Sign in to follow this  
8./JG5_xshinel

Voice from Chinese players, to our brilliant DEV team.

Hello, dear DEV team, 

First, thank you for taking your time to read our post, and listen the voice of the Chinese BOS players.

We have always been IL2 series fans from the beginning, and are all ecstatic when BOS released. Also we have been always promoting this game in variety ways in China, for example, through the biggest sim-flight group in China -- D.O.F.

Now there are hundreds of people in China own the game, and almost all of the flight simulator in China know it. These achievement all depend on your excellent work.

But in these two years, we have been facing a problem, of cause this is not all due to you, and this problem became the biggest obstacle on game promotion. The network problem.

Like I said in my last topic, we must keep in connection with the master server, when we in MP games, otherwise we would be kicked. But unfortunately we are often kicked from the MP server, due to the connection lost with the master server. Also we try to solve this problem by using VPN, by set up a server in China, but the effect are not good, very unstable. This problem may caused by the long distance from Moscow to China, and also the big firewall of China network. 

Now when we ask someone who had already bought the game, why you don't play BOS anymore, most of the answer are the network is very unstable.

So we really suggest to abolish master server handshake, then we can reduce the connection lost probability effectively. Meanwhile, some friends in Asia-pacific region, like in Korea, Japan and Austrilia, also 

complain about the high ping. We believe we can have more fun if we can set up a server in China, for serving the pilots in this region, after we fix the network problem.

vds

By the way, we sincerely hope that you can provide the Chinese language in the game, at least in menu and setting, this can help the players in China who can not understand English a lot. We know you are very busy at developing, for giving us a better game experience, so we can help on translation.

Finally, thank you again for reading this post, and we will be very grateful if you can help us on these problems.

Wish you all happy everyday, and wish all the pilots are more better at shooting and maneuvering.

Expect for your kindly reply.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

bos的问题是稳定的亚洲服务器和玩家

人数能上去加上有低PING的服务器才好玩

不过欧洲的登录服务器也是个很大的问题 经常登录都难。。。

亚洲这边市场也不小 日本 东南亚我知道的模飞玩家也非常多

老毛子不考虑下这边的市场么?

Support

The Game  server should be located in asia.

For example, Japan and South Korea

The game recommends the introduction of Chinese

Chinese 

我是来自中国的一位玩家。

喜欢IL2 BOS(MOSCOW)。当然对IL2 BOS(MOSCOS) 提点意见

一是,请出中文版的。

二是,请在亚洲日本和韩国设立一个服务器。

原因是中国到欧洲网络太差。

l like il2 I love this game, although the network problems didn't let I can't play. But a lot of net friend met the network problem, hope to help solve this problem so that can raise public awareness of IL2!!

we need chinese gamers, we need all gamers around the world!

I hope you can solve this problems friends.

gamer from spain.

• Upvote 1

gamer from spain.

Thx for your support bro :salute:

I seriously doubt that the potential market in Asia is large enough to qualify for any investments.

pfffffffffffffffff..hahahaha....! Seriously, imagine just a tiny % of that cake

Master 

post-4591-0-35907100-1472301162_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mastermariner
  • Upvote 1

gamer from spain.

Hi RedEye, thanks for your support, we admire your network, loool, wish you happy!

I seriously doubt that the potential market in Asia is large enough to qualify for any investments.

pfffffffffffffffff..hahahaha....! Seriously, imagine just a tiny % of that cake

Master 

attachicon.gifz world.jpg

Hi Mastermariner, thanks for your reply, we set up a Chinese server, is under testing now, named as ACES OF CHINA powered by www-dof-cn, welcome to the server, I believe you will get a low ping.

As for the market and investment, maybe you can be more confidence, as an Asian.

:)

Hi Mastermariner, thanks for your reply, we set up a Chinese server, is under testing now, named as ACES OF CHINA powered by www-dof-cn, welcome to the server, I believe you will get a low ping.

As for the market and investment, maybe you can be more confidence, as an Asian.

I live inside that circle too and may give your server a go when I get my PC set up again: good luck!

Unfortunately, here in the land of smiles every packet has to get out from the Great Firewall of Thailand and in through the Great Firewall of China, and then back, checking for naughtiness twice at each journey, so although the distance is less than heading to europe the connection may not be any better here.... we shall see. 

• Upvote 1

If the server will be  placed in Vladivostok (Russian Far East), will this help?

如果服務器被放置在符拉迪沃斯托克(俄羅斯遠東),這將幫助?

