Sign in to follow this  
SCG_wtornado

Getting a Dserver to work

So I port Forwarded UDP 28000,TCP 28000,UDP&TCP 28100,TCP&UDP 443,TCP&UDP 80.

I am using my IPv4 address I took off the CMD prompt

Hell I even tried in the virtual server section of the router nothing changed

I gave Dserver permission to run .the the firewall.

Started it as an admin I tried everything.

I ran the mission and it gives me this error ---------->  !!! ERROR INET thread: MIS_REQUEST_FAILED: MIST_LOGIN

I wish I could say it was my router but my ARMA 3 and IL-2 1946 co-op port forwarding is right beside it and it works so it is not the router

and it is frustrating seeing that it takes 5 mins to set up ARMA 3 and IL-2 1946

I turned the anti-virus and firewall off and it changed nothing.

I even watched the German video on how to set up the server and tried his way and it does not work either

Do you have separate account for DServer?

Yes with a other key

It is not as if I have never hosted games before I have for well over a decade.

I am using my IPv4 address I took off the CMD prompt

Try leaving the IPServer field empty, for me DServer has always done the right thing without me needing to set that field. It think it should work unless you have multiple connections active.

EDIT: I tried setting my ports incorrectly, and that did not get me the error message you got. I only get that if I put in the wrong login/password information.

Edited by coconut

Try leaving the IPServer field empty, for me DServer has always done the right thing without me needing to set that field. It think it should work unless you have multiple connections active.

EDIT: I tried setting my ports incorrectly, and that did not get me the error message you got. I only get that if I put in the wrong login/password information.

I did try to leave the IPServer field empty.That is done in the German video even though I do not understand

German he mouses over all the fields explaining everything and filling in the blanks.

Tried pretty well everything except plug the the modem directly into the computer and bypass the router and

even then I do not like removing my router from the computer it is excellent protection.

And as for the login/password I can sign in to the IL-2 BOS/BOM site and log out it is recognized by the site as valid.. 

ARGHHH key was not activated that was why coconut. :wacko:

I know the router and the firewall by heart now i could do it blindfolded.

Now if i can get a mission to load and start without an error then I will leave it be and I I will continue to build my own historical co-ops.

Well, that's good to hear, good luck with the next steps.

Salutations,

I have been able to set up a server and have it listed on the Master Server. I can login fine but nobody else can. They get #10019 error message. What exactly is causing the problem. Thanks.

I have been unable to 'port forward' as one normally would. I'm using an Arris 6580 all in one cable modem and my ISP is Time Warner Cable. It has been weeks and I still cannot get a server running where anyone else can connect to. Very disappointing and frustrating. :unsure:

Salutations,

I just checked the IL2 Wiki concerning setting up Dserver and it indicated that there was a Free Dserver from ICGS. If so, where can I obtain it.

Salutations,

I just checked the IL2 Wiki concerning setting up Dserver and it indicated that there was a Free Dserver from ICGS. If so, where can I obtain it.

Sorry, I should have added links to the intro of the Wiki page. I'll do that.

In the meantime, see Chapter 11 of the IL-2 Sturmovik Mission Editor and Multiplayer Server Manual.

Edited by JimTM

Hmm so i am new to Dserver and IL2-Bos, But i set up a server, port forwarding was set up, i can see and connect to the server, but when a friend tries to connect they get the message "unable to connect to game server" #10019 Any one know why this could be happening?

Thanks in advance 

luey567

29 minutes ago, B.E.Dluey567 said:

Hmm so i am new to Dserver and IL2-Bos, But i set up a server, port forwarding was set up, i can see and connect to the server, but when a friend tries to connect they get the message "unable to connect to game server" #10019 Any one know why this could be happening?

Thanks in advance 

luey567

Double-check that your ports are open correctly. Open 28100 UDP (for players to download mission) and 28000 TCP and UDP (for communications to and from players)

This post recommends a port checking utility. You can also look at some of the other posts in the thread I just linked to (Note: As someone mentions in the thread, DONT DISABLE YOUR ROUTERS FIREWALL!).

Edited by JimTM

15 minutes ago, B.E.Dluey567 said:

This worked Thanks again sir, i didn't open the 28100 UDP port 

Great! You're welcome.

I have an issue with the DServer. The needed ports have been forwarded and firewall is inactive (tested the ports with port tester tool). DServer opens and logins correctly into the master server but no one can see the server but me ... I get the image below:

kCU7woI.png

Any ideas?

EDIT (ISSUE FIXED): Found out the issue. It's the external box that was not ticked

Edited by SCG_Riksen

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, B.E.Dluey567 said:

Thanks in advance 

luey567

Very familiar. 😕