NHK295M

ACTION DOGFIGHT and TANKS

This Night Mission is totally Bullshit.

The AI Guns see in Black Dark Night  more as Humans.

Shot, hit and kill me with second Shot from an Distance in can see nothing.

Unplable!

• Upvote 1

Explain this logic to me:
Cloud at 500 meters altitude

Weapons that fire at 2 kilometers with absurd accuracy. And this anti-aircraft gun is made of 4x low caliber machine guns
I made two "attempts" on ACTIONS, the first one the AA killed me inside the cloud. Do you think anyone will want to waste time on this?

• Like 1

If AI see throw clouds - this is for devs question, not for me. You want to play without any resistance, just drop bombs and reach score? Go to offline quick mission.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, 1./JG42flesch said:

Mission start from 4 to 12 hour and mission duration 12 hours. Most mission time - daylight. 

22 hours ago, 1./JG42flesch said:

Again, you must made a bug report to devs "AI see in night" - i can't change AI logic in game, only developers can.

This is really problem that can solve only devs. I set for gun 500m max attack range - you can easy destroy all artillery from 1000m - and they even not open fire on you.

In all missions player have advantage, if gun attack range 500m - you can see them from 1000m, if attack range 1000m - you can see them from 2000m.

Only not smart players have problem with AI guns at daylight, they see that guns not open fire - move close to them and die then enter to attack area and all 6-8 guns open fire.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, IV./JG51-Anton_Hafner said:

I take it this is not a full realism server? I noticed icons in the video.

There are no icons in the server, at least when I played, pretty sure the video is edited afterwards with icons.

• Thanks 1

Some of the most  hideous flak I have encountered at times on this server and extremely satisfying if you get past and punch a hole ,Annoying being taken out in a tank by fire miles away and wish there was elevation heights on maps for us tankers ! 

Edited by wombatBritishBulldogs

On 12/3/2019 at 2:48 AM, 1./JG42flesch said:

Shot, hit and kill me with second Shot from an Distance in can see nothing.

Unplable!

Are you 12 years old?

Instead of a tantrum, maybe lend some respectful feedback.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

Are you 12 years old?

Instead of a tantrum, maybe lend some respectful feedback.

Yes he is 12 or so.We figured that out a long time ago.:P

• Sad 1

i add command that change AI level for AT-cannons in mission at night, but really don't know it is work or not(how check it?):wacko:

but i do and if it works (sunset trigger -> command behavior -> ai level low) that cannons will be low AI level at night.  AAA still with high level all time.

also some icons added that show mission objectives and disappear from map then objective complete.  

• Thanks 1

Sorry Chaintong, it was not evil AI that "see more then humans", it was only me...:blush:

Spoiler

Edited by NHK295M

1)Pz V added to maps: aachen, arden, arras, koln, lapino and stalingrad.

2)To airfields that have navigation beacons added "_NDB" in the name on map. 

upd

something wrong with missions after update, dserver not stable, down every 15-20 mins, so i stop server until find the problem 

Edited by NHK295M
  • Upvote 1

Is there a discord channel for this server?

Also from the front page,

It is forbidden to destroy allied forces;

I take it this is tragic poor word choice here; I am guessing it means to destroy your "own forces." 

On another matter; I flew on the server, and it was a night map. The clouds were very thick and near 500m. I am not sure of the point of having cloud cover that would had precluded any flights in real life. 

7 hours ago, [JG.77]-FlyinPinkPanther said:

I take it this is tragic poor word choice here; I am guessing it means to destroy your "own forces." 

It is not forbidden really anyway🙃 Only if intentional team-killing - in this cases you can write here or send PM to me. Sometimes you can destroy friendly buildings and this not forbidden by server rules.

1 hour ago, [JG.77]-FlyinPinkPanther said:

On another matter; I flew on the server, and it was a night map. The clouds were very thick and near 500m. I am not sure of the point of having cloud cover that would had precluded any flights in real life. 

Night and bad weather is part of life - sometime it happen on server. Every mission start at random time and with random weather. It is just random generator what can i do?:wacko:

On 12/3/2019 at 2:48 AM, 1./JG42flesch said:

Unplable!

Oh no, someone make it "plable" please.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2020 at 9:33 AM, TrlggerSlip said:

Hello fighters and tankers! I really enjoy this server! I will definitely stick around 👍

Indeed 👍Klunker and i had a great time this morning (aussie time ) We had a great battle with a lone Tiger  ! Klunker driving the SU 122  i was in T-34 Both trying to hit the Tiger around 2000  TO 3000 mts +  He was winning until i managed to sneak around his right flank closing in 90 deg 's off at450 mts lifting his turret with the second AP round amidships ! The tiger in all fairness won the day but that one kill we managed made our day , Unfortunately we ran out of time shortly after and had to leave . Good fun was had by all Thank you for the maps and server 

Mission changes:
1. Flags radius increased from 30 to 150m
2. Buildings around flag added.
3. Animals durability decreased to 0.
Coalition change penalty timer set to 10 min.

this group/server still have a teamspeak server?if so can you put the info up for me Id like to join in

Thanks

"Tanks allowed to be attacked by any means". I guess that includes ramming. 

