SYN_Haashashin

Friday Night Bomber Flight Topic

Junkers 52 for me! thank you TxTip! I hope you did well your business the previous week

All in as requested...

216th, 307th please verify your participation. Thanks.

How we stand:
5 109G slots are open.
1 Ju-52, 2 Ju-88 recon birds and 2 Ju-87s open for Axis.

IL2s and Pe-2s are full.
Yaks and Laggs are open for VVS.

Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Here...

See ya's
Tip

I got the day off! 

Tip, can you elaborate on the format of the 88 recon mission? I'm interested in either that or an 87.

Thanks!

hm, no planes for RED left, just flees ... grmbl-mbl ... a LaGG3, please ... did I mention a plane with one engine is a pain more than a plane ... what - Siberia, Gulag? No-no-no-no, a LaGG3 is fine with me, it carries bombs, too! I fight where I'm placed to, no question, comrade commissar.

I got the day off! 

Tip, can you elaborate on the format of the 88 recon mission? I'm interested in either that or an 87.

Thanks!

You'll be charged with recon over specific area(s) for followup attacks if warranted.

From RoE...

8) Players charged with specific Recon for "future or current missions" must have a transmitted message, (*use Chat), or have Objective HUD Message at the time of Recon and then Land for recon to be verified and plotted for said future or current mission. Players may also take or be required to take Recon pictures. Landing rule applies and please submit Picture to [DBS]Tx_Tip for inclusion in future Recon Briefing Packs.

Tip

You'll be charged with recon over specific area(s) for followup attacks if warranted.

From RoE...

8) Players charged with specific Recon for "future or current missions" must have a transmitted message, (*use Chat), or have Objective HUD Message at the time of Recon and then Land for recon to be verified and plotted for said future or current mission. Players may also take or be required to take Recon pictures. Landing rule applies and please submit Picture to [DBS]Tx_Tip for inclusion in future Recon Briefing Packs.

Tip

Yeah why not, I'll give it a shot! Thanks

I ought to be there; hopefully with a PC that works properly.

Cheers.

hm, no planes for RED left, just flees ... grmbl-mbl ... a LaGG3, please ... did I mention a plane with one engine is a pain more than a plane ... what - Siberia, Gulag? No-no-no-no, a LaGG3 is fine with me, it carries bombs, too! I fight where I'm placed to, no question, comrade commissar.

Retnek A PE 2 is reserved for 216th, why do you not take that?

I ought to be there; hopefully with a PC that works properly.

Cheers.

Edit: graphics-related crashes getting more frequent. Let one of the others have my space this week Tip. Sad to miss out, but I don't think I'd last long at the moment.

Cheers.

Can I go standby on a 109G2?

Hoping I don't get shammed on a Friday afternoon at work again this week.

Retnek A PE 2 is reserved for 216th, why do you not take that?

Ok, fine, I'll take that plane!

Am I allowed to reserve a PE 2 for Friday night 3 weeks from now? I work late hours 7 days a week next two weeks. I hate to see all taken when I come back. 

All in/switched as requested...

Am I allowed to reserve a PE 2 for Friday night 3 weeks from now? I work late hours 7 days a week next two weeks. I hate to see all taken when I come back. 

No...

The pre signups this mission are not the norm.

Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Here...

See ya's
Tip

• Upvote 1

Tip-

It occurred to me flying a lonesome recon flight on the one FNBF I can make would be not be taking advantage of the best part of this event- the teamwork with other pilots!

On that note, can I please switch to the last Ju 52 spot? Looking forward to Nil leading us to victory (or valhalla).

Sorry to be a pain!

Hi Tip. Still some problems my end but it seems that I might get away with it. Can you put me down as a reserve for the Il-2s? I'll take one if there's one available or something else if there's a spare slot otherwise. Hope to be there.

Cheers.

Mission 51 Recon Packs sent out via PM to those who have signed up on this Forum.

Biggles system says you cannot receive PMs.

If you signed up and didn't get Give a Holl'er.

Look forward to flying with you.
Tip

• Upvote 1

A reserve ju52 for me please! thank you TxTip!

Done and..

Yak1 s.69 for me, please.

cviksa

Done...

Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Full Signup, Roster sheet visit our Battle-fields site Here...

See ya's

Tip

Sorry to be late but Tip (or someone else) can you send me the info for tonight AXIS side please.

Sorry to be late but Tip (or someone else) can you send me the info for tonight AXIS side please.

invited u so u can get the recon.

Fun one as always.

Cut short by a head on that proved it unworthy of the risk for both of us.

S!