Hi ,

it's not clear for me , what about the price of Pedals series F3 (MS3) kit ?

Send baur a pm here. They were about 18600 rubles (265 euro approx?) in December for the full self assembly pedals.

I regularly sell the pedals in the US. Everything is fine!
There was one problem with the Hawaiian Islands. The pedals were returned. Wrote - "dual-use products". They decided that I sent military equipment.
But I came up with a trick and sent again. And now everything is all right :biggrin:

In Germany, they also thought military use was possible, but I went to customs, opened the package, showed it was for computer simulation. I had to pay the VAT and local taxes as well. Just FYI, if you're in Germany, you know our customs are quite strict.

But then, even with all that - I would buy them again. 10/10. The BRD-F3 are amazing.

(P.S. I got them with Bf109 and Su-35 footrests)

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2016 at 4:20 PM, Cyph3r said:

Hey all,

Surprisingly I don't see these spoken about very much and I really have no idea why. I came across them pretty much by accident and thought they looked amazing! Decided to just take a chance on them, sent a wad of money over to Baur in Russia and 10 days later I've got these beauties in my posession:

4EX9X2Ul.jpg

I've sort of always scoffed at high-end pedals. My Saitek Combats were pretty expensive, and yaw-input is pretty boring... how much better can it really be? Well the answer to that is it's infinitely better! The Saitek's are absolute trash compared to the BRDs. The BRDs are unbelievably smooth and feel so controlled. Also full metal construction so this is a weighty set of pedals, about 10kg. It just screams quality.

I also spent $12 to get a set of SU-35 jet style pedals included as well! 

eWdq7TEl.jpg

I've only had a few hours play time with them so far, but I've honestly got nothing bad to say about them, which is incredibly rare for me. I'll be doing an in-depth review video for them soon!

Im having difficulty finding the dimensions of these BRD, specifically the overall width is all I need.  Providing you still have these would you mind giving them a quick measure please?  Very much appreciated.

On 8/28/2016 at 10:51 AM, -=NT=-Baur said:

BRD-F3 the foot Me-109

post-2357-0-34968900-1472402756_thumb.jpgpost-2357-0-49476500-1472402766_thumb.jpg

When I pick up the pedal, I can deliver the items to the vertical or inclined installation of the brake blocks.

post-2357-0-74613400-1472402800_thumb.jpgpost-2357-0-50516100-1472402816_thumb.jpg

The base foundation may also be separated.

post-2357-0-97000200-1472402851_thumb.jpgpost-2357-0-12690800-1472402868_thumb.jpg

Prices in Europe together with the postal costs:
BRD-F3 280 dollars (US)

post-2357-0-59809300-1472402888_thumb.jpg

The price may be increased in the future.

Can you please tell me the overall width of these pedals? Thank you.

9 hours ago, babbitypuss said:

Can you please tell me the overall width of these pedals? Thank you.

http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=907#p29345

280 dollars (US)  это неверная цена. Теперь я не даю цену в долларах. Курс рубля изменяется. Изменяется цена. Есть цена в рублях на моём форуме. Кроме этого я выставляю счёт PayPal только в рублях.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, LukeFF said:

@-=NT=-Baur, are there holes in the base to secure to the ground, like with the Crosswinds?

From what I can tell by the photos, if you opt not to install the base, then you can use those holes to bolt them onto anything. Alternatively I'd think that you could easily drill the base legs and install with them.

Just now, LukeFF said:

@-=NT=-Baur, are there holes in the base to secure to the ground, like with the Crosswinds?

Это не правильный вопрос. Правильно говорить - Crosswinds как BRD. А не так, как вы написали. Crosswinds появился на много позже.

Вы можете всё внимательно рассмотреть - http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=905&start=15#p29322

11 hours ago, -=NT=-Baur said:

http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=907#p29345

280 dollars (US) is the incorrect price. Now I do not give the price in dollars. The ruble exchange rate is changing. The price changes. There is a price in rubles on my forum. In addition, I issue a PayPal account only in rubles.

I understand the price will change and there may be some delay, this is perfectly fine. 

I checked the forum but couldnt find the answer to my question, I have an enclosed space with a maximum area of 25 inches (635mm) in width.  Is this sufficient space to properly operate the BRD-F3 (with bf-109 pedals)? 

I assume its fine based on device measurements but I just wanted to be certain before proceeding with the application process.

Thank you very much Baur. 

Edited by babbitypuss
43 minutes ago, babbitypuss said:

I checked the forum but couldnt find the answer to my question, I have an enclosed space with a maximum area of 25 inches (635mm) in width.  Is this sufficient space to properly operate the BRD-F3 (with bf-109 pedals)? 

I assume its fine based on device measurements but I just wanted to be certain before proceeding with the application process.

Thank you very much Baur. 

By checking the dimensions (if I'm not mistaken) the maximum width is 600mm so for you it might be close but still within your limits.

7 minutes ago, MultiDoc said:

By checking the dimensions (if I'm not mistaken) the maximum width is 600mm so for you it might be close but still within your limits.

Yeah it is pretty tight. I just not sure how the exact "swinging" action of these works, specifically if the pedals extend/swing out past my max at a full forward position on some kind of arc action.

If the action is perfectly straight/linear forward and backwards, and Im guessing this is the case with most if not all pedals, then Im good to go. Just wanted to be sure. :)

Thanks for the reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my BRD-MS3 pedals yesterday in kit form.

My building crew, Akka being as perplexed as I was when I opened the package.