Bye.

1 hour ago, J3Hetzer said:

"Tanks allowed to be attacked by any means". I guess that includes ramming. 

Bye.

Limited planes on server: you can do it but not many times. 

17 hours ago, skpcarey1 said:

this group/server still have a teamspeak server?if so can you put the info up for me Id like to join in

Thanks

I forgot password for ts3 server🙃

On 1/2/2020 at 11:22 PM, NHK295M said:

i add command that change AI level for AT-cannons in mission at night, but really don't know it is work or not(how check it?):wacko:

but i do and if it works (sunset trigger -> command behavior -> ai level low) that cannons will be low AI level at night.  AAA still with high level all time.

also some icons added that show mission objectives and disappear from map then objective complete.  

I tested, with ai level low - guns still see and open fire on player in the dark 🙄

43 minutes ago, NHK295M said:

I tested, with ai level low - guns still see and open fire on player in the dark

What about using AttackArea (ground targets) as High priority, and limit the area more at night?

2 hours ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

What about using AttackArea (ground targets) as High priority, and limit the area more at night?

Well possible it may work... But it needs more difficult mission logic. Deactivate big area, force complete, then activate smaller area...  I'll try

But i really don't understand why made special mission logic if team play can do it easy: one plane drop bomb to artillery and solve that problem...:wacko:

1 hour ago, NHK295M said:

But i really don't understand why made special mission logic if team play can do it easy: one plane drop bomb to artillery and solve that problem...:wacko:

Maybe because there is not everytime a another player available or they do not use chat or radio. It is not hardly to understand i think. Many player play solo ;)

I understand, but we have AAA that not open fire in the dark if no searchlights around, but devs don't do same thing with AT-guns, so we must create mission logic to do this. Why?

I hope in future AI model for ground units will be improved...:wacko: 

Edited by NHK295M
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I played today a lot of missions in the full real server     ,,,, good mission   👌

Only spawn killing .... by one of two players ... no fun .... 

Waiting on a spawn to get some points like a girl      ..... back to E front...for better gameplay ! 

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, 1.JaVA_KEBEN said:

I played today a lot of missions in the full real server     ,,,, good mission   👌

Only spawn killing .... by one of two players ... no fun .... 

Waiting on a spawn to get some points like a girl      ..... back to E front...for better gameplay ! 

Not that i'm into waiting on Spawn points But if you've just battled your way through howitzers,zig,tanks,and human tanks ect to pull the flag down so as to move on to next capture point !       You can sort of understand spawn killing To a point !     if it was me i would jump in at the next base and pounce on the advancing team recapturing the flag

ps: chaintong can't find your forum name  in search so here's a link to the one i use ! https://www.netgear.com/gaming/

Edited by wombatBritishBulldogs

The spawn points and the flag need to be moved farther away from each other. Or at least have obstacles between. 

Posted (edited)

All missions remaked, server restarted.

Mission start time 4...11.59 AM. Mission duration 12 hours.

Added heavy fog (8% probability in mission) weather variants.

For each tank base placed rearm/repair(gaz-aa/opel/gmc), reheal(horch/willys/gaz-m) and refuel(gmc/opel) cars.(Maintenance radius = 30 meters) Also, supply areas with that cars added on maps.

Airfields also have repair/rearm/refuel static vehicles(gaz-aa/gmc/opel, maintenance radius = 100 meters). As all statics/guns/bridges they reborn in 60 min after death.

New recon mission objective for U-2 pilots: when you stay in area heavy guns open fire on enemy targets, and stop fire when U-2 leave frontline.

Big planes removed from lapino maps(FC planes only, in the name of maps "fc" mean FC planes only f.e.:"lapino_fc_s.msnbin") . Couple new maps. 

Edited by NHK295M
  • Thanks 1

I've enjoyed playing on your server and until recently have had no problems connecting.  However, ever since you changed your missions beginning with Kalinin map, I  haven't been able to connect.  In fact, as soon as I select your server and attempt to enter my game stops responding and I have to quit my game using TASK MANAGER.

I don't have this problem with E Front and wonder if you..OR anyone else  may have some idea of what my problem is and how to solve it?

2 hours ago, klunker said:

I've enjoyed playing on your server and until recently have had no problems connecting.  However, ever since you changed your missions beginning with Kalinin map, I  haven't been able to connect.  In fact, as soon as I select your server and attempt to enter my game stops responding and I have to quit my game using TASK MANAGER.

I don't have this problem with E Front and wonder if you..OR anyone else  may have some idea of what my problem is and how to solve it?

What exactly mission was when you try to connect? I check kalinin_s, it's OK. Or you can't connect to any map?