage of its great download speed. About 10 to 100 times faster than the speed of the updater. And China UnionPay sometimes has a delay, may cause a purchase failure in some case. We can use CNY (¥) in Steam directly.

About steam:

First: As Jason explained in another thread, the money Steam takes from the game does not flow into the next development (they - Steam - seem to be taking quite a chunk of money out of your purchase), therefor a direct sale is more helpfull to the devs.

Second: On my rig (I'm in Germany) the (direct) download starts slow indeed whenever there's an update, but picks up speed later on.

My 2 cents

Guys,

Jason

Hi Jason, thanks for your reply. I bought BOS from steam and then fell in love with the new IL2, so the BOM and also the yak1b, I  bought them from the official website and will continue do this when the BOK and pacific pre-order released, also a lot players here are willing to buy the BOK and pacific, but I believe they are more willing to buy on your website if they can get a Chinese version, not to mention that there will be  a discount when pre-order. 

We spread your words to the players here, and please help to spread ours to 1C. 

Thak you very much!

• Upvote 1

We spread your words to the players here, and please help to spread ours to 1C. 

Thak you very much!

=CHN=BlackRaven had good discussion with Jason today on teamspeak about technical difficulties facing both BoS team and chinese players.

Salute Chinese community! :salute:

B0SS and Seannemon both speak english as well as fluent mandarin,  cantonese not so much. They would love to here from another Chinese speaker im sure.

=CHN=BlackRaven had good discussion with Jason today on teamspeak about technical difficulties facing both BoS team and chinese players.

Salute Chinese community! :salute:

Yes, thank you, he represented us to join the meeting, we believe the communication can help to fix the problem!

:salute:  

Guys,

Jason

顶。我们是JG5 squard~
I brought BOS on steam for downloading & updating conveniently. Also, we've heard thar u guys would loss some profit sharing if we brought from steam. So I got BOM/BOK(and some future BOXs) from e-shop on il2sturmovik.com.

Солдаты, в путь, в путь, в путь !

v2-ee8e450388f8e1452f85c132f705bc03_r.pn
Edited by III./JG5_LinPao

Welcome guys - happy to see the customer base growing.

Guest deleted@30725

Good luck and have fun folks.

We all fly in together :salute:

Did saw some youtube movies about the flying Tigers, very intresting front. Think if the Japanese & Chinese potential buyers is as big as the US market and the communist gouverment does not have any problems regarding the nationalist decals on the P40, then this Chinese warfront could be a big seller.

Edited by Dutch2