ACTION TANK CREW FULL REAL SERVER for tankmans and pilots

19 hours ago, NHK295M said:

What exactly mission was when you try to connect? I check kalinin_s, it's OK. Or you can't connect to any map? 

I can't connect to ANY of your maps.

I connect OK in all other servers.

I deleted all files in Multiplayer and tried again with no luck.   

What happens when I click on your server is:   The game IMMEDIATELY stops responding and I have to END TASK in Task Managers to exit game screen.  

7 hours ago, klunker said:

I can't connect to ANY of your maps.

I connect OK in all other servers.

I deleted all files in Multiplayer and tried again with no luck.   

What happens when I click on your server is:   The game IMMEDIATELY stops responding and I have to END TASK in Task Managers to exit game screen.  

If all players have that problem it definitely server problem(wrong mission/sds file or firewall features), but another players haven't - you case for game technical support, i do only missions and server uptime...

Maybe you use some mods? If not, sometime reinstall vcredist_x64 (or x32, depends on you OS) or entire game maybe help with client crushes.

2 minutes ago, skpcarey1 said:

Any US servers?(euro servers are laggy for me) thanks

Combat Box might be a server for you. US/Canada based with good connection for all, even for Europeans.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, wombatBritishBulldogs said:

We conect to euro Tank servers fine from australia But you do need good router and unlimited service and definitely No wifi  !

Action server close to Australia, it is not Euro server cause it in center Evil Empire (Russia)🙃

Anyway today situation is better than was then i play il-2 in 2001 and we play with dial-up:wacko: I rise ping limit to 750ms cause I remember from that times - high ping is not so bad, all problems start with pocket loss, and this regulate by master server, not game server owners.

I ping to euro servers at 125 ms, it does put you at a slight disadvantage guys, Im not knew to computers or online gaming. I just noticed its slim pickings for servers that allow tanks as well as aircraft,I personally like the challenge of being hunted in a tank by both aircraft and enemy armour☺️I wish combat box allowed it as I ping at less than 50ms to the US one

• 3 weeks later...

I need to be on duty tonight, so i just update server to 4.005 and run with 4.004 missions. Tomorrow i replace refuel/reheal vehicles to new what appear in 4.005 version.

Server will be restarted again.

1 hour ago, dragon_7611 said:

Yes adds do you love making charades 😵

How to capture bases here

2020_4_8__14_11_35.thumb.jpg.95b500eab3cf95dab9efe8665f8a72cc.jpg

I defeated the base, killed more than 12 horses. What else needs to be done to capture the base?

It is not affected to german bases in this mission, only for total win in mission. If not flags - bases "captured" if all that base tanks was killed( and it affect to total win - then one side lose all tanks from all bases - they immediately lose mission). So in aachen one side must kill horses another side must capture flags. And it described in briefing and on game map by icons.

And about refuel-rearm-reheal remark: in 4.004 it option not working with objects that spawned, dunno how in 4.005. So in "supply armored column" RRR not work, cause they spawned by the trigger, when any alive players tank damaged. If you want RRR - move to bases or in supply areas(camps), maintenance radius for vehicles 30 meters.

I many times spend in war thunder, so when i design mission i use flags, but try not concentrate on this, and do something different, not "fights for surcles" - to win complete mission objective or kill all enemy players and not it all mission it mean capture base.

And about flags: they have large radius 300-500m and in this area placed buildings and static artillery, and flag not downed until all vehicles will not killed. This mean in my server capture flag it is not stay couple minutes near flag, players must kill all enemies in village only then capture start. I think it closer to real war - you enter to some area, kill all enemies, after that it is you territory, you complete your objective.

Server updated and restarted, small fixes in the missions - heavy AI tanks removed from supply columns. I don't know fixed in 4.005(not tested yet) RRR disability for spawned objects, but i leaved RRR vehicles in supply columns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even though the stats page is up I do not see any Player activity for August. Last time any Players was logged was in July. I do not see it in the games Multiplayer server list either. Has it been renamed or is it just down?

Wheels

Edited by wheelsup_cavu
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...