Zwoop

LaGG-3 basic flight manual

Maybe I should post this here also...

I made this printer friendly LaGG-3 basic flight manual using screenshots, Photoshop and some random free text trace software.

Text is same stuff that you can find in in-game mission briefing.

I hope someone finds this useful. :)

IL2Lagg3basics.pdf

• Upvote 6

Hopefully this can be done, in this layout and format for all of the aircraft as they come out. It's very helpful, cheers.

Thank you.

Yah, thanks.

Let me get this correct. You spawn, you press start, then you take off. Have I got it so far, Furbsy?

I made this printer friendly LaGG-3 basic flight manual using screenshots, Photoshop and some random free text trace software.

The PDF on download link are text only... :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/w6rwbq.jpg

Sokol1

Edited by Sokol1

Looks like this is useful! Thanks! :salute:

The PDF on download link are text only... :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/w6rwbq.jpg

Sokol1

Of course it is text only. It's converted from picture to the text using FreeOCR-software. After some little fine tuning in Open Office, I save it as PDF-file.

But if you want it as picture... ;)

thanks, that's really nice.

Do you think that you could include in the pdf an image of the cockpit with the gauges and levers labeled in english?

It would help a lot

thanks

Edited by DBSairdoc

thanks, that's really nice.

Do you think that you could include in the pdf an image of the cockpit with the gauges and levers labeled in english?

It would help a lot

thanks

:salute:

Answer to your question is yes! It's already made, but no public yet. I'm waiting SYN_Requiem's permission to use his cocpit translation pictures.

Great job Zwoop!

I'm sorry for my bad english.

I'd like to complete a little your manual.

Original manual have a paragraph:  "Quick engine warm up"

... for acceleration of the process increase power slowly, watch closely engine stability and oil pressure do not exceed 11 kgf/cm2

Best Regards!  :salute:

I'd like to complete a little your manual.

Original manual have a paragraph:  "Quick engine warm up"

... for acceleration of the process increase power slowly, watch closely engine stability and oil pressure do not exceed 11 kgf/cm2

I couldn't find that line in screenshots taken from mission briefing, so mistake(?) is done by development team.

But maybe I add that line in next possible update.

Thanks!

Oh that's not mistake. I just took it from here. It's the original flight manual 1943th. Description of Basic fighter manevuers for LAGG3 is in the book too. Can be tried to translate it but i unfortunately don't speak english very well.

post-1663-0-89913300-1385144294_thumb.jpg

Edited by =J13=Schlag

And for me this is dfficult to explain, cause I not very good to writing in english. ;)

That text line is missing in-game mission briefings as you can see in this screenshot. Thats what I mean for that "mistake".

post-16858-0-55487100-1385146267_thumb.jpg

Zwoop, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! You saved me some real headaches. I'm an amateur at this so your manuals really help me.

Zwoop, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! You saved me some real headaches. I'm an amateur at this so your manuals really help me.

:)

And please use updated links in post #22!

Fantastic post Zwoop !...Now can some nice Moderator "Stickie" this great post,put it in FAQ section please ?

New people to the Game or the Lagg (like me) will get all this great info in FAQ section (where most people go first) in search of answers !

At the moment its hidden in "History" category and I only found it by accident !

If other people did similar posts about the 109,Fw,PE etc,someone new to the game can find all his "Favourite" planes Info in one spot (FAQ)..

Devs,as the game progresses,the last thing you want is new people having to trawl the whole forum to find out "What that Russian/German "gauge" in the cockpit means "! ~S~ Z

Thanks! :)

Fantastic post Zwoop !...Now can some nice Moderator "Stickie" this great post,put it in FAQ section please ?
New people to the Game or the Lagg (like me) will get all this great info in FAQ section (where most people go first) in search of answers !
At the moment its hidden in "History" category and I only found it by accident !

I post this originally to General Discussion (109-manual is still there...), but for some reason moderators moved it in here History-area. I agree - this is wrong place for this!