• Upvote 1

Because of this damn network problem, we have left the BOS for nearly 2 years, and today to set up the server again, happy to find the server actually stable without breaking, this is really good news.

But if we can have the Chinese version, like DCS, that would be better, we have a number of World War II simulation flight enthusiasts, not flying DCS.

• Upvote 1

I hope you can solve this problems friends

+1 from a gamer in the UK

• Upvote 1

I was sarcastic; the Asian market is gigantic and will go booom in the next decade.

Will certainly guest your server, thank you for the invitation

Master

• Upvote 1

Just being curious, the N-european and n-american market is even better, but not that much interest for flying, is a combat fly sim poplar in your region or just like here a small niche??    

• Upvote 1

I live inside that circle too and may give your server a go when I get my PC set up again: good luck!

Unfortunately, here in the land of smiles every packet has to get out from the Great Firewall of Thailand and in through the Great Firewall of China, and then back, checking for naughtiness twice at each journey, so although the distance is less than heading to europe the connection may not be any better here.... we shall see. 

haha, we thought the great firewall only exist in China
Anyway, welcome to the server, and also we need your feedback, about the ping, the stability, etc..

If the server will be  placed in Vladivostok (Russian Far East), will this help?

如果服務器被放置在符拉迪沃斯托克(俄羅斯遠東),這將幫助?

Yes, that would be great, this can help us to connect with master server.

+1 from a gamer in the UK

Thank you very much! 

I was sarcastic; the Asian market is gigantic and will go booom in the next decade.

Will certainly guest your server, thank you for the invitation

Master

haha, I saw you joined the our server this morning, why you left then?

You can give us a feedback and suggestion, about the ping, the mission in the server

I think we can make the server better, and let more gamers in our region have a better experience.

Just being curious, the N-european and n-american market is even better, but not that much interest for flying, is a combat fly sim poplar in your region or just like here a small niche??    

wow, I have to say, the sim-flight game need core gamers, people need interest first, need patience to learn, not like the fast-food games, born, run, shoot, die and reborn.

So compare with those games, of course sim-flight have a smaller niche in China(I dont know in other country,lol), but we have a huge population,  :P

But these years with the development of War Thunder, more people know about sim-flight and more people are joining our big family.

Good luck, guys!

Thank you!

haha, I saw you joined the our server this morning, why you left then? You can give us a feedback and suggestion, about the ping, the mission in the server I think we can make the server better, and let more gamers in our region have a better experience

Honestly I can’t teach you anything since I’m not an ‘online person’ I just visited to check the connection, can’t get any ping reading (?), I left because I have to reconnect all my flight gear to the PC before any flying and I dread all the work. Tiresome task! Once that is taken care of who knows....

Regards

Master

i too hope that they can solve your problem...i really don't get the meaning to have an always connected game...i don't fly multiplayer so why i have to be always connected for flying my campaign?

i too hope that they can solve your problem...i really don't get the meaning to have an always connected game...i don't fly multiplayer so why i have to be always connected for flying my campaign?

哈哈哈,your point is reasonable!

but why you dont play MP? the bos campaign is boring...

It is all about anti-piracy

Hi guys.

Last post was in 2016, but I thought I would post anyway.

I like your server and it gives me a ping of 25.

I live in Hong Kong, so not far from Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Where is the server located?

I've flown with and against many of you and you're all gentlemen and welcoming to new joiners. Thank you.

I hope that you can set up a Stats page like this, http://ts3.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/ , so we can see our air gunnery and ground attack results.

Maybe in the future we could have a Dynamic war server like TAW and Finnish. We are quite a few players in HK that could offer some good opposition.

Cheers,

On 1/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, EAF_Apollo said:

Hi guys.

Last post was in 2016, but I thought I would post anyway.

I like your server and it gives me a ping of 25.

I live in Hong Kong, so not far from Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Where is the server located?

I've flown with and against many of you and you're all gentlemen and welcoming to new joiners. Thank you.

I hope that you can set up a Stats page like this, http://ts3.virtualpilots.fi:8000/en/ , so we can see our air gunnery and ground attack results.

Maybe in the future we could have a Dynamic war server like TAW and Finnish. We are quite a few players in HK that could offer some good opposition.

Cheers,

Hi~

Our server located in Guangzhou, we have a QQ group, 453750887, you and your friends are welcome to join.

Here we have some friends from Taiwan, but none from HK, usually we oganize some big action in TAW and WOL, you can join us anytime.

We have TS,  jg5waffes.com, code, jg5

Welcome!