So far, got the base done following http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=905&start=15

Is there instructions on the actual pedal assembly?  I have the Su35 pedals but just want to be sure I get them right.  Will continue tomorrow if I find the pedal instructions but for now, I'm off to do other things like get dinner ready and then fly.

Design and engineering is great.  Very solid too although I did tighten the base feet too much which I needed to back off so the rubber feet stayed attached.  I know these pedals are not going to walk on me when in use on my laminate wood floor.

спасибо Баур, очень хороший дизайн.:good:

_4061163.JPG

_4061161.JPG

_4061159.JPG

_4061165.JPG

• Like 1
5 hours ago, blitze said:

So far, got the base done following http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=905&start=15

Is there instructions on the actual pedal assembly? :good:

The assembly instructions are in your above link for avia-sim: "Instructions for assembling the pedals BRD-MS (1-2), BRD-MS3, BRD-F3." 

Put that url in Google Translator, but pictures "speak" by yourself.

11 hours ago, Sokol1 said:

The assembly instructions are in your above link for avia-sim: "Instructions for assembling the pedals BRD-MS (1-2), BRD-MS3, BRD-F3." 

Put that url in Google Translator, but pictures "speak" by yourself.

Using Yandex Translate myself but, whereby the instructions are quite detailed for the base, the actual pedal construction is rather short in detail.  I was liking the listing of bolts, nuts and washers for use in the various stages of the base.

I understand there is a bit of riveting needed for the pedals and just wanting to be clear.  I will work with what there is.  Should have them completed today.  Looking forward to it and using them. :)

Ah ha, found them.

http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=902&p=29274#p29274

Moving on ))

Ok, got them together, programmed and had my first few flights / fights.

Love them.  So much better than twist stick rudder and much more intuitive. Last time I flew with Rudder Pedals was almost 10 years ago with my old Serial connecting CH Flight Pedals with Il2 Forgotten Battles.  This is much better.

Banging through the snow capped mountains in Kuban in a FW 190 A3 or dancing with Yaks in a 109 G2 and getting shot down but control was much better and more natural.  Need to get more flight time to be reacquainted with flying with pedals but so far - WOW.  Also great instructions from Baur help so much to put these things together from their kit form.

Aside from waiting for my VR Headset, that's it for this years purchases (BP already pre ordered), hmm next year, a decent throttle system and floor based stick. Wonder if the wife will notice??? :biggrin:

Glued the foot grips to the pedals today using Loctite 60 Second Glue.

Now sitting under the desk and making flying a world easier especially in battle situations.

For the order, it took a couple of months for Baur to get me the payment request happening.  He sent through the payment request when the pedals were ready to ship via PayPal.  Transit took under a week but then there was customs to deal with but the charges were not too bad.

The Su35 style pedals even without the foot grips felt very good under foot.  Still getting used to toe braking with them though.  Bit weird to use as well as the rudder when taxiing.

_4091236.JPG

_4061169.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:55 AM, blitze said:

Glued the foot grips to the pedals today using Loctite 60 Second Glue.

Now sitting under the desk and making flying a world easier especially in battle situations.

For the order, it took a couple of months for Baur to get me the payment request happening.  He sent through the payment request when the pedals were ready to ship via PayPal.  Transit took under a week but then there was customs to deal with but the charges were not too bad.

The Su35 style pedals even without the foot grips felt very good under foot.  Still getting used to toe braking with them though.  Bit weird to use as well as the rudder when taxiing.

_4091236.JPG

_4061169.JPG

I trust that is apple juice in front of you. 😁

13 hours ago, todeskvlt said:

Hello -=NT=-Baur i've sent you an email from smm......@gmail.com

Hello! I apologize for the long silence. I'm very busy at the Virpil Controls factory. Approximately once or twice a week I look through the mail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 11:40 AM, ACG_Archie said:

Send baur a pm here. They were about 18600 rubles (265 euro approx?) in December for the full self assembly pedals.

I have been looking a long time for good rudderpedals and have heard yours are the best with magnetic sensors.

Please advise about the current price for the Me pedals shipping to Norway.

Regards

Steinar Nestas

Steinar.nestas@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, jumento said:

Baur,

I can't PM you either... can you please contact me too? thanks! 

1 hour ago, aldhaheri said:

Mr Baur 

Can uou pm me

Hello to all!

I sell pedals since 2010. The Western world knows little about the products of the BRD
. But with buyers in Russia, my products are very popular! Therefore, there is always a waiting list (turn on the pedals and joysticks). Recently, it is very difficult for me to sell products "to the West." The reasons are as follows:
1. Few products. Not enough for everyone.
2. In some countries, there are problems at customs. For example in Germany.
3. Tax laws have changed and I cannot account for Paypal payments.
4. After the start of cooperation with Virpil (chief designer), I have no time at all on the BRD.

I suggest that everyone do a lot of patience and wait for the pedals to be available at Virpil Controls stores. 

1 hour ago, -=NT=-Baur said:

Hello to all!

I sell pedals since 2010. The Western world knows little about the products of the BRD
. But with buyers in Russia, my products are very popular! Therefore, there is always a waiting list (turn on the pedals and joysticks). Recently, it is very difficult for me to sell products "to the West." The reasons are as follows:
4. After the start of cooperation with Virpil (chief designer), I have no time at all on the BRD.

I suggest that everyone do a lot of patience and wait for the pedals to be available at Virpil Controls stores. 

hi , do you have any idea when will the pedals be available at virpil store ?

thanks 

1 hour ago, -=NT=-Baur said:

Hello to all!

thanks for the update... keep up the good work!