Sign in to follow this  
fighter1976

camera issues

Hi! Noticed some disturbing aspect regarding the camera .Any advice would be much appreciated:

-when pausing the game and then unpaused the cockpit camera view snaps 180 degree(I'm looking at the back of the seat)-when flying low this is very annoying and dangerous ...

- when zooming in with the mouse wheel, the second I start firing the guns the zooming is slowly zoom out automatically-annoying when trying to engage a target from distance...

-first time when squeeze the trigger the cockpit image bounce a little upward-bye-bye target...

this is a problem with your track ir  or free track, it install in to the user files now.

you just need more than likely uninstall the track ir fully and reinstall it.

also sounds like you may have double inputs check you setting if its got an orange box in it its double mapped.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

Hi! Noticed some disturbing aspect regarding the camera .Any advice would be much appreciated:

-when pausing the game and then unpaused the cockpit camera view snaps 180 degree(I'm looking at the back of the seat)-when flying low this is very annoying and dangerous ...

- when zooming in with the mouse wheel, the second I start firing the guns the zooming is slowly zoom out automatically-annoying when trying to engage a target from distance...

-first time when squeeze the trigger the cockpit image bounce a little upward-bye-bye target...

The first one is a known bug as far as I know. I experience it too. It only happens when pausing/unpausing.

The other two sound like duplicate key bindings. Time to check your controls and see whats going on there.

I don't think so...Track IR is something related to a virtual helmet?

I checked the control box and in some camera controls are orange boxes..trouble is that i can't figure it out what specifically button/key i assigned to that command(only see one of the two key/button)