Sign in to follow this  
-MG-Cacti4-6

Militarygamers.com - MG-

Greetings and salutations folks,

First let me start off by wishing everybody a happy holidays, I usually start a bit earlier than most to cover down on veterans day as it is....well...my day hehe. 

Some of you may or may not have heard of Militarygamers.com. What we are is a relatively exclusive group of current and former US service members who banded together some five years ago and formed this community. Since that time we have grown to over 1200 members spread out across various platforms and genre's. You can find our branches in games like War Thunder, World of Tanks, the Arma series, the Battlefield series, and a plethora of MMORPG's. What started out as a pet project by the founder and us officers, has developed into a truly wide ranging and accepting group, and as we near our non-profit approval, There are even more great things on the horizon. As I stated above, there is one major requirement that needs to be met (well two really). If you are a current or former US military member, all you need to do is swing by the website, register, and wait on the approval which takes at most about an hour. No we do not want a copy of your dd-214, nor do we want you to divulge anything during the application process that would infringe upon OPSEC for your unit if you are still in. 

Now, if you are a friend or family member of someone who is already in MG, what you need to do is cite them as a reference on your app, and baring any unforeseen circumstances you will be admitted as well. The stipulation however is that you are 18 years of age or older. 

Run like you stole it, drink like your dehydrated, and above all, savior each momentl you never know when you will regret not doing something.

Cheers, 

Cacti4-6

Operations Commander, Militarygamers.com

Still looking for members for this branch here. Also may be looking for a branch leader since our SOP says that staff is not to run any branch in any game. Thank goodness, i would rather leave that headache to someone else :P