Sign in to follow this  
TheEmeraldSkills

Disconnected all the time.

I'm always disconnected of the game even without hoppin in a vehicle! it says #10009: Game server connection lost.

it happens also to disconnect me on minecraft, and i called my Internet Connection service, they told the connection seems alright, and they said i should call them if the problems persist, so? anyone could help?

Not sure. Perhaps some firewall or AV with overly tight settings is blocking connections.

Are you only getting this during online play in Il-2, or during Quick Missions, Missions and Campaign as well? Also, when did this start?

Not sure. Perhaps some firewall or AV with overly tight settings is blocking connections.

Are you only getting this during online play in Il-2, or during Quick Missions, Missions and Campaign as well? Also, when did this start?

nah it happens just in multiplayer.

When you go on Settings then Multiplayer, what are the Download and Upload limits? When I kept mine to default levels I got that message a few times, but raising them both up to 10 sorted it out.

This might also be happening if your ping to the specific server you're connecting to is too high. For example, this Thursday a whole squadron from Ukraine tried to connect to a server in the US and nearly all of them were disconnected. Try out a couple of different servers (Americas, Europe, Oceania, etc.) to see if you can join any of them.

Coconut's server is one of the most stable out there, so it's a good starting point.

When you go on Settings then Multiplayer, what are the Download and Upload limits? When I kept mine to default levels I got that message a few times, but raising them both up to 10 sorted it out.

This might also be happening if your ping to the specific server you're connecting to is too high. For example, this Thursday a whole squadron from Ukraine tried to connect to a server in the US and nearly all of them were disconnected. Try out a couple of different servers (Americas, Europe, Oceania, etc.) to see if you can join any of them.

Coconut's server is one of the most stable out there, so it's a good starting 

thanks man i'll start by that!

Coconut's server is one of the most stable out there, so it's a good starting point.

i resetted my Wifi Box, and i flew in the gunner of a Ju87 to see if it would cut, and it did it again, multiple times after 5 minutes of game in WINGS OF LIBERTY, and how do i change server?

I can reassure you that you're not the only one it happens to me at times and to many others it seems to be a very common issue for many players along with the classic CTD issue.

Sometimes it's horrible and some other days I can play 2 hours straight without a crash or disconnect.

Edited by 4./JG52_Hauggy_

I can reassure you that you're not the only one it happens to me at times and to many others it seems to be a very common issue for many players along with the classic CTD issue.

Sometimes it's horrible and some other days I can play 2 hours straight without a crash or disconnect.

nope never happened to me i never played a game more than 10 mins.

You're not the only King, EmeraldSkills. Just ask anyone that flies with me. Some days are better than others, but some days like last Friday force me to quit the game and find something else to do. I use to think it was my broadband connection, but I've had them out to the house multiple times and my upload and download speeds are very good. I think it's the game. I get the #1009 error when trying to enter servers some times. Usually I get in, but it's just a matter of time before I'm kicked. No low ping warnings or anything like that. Seems random. I don't drop off TeamSpeak when it happens and the guys on comms with me say my voice doesn't lose clarity when I'm booted.This started last fall. Before that I never had this issue. No warning messages or error codes when I'm in the game. It just simply boots me back to the multiplayer server listing page.

If anyone has fixed this problem, please let us know what to do?

Thanks,

Clutch

You're not the only King, EmeraldSkills. Just ask anyone that flies with me. Some days are better than others, but some days like last Friday force me to quit the game and find something else to do. I use to think it was my broadband connection, but I've had them out to the house multiple times and my upload and download speeds are very good. I think it's the game. I get the #1009 error when trying to enter servers some times. Usually I get in, but it's just a matter of time before I'm kicked. No low ping warnings or anything like that. Seems random. I don't drop off TeamSpeak when it happens and the guys on comms with me say my voice doesn't lose clarity when I'm booted.This started last fall. Before that I never had this issue. No warning messages or error codes when I'm in the game. It just simply boots me back to the multiplayer server listing page.

If anyone has fixed this problem, please let us know what to do?

Thanks,

Clutch

Yeah that's exactly my problem BUT!! it happens, IN OTHER GAAAMES! Wakfu! Minecraft! Slither.io! So its a common problem!!

HOI EVERYONE!! FOUND THE PROBLEM!!

Search on your computer" Device Manager" (i google translated it from french, in french its Gestionnaire de Périphériques.

check the Network Cards, and find your computer card pilot, and rightclick UNINSTALL! Your internet should be gone, and just reboot your computer and EVERYTHING IS FIXED!!

• Upvote 1